C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

Usually new members arnt invited

So start getting to know the community, start a grow journal, so next time one shows up you may get invited to join

Good luck
Thanks I absolutely am. I think its great and has a lot of people with great knowledge they share. Looking forward to learning new tips and try new seed banks that are suggested. Thanks again

Yeah, what Chris said. I forgot about that. For the first seedsman grow we needed to have been a member for a certain amount of days, have a certain number of likes, carry a 3.5 GPA or college degree, be at least 5'6" tall, and have an O pos blood type.

No wait, just the membership time requirement. :laughtwo:

Seriously though. Start posting and getting to know folks. Sooner or later you'll see a sponsored grow and you'll be in there like swimwear! Stay uplifted!
Can't wait thanks for the pointers

Btw, I gotta get my butt posting in the new grow thread. My first seedlings got too cold and they didnt do well at all. I started over and they are doing much better this round.
Yeah i have had a few unfortunate events of losing a seed or having one that didn't pop for me. It's all part of the process. I minimized my loss of seeds by investing in a seed mat, propagation tray and dome with adjustable vents and a self watering mat, with a thermostat controller that the mat plugs into and goes on and off to the temperature i set it at. You can get the complete set up for under $30 online. It would probably be a little more at your local hydroponic shop.
Thanks for the knowledge....

It wasnt that. I've popped a ton of seeds and have a set up the same as you. The issue was that a breaker tripped and the basement got very icy for 2 days while I was gone. It was brutally cold. It gets 30 below here in the winter. I just had to take some crap off that circuit and problem solved. Heater stays on and seedlings stay happy
Yup I've had that happen when I built my first room. I just put a new bigger breaker and heavier wire so the room had its own circuit. I was lucky to have a high amp service running to my house so i could do that. It was another learning experience for me.

I've learned a lot this last year. I went from research the yr before, to getting in the trenches this past year. There have been great successes as well as learning experiences/failures. I have about 40 plants under my belt now (not including a small SOG) and I'm fairly comfortable with the process. In the meanwhile, I have been a juggernaut when it comes to gathering powerhouse genetics. I've gathered everything from legends and classics to cutting edge new strains. I'm also in the (slow) process off converting 3/4 of my basement into a small growing facility vs a grow space. Shits about to get real.

It's amazing learning new ways to do things and better methods from people with a ton of experience. I learned a lot from my very close friend but i could never learn enough. I started doing trial and error but when i ran into a wall or got stumped with something i reached out to someone i knew i could trust for advice. I went from being a two or three plant watering closet growing newbie to bigger and better ways. My last years MH veg and Led flowering, indoor, outdoor harvest of around 7 mother plant's and 53 clones. Using high end nutrients and high quality seeds from seed banks instead of seeds i acquired from stuff i was smoking over time. Also multiple good size rooms built just for the cause. Im not a pro or expert and i have plenty to learn still and im looking forward to it while expanding more each and every grow while trying new things to get just a little more out of my harvest each time. I set my self a goal to reach each grow and keep on it till i exceed it as fare as I can. Im going for a lot of amazing new high thc and high yielding hybrid strains this year and having as many as i can squeeze in every area i have with out a negative effect. I believe i have a little more then 19 different strains for this grow. Im always wanting to buy more seeds but i have to pace my self sometimes because i get so many plants and clones going i dont know what to do with them especially during the heavy winter season here. Spring through fall i have the outdoors to flurish in all my special spots. Its awesome but have seeds laying around they don't work after sometime. Ive had that happen to me also. It helps keeping them stored properly in the right climate but even then sometimes they just become no good. So i try not to buy more then i can drop in a period of time an less its a limited strain or a big sale. Good luck to you and all your future grows. Have fun and enjoy.....

Yeah. I finally came to the conclusion that with the exception of a few more strains I'm hunting, it really is time to stop buying seeds. It's pretty simple really, I'm at the point that if I buy many more, I'll never be able to use them all. To buy more would just be pissing money away. Heck, even when stored properly, I may already be past that point. The seed collecting can be a serious addiction.

Can I give you a tip? Having a mentor is great. God knows I wish I had one when I first started other than on this forum. That said, don't integrate what you do too closely with what he has going on. furthermore do not let him do too much hands on in your garden. I had teamed up with a weed-loving friend for a while but it just doesn't work out well. The guy kinda started overstepping his bounds and getting weirdly possessive over my grow. I basically had to cut ties for a bit and assure him that lose lips will assure our "mutual" destruction. I think he got the point. We talk again and even smoke together on occasion, but we don't really discuss our grows too much anymore, much less make any mutual plans. I found its just better this way. Just consider everything carefully. Good luck.

Thank you and your right there has to be boundaries that no one should cross. Me and my friend have expanded in different directions in an effort to be more independent with our grows. We do trade seeds or clones some times but we keep it more distant in that area an less one of is having a problem with a crop or a certain one planet and have a hard time figuring out the best solution to cure or get rid of the problem. We use to tell each other each little thing we did when we first started but not anymore. We're more of just normal friends anymore and we don't get to personal about each other's grows. But you are absolutely right by that statement. And thank you for pointing something like that out because it's true.....

I wish i could've been a part of this. I love growing some amazing plants and some good competition. A Shout out for seedsman, They have some amazing inventory with great results. From my own experience. How often does something like these competitions go on?

thanks @Hondatransformer845

we'll start a new comparision grow in a couple months...so stay tuned!

and here, after some cure, my C99 x blueberry fast flowers grown outdoor

i've had to harvest it early due to the appearance of mold...

smooth smoke and nice effect....flowers were a bit leafy!

full

full

full

:)

:Namaste:

I have a grow going now of some Seedsman seeds and some 420 seeds. The Seedsman seeds were Super Critical Bud CBD. I had problems with getting the seeds to germinate so I popped some Gold Leaf seeds from 420. The one SCB CBD was breed from Garden of Green not a Seedsman breed strain but they carry it on their site the one SCB CBD is in the back right corner, one of the big ones
Plants 1 20 2020.jpg

So everyone knows how shite this South African is at doing comparative grows but I'm still keeping me head above ground I promise......hahaha @SeedsMan

C99xBlueberry reveg 7/19/19 I dropped her.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So out of three girls I only took clones off the one but fortune was smiling upon me that day and I lost all my clones but I was lucky to get this girl to reveg but she took a long long time to revert cpl almost 2 months longer than the Alaskan purple that I've got out in the garden who revegged naturally.. She was in a 20lt fabric but I pruned her roots and potted her into a 10lt for the interim...

I really enjoyed the flowers from both strains even though I had to harvest a few week earlier as they started showing signs of revegging as I was ferrying them between indoors and outdoors to control the light schedule but I slipped up...

Alaskan Purple reveg 7/19/19

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

She started showing preflowers a week ago according to my cousin and I took a cpl clones 4 days 3 days ago as I def want a round 2 with these ladies....

Back
Top Bottom