CA215 Indoor #3

Buds look amazing bro! I agree they are your best yet :)

Awesome strain review. I always struggle reviewing myself. Just too hard for me to narrow down specific flavors/smells/highs. You gave a great picture of what each of these strains is like to smoke. Sorry to say your review may have convinced me not to get the sage n sour lol. I'm just not big on diesel strains. I like the lighter fruitier ones :) I love the high of a good diesel and the potency is always super good.

Keep up the great work! :Namaste:

Thanks for the kind words mrbub! Man, I am super stoked with these nugs, just getting a little antsy to get another indoor session brewin'! I definitely slimmed them down a bit I had some big ol' paragraphs written up. Hahaha, to each his own my brotha, You would be on the freedom haze train im sure of it, a very sweet fruity smoke that absolutely gets you head tingling :) Stay warm buddy!

Nice Buds man Happy FreeWeed day and a Chronic Weekend to you CA :thumb:
Thanks much Cron! Hope you are having a killer Weedend! I got taxes to do this morning yay me! :laugh:

Congratulation's my nickel.POTM.Nice title to have.:bravo::Namaste::high-five:

Well j6k, thank you very much! It is a weird feeling actually winning something.. especially potm, we have some major growers here on the forums. I feel truly honored to even be recognized as having a plant that can win a monthly contest.. you guys blew me away with the votes I received. Ya'll are truly exceptional!

Grats on your win this month!

Mr Teldren, I thank you! :) this week has been absolutely hair pulling out stressful, time consuming, it has pushed me to my breaking point... And then I get on the forums to see the support left by the community, man.. Absolutely warming to say the least.. :)

I plan on making time today and getting final shots of the POTM girl before she is gone and smoked, I have been blazing on her a lot due to her amber trich goodness giving me a very exceptional body high to get me through the painful until later on :joint: CA215

Hi CA, droppin in to offer my congrats for your POTM win. I was in the race, but voted for your plant also, she was a beauty.
Congrats man. ;)

Hi CA, droppin in to offer my congrats for your POTM win. I was in the race, but voted for your plant also, she was a beauty.
Congrats man. ;)

Thanks much stealth!! Appreciate the support man, haven't seen ya around lately hope everything is running smooth in your neck of the woods buddy :Namaste: Green vibes your way :surf:

Hey J :passitleft:, hope you have a great weekend. Many kudos on the big win. Beautiful, the buds show for it, I don't exactly have to smoke those buds to know they're top shelf :thumb: Stay Relaxed :ganjamon:

:peace:

Hey J :passitleft:, hope you have a great weekend. Many kudos on the big win. Beautiful, the buds show for it, I don't exactly have to smoke those buds to know they're top shelf :thumb: Stay Relaxed :ganjamon:

Thanks for the kind words Les :high-five: You know how it is.. The outdoor eventually started getting a little eh when you have the same flavor for months on end, some new flavors are a must. And WOW did I get some flavors this go. Man I wish I could tie off some nugs to some birds and fly em over to everyone to sample lol. Currently have the extreme q being puffed away while I type and do my taxes, I swear these indoor buds have a sweeter longer lasting flavor 2x that of the outdoor. Expect some micros here soon when I am able to get some decent shots :Namaste: Hope the coastal life is treatin' ya well brotha :Rasta:

Gratz on POTM CA and a very Happy Shatterday too :thumb:

Ditto mr.hemphog! Hope you are enjoying your weedend, I seem to have finished my list early today,
time to get the vape fired up and the bubble hash a bubblin'! :partyboy:

I am in

Congratulations of your win

Thank you very much Amy, it is a total honor! :thanks:
Although this journal will be closed out soon, we still have some final shots & smoke reports on the two screened plants, freedom haze and sage n sour :Namaste: A new session #4 is in the works ;)

Hope everyone is having a massively smokey Monday morning, positive green vibrations to each and everyone! :joint:

Congrats CA! You definitely deserve it bro. :)

Happy Munchday CA don't forget to drop us a link to your next journal when you start it :thumb:

Congrats CA! You definitely deserve it bro. :)
Thanks mrbub! :Namaste: Appreciate the support brotha, anticipating some shots with those nug jars to close out the journal and get on with another thread, thanks for following along with my journal :thanks:
Happy Munchday CA don't forget to drop us a link to your next journal when you start it :thumb:

Happy Fried day hemphog! Will definitely supply link to the new journal once it is started! :Namaste:

CA, congrats on your PoTM win. Well deserved. :Namaste:

How's the outside garden coming along?

Thanks much HMG :Namaste: I have yet to really get anything going. Was about to get everything germinating about 2~ weeks ago and ended up getting busy with school. Really busy this next weeks also with midterms. Planning on getting everything cleaned up today, possibly set up the cheap pop up green house, maybe get some lettuce and spinach germinating under a cfl. Spent yesterday getting the indoor tent & equipment cleaned down twice with hyd. perox. and water, good to go. MH bulb set up incase my switch to LED fails :) if I can work out a deal on an LED unit I should be able to run an indoor journal along side an OD this year which would be sweet. If everything works out smooth, I would run some new indoor beans, clone, flower, and find my OD plants & have established root zones ready to go. Big plants will work this year due to location issues. It really is still all up in the air, and an OD may not even work this year so we will see. Fingers crossed BIG TIME!

I decided to take some shots of the Freedom haze #1 "spider web hemp string" scrog/structural supported herb :laugh: My notes say this plant went 61 days 12/12, 65.5g of good buds, & an oz+ of fresh frozen for bubble. This plant was the girl I was having major issues with, very nasty burnt growth that was embarrassing to say the least, who wants to upload that? Felt I was chasing issues weather it was ph, nute, pest related, It had me stumped, almost think I was adding to these problems. Turned out to be some decent bud, that I prefer in a vaporizer. She should have went another week+ and with the issues it had the buds did not get to fully finish up like the other plant did. The other fh plant is twice as better, but shh, don't tell the fh#1 jar I said that :shhh:

Smell- Sweet, piney lemony banana fruit, a very mellow smelling herb that does not reek up a room when opening the jar you can smell it but it is more sweeter fruit than anything.

Taste- Again, a sweet piney lemonpeppery, sweet hashy taste that lingers on your palate.

Effects This stuff is trippy, very heady. Gets you zoned out, think, think, think. Things are very funny, the slightest thing can make you laugh. Something I have never experienced in a bud, a bad or good experience depending on your attitude. Do not smoke this if you have any bad issues on your conscience. only happy thoughts! Not for the paranoid also.

All in all both plants are very decent, and I enjoyed growing the both, one more than the other :laugh:
Some final shots of the fh#1, with my crap camera;
104_8907.JPG
104_8902.JPG
104_8904.JPG
104_8911.JPG
104_8912.JPG
104_8916.JPG

:thanks::420:

And a little off topic shot, I don't think I have even shown a cured nug of the dubbed "big betsy" from the OD season, here is a decent piece;
104_8893.JPG

She has been a daily toke from the vape since Nov-December and we are down to the last jar. Thank you mother earth! :Namaste:

Love the pics + the report :bravo:

Thanks for droppin' in with kind words Fr3d Hope that SH is treating you well :Namaste:

Nice report CA, the buds look really tasty! congrats on this months win, you senior growers keep showing mad skills when it come to growing.

Thank you very much dani!! :Namaste:

I am no senior grower, let alone a senior :) yet a young guy who is completely fascinated by this holy plant and the wonders it produces, with the backing of an excellent top notch community helping me keep pushing for the up and up, I feel we can all become the best growers we can be with our minds set with a positive view on any situation in the way, positivity is key. This is only the breaking point, we have years of growth yet to see. So, with that said, I need to smoke :tokin: I get a little into it without some herb in my system.

I really hope to see in years down the road the crazy stepping stones we pass, I'm sure many of us will keep on with the holy herb and do great thing :)

Journal Update: I have been waiting to close the journal out with final shots of the potm winner sage n sour in the 420magazine jar. Although I am not sure on when packages should be arriving, I may take some final shots here today and get this buttoned up, itching to get some new beans germinating! I have been slowly getting the OD location cleaned and prepped, starting to get my veggies sorted through and seeing what type of containers I still need.. I am planning on picking up something to raise my pots in attempts to keep them off of the hot cement, Might ask the landlord what the thoughts are on making a garden area in the yard. With plenty of gophers on the property I feel like it might be an iffy situation. Side note, we have also been dealing with health issues with my gfs dad being diagnosed with the big "c" word, if anyone has noticed my lack of posting it would be due to this, just want those who read my thread to understand that life will always come first. I will return once again :Namaste:

Sorry to hear about your GF's father. Take care of your family man, we will be here when you have the time to post.

Hopefully you can figure something out for the OD garden area for this year.

Back
Top Bottom