CA215's 2014 Outdoor Container Garden

My apologies on not updating. I have been trying to get ahold of a mod to assist me with an issue I am having with my photo upload section but have yet to hear back.

Does anyone know how to delete pictures from your queue? I am sure you would all love to see my sexy ass but I don't want to go uploading pictures of my identity just yet... :laugh: :rofl:

Until I can figure this out I will not be able to upload on the count of uploading non-420magazine photos.

I almost made a new account named "CA420" LOL!

Duh just put a pc of black tape on the monitor...lol

I have a bunch of duplicate photos in my gallery. No clue how to navigate that mess. Ganja french toast for breakfat?

hahah, "Apply black tape and forget about your troubles" :laugh:

The pictures I chose are for neither my 420 thread or non-420 gardening thread and are quite revealing, so just a little janky.

Oooo that sounds tasty, I am still working on my coffee infused with my coconut hash oil.. I was thinking some "hash" browns and eggs this morn :)

After I choose my photos I want to upload there is a 2nd screen which shows them and has a little box with a checkmark. Uncheck the ones you dont want and they wont appear in the gallery. If you already submitted and they are in the gallery then IDK if you can delete them yourself. I had a photo I wanted deleted a couple weeks ago and asked 420girl to delete it for me and it was done faster than expected and she said let her know if theres any others but didnt reply to the how can I do it part so Im guessin we cant.

My apologies on not updating. I have been trying to get ahold of a mod to assist me with an issue I am having with my photo upload section but have yet to hear back.

Does anyone know how to delete pictures from your queue? I am sure you would all love to see my sexy ass but I don't want to go uploading pictures of my identity just yet... :laugh: :rofl:

Until I can figure this out I will not be able to upload on the count of uploading non-420magazine photos.

I almost made a new account named "CA420" LOL!

Just tell everyone that it is me! Inside joke. :high-five:

Did you manage to keep any of the Sage n Sour genes going, CA? I was fortunate (or unfortunate, you could say) enough to have a little seeding happen on one of mine. Let them go 10 weeks into flowering, so about 11 on 12/12 and occasionally I have found a seed in the odd bud.

They successfully germinated, although I have no Idea what caused them to be there, so have no idea what they will produce!

Looks like 2014 is gearing up for a super good summer all round the world, hope to see you bring in a bumper harvest come the end of the season. Green vibes coming your way buddy!

Coconut.....that sounds dank! We are floating river later, think i will bring some muffins with me :)
Might not be the best way to do it, putting coconut oil into the coffee as it hovers on the surface and the first couple sips are very hashy, definitely gets my morning off to a very nice body stone which keeps me medicated through the morning until I can get back home to medicate thoroughly with the vape and joints :Namaste: Took the hike and had a blast, too bad the camera died at the top of the mountain, planning another trip here soon :Namaste:

After I choose my photos I want to upload there is a 2nd screen which shows them and has a little box with a checkmark. Uncheck the ones you dont want and they wont appear in the gallery. If you already submitted and they are in the gallery then IDK if you can delete them yourself. I had a photo I wanted deleted a couple weeks ago and asked 420girl to delete it for me and it was done faster than expected and she said let her know if theres any others but didnt reply to the how can I do it part so Im guessin we cant.

I never went through and submitted them or tried the unchecking box as I didn't want to accidentally upload something :Namaste:
Checked this morning and my queue was cleared, not sure how it happened but I am thankful, now I can get updated with some shots yeehaw :party:

Just tell everyone that it is me! Inside joke. :high-five:

:laugh: funny stuff brotha still makes me laugh

Can't wait to see this one progress CA!

:Namaste:
Thanks Mono :Namaste: Glad to hear from ya buddy
Good Day CA, hope everything is going well for ya buddy. :thumb: Take Care
Everything is running pretty well the past couple days have been kick back smoke filled relaxed garden chillin, thanks for the kind words brotha. Hope you are doing just as well dani! Positive vibes from the west coast :surf:

Did you manage to keep any of the Sage n Sour genes going, CA? I was fortunate (or unfortunate, you could say) enough to have a little seeding happen on one of mine. Let them go 10 weeks into flowering, so about 11 on 12/12 and occasionally I have found a seed in the odd bud.

They successfully germinated, although I have no Idea what caused them to be there, so have no idea what they will produce!

Looks like 2014 is gearing up for a super good summer all round the world, hope to see you bring in a bumper harvest come the end of the season. Green vibes coming your way buddy!
I was not able to keep them going in plant form. I had the same exact thing happen to me, although I found two very nice looking tiger striped seeds on the one unscreened girl that was purple and yellow, both were found at the very bottom of the branches. Gave them both to a buddy and I poped one for myself to see what the heck happened, could not narrow down how the heck it got there, maybe lack of light because I had the screens damn near full with no real intense light making it down to the bottoms.. This same thing happened in the outdoor with a sour bog and betsy, I got one badass tiger striped bean from each plant.. we were discussing on one of my older journals and if I recall something like "a plant can sometimes put off seeds, be it reg/fem/herm at the end of its life it goes too long, the plant feels stress like its going to die so it produces a seed(s) to carry on the genetics".. Something like that, you know me no scientific talk, but it does make sense to me..

It will be cool to see what comes out of it I was really interested so I went ahead and germinated it, I am doing a lot of juicing of raw fan leaves this year so I figure any plants I can get to a decent size will be usually stripped weekly (alternate between plants) of the lower growth for my anti-inflammatory needs.

Bumper harvests I am hoping everyone will achieve my friend, hope your new locations is treating you well, + anticipating to see what you have got going on this year Mono! :Namaste: Green vibes right back atcha!

Here are some shots from 4-10/11, the plants had some water spotting on them which I wasn't able to get to 4-10 morning, early 4-11 got up to give the girls a nice ro rinse with a small 2-4ml dash of microbe life liquid humus which sat for another 30 minutes followed by another ro rinse before the sun rises. I applied a fan in the greenhouse to make sure they were decently dried and not completely sopped.

4/10;
Some pallet cleanser
104_9249.JPG
104_9258.JPG
104_9265.JPG

Some lings
104_9277.JPG
104_9276.JPG
104_9275.JPG

atf
104_9287.JPG
104_9299.JPG
104_9283.JPG
104_9282.JPG

gdp
104_9291.JPG
104_9298.JPG
104_9293.JPG
104_9295.JPG
104_9296.JPG

4/11, sleepy plants just about to wake up;
100_93421.JPG

gdp
100_93431.JPG
100_93441.JPG
100_93451.JPG
100_93461.JPG
100_93471.JPG
100_93481.JPG
100_93491.JPG

atf
100_93501.JPG
100_93511.JPG
100_93531.JPG
100_93541.JPG

lings
100_93561.JPG
100_93581.JPG
100_93591.JPG

:thanks:

Very nice & green ladies, I bet you have the best meditating sessions while working on your garden and smoking some nice home meds. GDP looks super bushy :thumb:

Man I repotted my little ones I had in the bag and sent them out for them to start reveg, its what a pretty smooth repot but not the easiest one, and guess what we been getting rain and very cold weather, so they are back inside for a few more days...

How was the bubble hash ?

Very nice & green ladies, I bet you have the best meditating sessions while working on your garden and smoking some nice home meds. GDP looks super bushy :thumb:

Man I repotted my little ones I had in the bag and sent them out for them to start reveg, its what a pretty smooth repot but not the easiest one, and guess what we been getting rain and very cold weather, so they are back inside for a few more days...

How was the bubble has ?

Thanks for the kind words dani :Namaste: believe me, I keep my street smelling 215. Couple days ago I heard a couple speaking spanish walking by talking about the smell while I was busy watering the plants, doobie at the side of my mouth.. when I smoke outside my hands get muddy/wet usually and just keep the joint in my mouth and puff tough resulting in my backyard appearing to be on fire.. :laugh: I must have exhaled a fat cloud and a gust swept it across the fence and smacked em' in the nostrils!

Good stuff buddy I will stop by and check out your thread, good to hear it wasn't too bad though you probably got to them early enough.
My mmj girls have been flowering and seems that they are working their way back to veg.. So they maybe flowered for about a week and a half, maybe two. The atf is looking odd, she has dark colored tops, almost purple but not.. Wondering if this is her showing the reveg or is that little foliar spray I gave em maybe fried the tops? I will post some pictures here in abit I have some things to take care of.

The hash was insane! It was the best to date :) it was a mix of both sages and hazes from the indoor session, it dried up two days ago and I literally smoked it all in 2 days between the girlfriend and I. Have a bit of 45 micron left which I just mixed into a fruit smoothie. The stress free spring break continues :surf:

Awesome start there CA, look forward to seeing what you make of them and really love the bubble hash will have to get a personal tutorial from you on that one , can't wait to get some of mine put int he ground , Peace and happy OD to you, OG

Same here CA I guess I need some tips on how to make a fine bubble hash, I've tried BHO a couple of times i've made myself but the taste is still to chemical... bubble hash is like pure thc no chemicals at all.

Back
Top Bottom