CA215's 2014 Outdoor Container Garden

Glad to hear things are running smooth! :thumb:

On this side weather couldn't be better, sunny days in the upper 70's, cool nights in the lower 70's. Almost a week without rain, girls are pumping pumping, to the point that my Claustrum really wants to hit 3 feet so I keep bending and bending but the next morning they are all shooting upward.

Still can't find whats eating the foliage of my plants...

Positives Vibrations your way
Stay green & keep 'em Green broda

Glad to hear things are running smooth! :thumb:

On this side weather couldn't be better, sunny days in the upper 70's, cool nights in the lower 70's. Almost a week without rain, girls are pumping pumping, to the point that my Claustrum really wants to hit 3 feet so I keep bending and bending but the next morning they are all shooting upward.

Still can't find whats eating the foliage of my plants...

Positives Vibrations your way
Stay green & keep 'em Green broda

:bigtoke: Keep those girls tied down brotha :thumb: and mother nature will keep holding down the sweet sweet weather :cheer: Stay vigilant with your healthy bunch Danish! We are sitting at 100~ with a dry 20% humidity, the girls didn't really need a watering but I decided to hit them with a nice dosing. 5~ gallons water spiked with dashes of Monterey fish and shit, microbelife products, unsulph molass, liquid seaweed, liquid karma, and our handy sns203. The girls seem to be enjoying their watering and are pushing their tops up high :joint: I was about to snap a few shots before the camera shut off.. Looks like this update will be an update on pre-flower clusters :joint: Until next time, CA215
Re-veg KKGDP Showing calyx, super stinky pain meds :love:
105_0645.JPG

105_0646.JPG

105_0647.JPG

Infected bunch..
105_0649.JPG

105_0656.JPG

Our Unknown for the time being, responding well to training. Noticed some white flies and gnats around her.
105_0664.JPG
105_0663.JPG
105_0661.JPG
105_0662.JPG

This plant still stumps me, found this in the #3 indoor yield. This is a cross of sage n sour and freedom haze, or one of the plants carried on its own genetics. I have no idea. I can not get it to green up!
105_0673.JPG

105_0669.JPG

105_0671.JPG
105_0672.JPG
105_0670.JPG

Here is a sweet cindy tight node pheno, showing some medicine already, you go girl :laugh:
105_0682.JPG

105_0683.JPG
105_0684.JPG
105_0686.JPG

This is a clone taken from the sc plants
105_0687.JPG

105_0688.JPG

105_0689.JPG

Another Unknown plant, for now..
105_0693.JPG

105_0692.JPG

And we will finish off this upload with a group flick
105_0666.JPG

:bongrip: CA215

Looking great bro! Your flowers are ahead of the game compared to many. Many of your plants are in the same early stage of flowering as mine too. It's gonna be a splendid bloom my friend :hug:

Garden looks yummy :bravo: girls are already getting frosty :surf: :surf:

I really like that Cross Sage&Sour and Freedom Haze, she looks a lot like the sage&sour you harvested not long ago. Is this your personal cross?

Looking good CA215

Looking great bro! Your flowers are ahead of the game compared to many. Many of your plants are in the same early stage of flowering as mine too. It's gonna be a splendid bloom my friend :hug:
I have noticed others being a little behind as you say. Some of the girls seem to still be in their early stages, and some what looks like 3 weeks ahead of others. I'm guessing some of the strains are more "photosensitive"? This wonky weather...

I am contemplating taking some lower clones from some of the choice plants and possibly raise them under some efficient cfls during summer to then get them rooted, established, and ready for a winter glr type grow for some extra medicine.. :hmmmm: We will see with this weather though ay.. Hope all is well in your sanctuary & the coastal rays are doing your girls justice :surf:

Garden looks yummy :bravo: girls are already getting frosty :surf: :surf:

I really like that Cross Sage&Sour and Freedom Haze, she looks a lot like the sage&sour you harvested not long ago. Is this your personal cross?

Thanks much for the kind words broddamon! The girls showing frost are smelling fruity/minty fresh, her finish date is somewhere through 46-52 or so, but we will always let them go a little longer for that extra punch :smokin: That cross is a seed I found during that last indoor grow of that s&s and fh, although, there was also mazari, hog, og. I cannot find the info on the plant and am not sure if it was found on a lower popcorn nug of the s&s or fh plants. Reason I am thinking it may be fh/s&s mix "accidental" pollination due to the diesel smell it is giving off+tight node structure from the s&s, and the fh qualities are right in the leaf itself/color/and stems are similar to the indoor girls. Then again I am not certain on anything with this plant I have only contemplated lol, what I think about most is the buds busting out in hermie nanners and contaminating the rest of the tent crop yikes :wood: We are staying vigilant with the daily inspections, I get in the tent and bare the 110f, got to make sure to turn the fan on high and stay hydrated :surf:

Looking good CA215

Thank you much 60cal :Namaste:

I have been doing defol and a bit of moving plants around this past weekend. I will attempt a photo shoot here once we have some decent rays :surf:

:joint: CA215

Went out and did a little photoshoot this morning. Used a different camera, it has a "super macro" setting which was fun.. although my shaky hands only allowed for a few keepers! My plants look freakin' horrible and am feeling a little down about the whole thing, when my plants aren't jivin', CA's not jivin' :skeptical: Anywho, hope you enjoy the little photo dump :peace: CA215

P8160021.JPG
P8160019.JPG
P8160020.JPG

Advancedblu
P8160022.JPG
P8160018.JPG
P81600091.JPG
P8160011.JPG
P8160010.JPG
P8160056.JPG
P8160057.JPG
P8160054.JPG
P8160058.JPG

SC
P8160023.JPG
P8160024.JPG
P8160060.JPG
P8160061.JPG
P8160062.JPG
P8160064.JPG

Gdp, OGK?
P8160041.JPG
P8160042.JPG

And the Super macro setting, actually doesn't look too bad! This setting will be fun come harvest (if we have any goodies worth showing..)
Below is the whitebuf
P8160030.JPG
P8160029.JPG
P8160051.JPG
P8160052.JPG
P8160053.JPG

Side note: I have been battling heat and white flies, I have been hitting the garden (off topic and 420 related) with DE every couple days to make sure we are keeping the rising colonies under control. Just doesn't seem to be enough lately! Will keep up inspections and applications.. Some of my girls will not darken up with continued N doses.. I am using tap water and am wondering if my tap is locking something out. Thinking about poping some new seeds for a redemption grow as this years outdoor is not going as planned. :joint:

Until next time, stay vigilant fellow 420magers :thanks:

CA Brother Stay Strong!!!

I just looked at the update and the girls look really great!, don't see the problem broda :surf: :blunt: Im sorry if things are keeping you down, just remember you always gonna have the green ladies wanting some love :circle-of-love:

Hope things get better broda

:peace::peace::peace:

Things look pretty good to me! :)

Your flowers are coming right along, and fast too! :surf:

CA, sorry your outdoor isn't going as planned. Any thoughts on what your going to pop for your redemption grow?

As per OP's request, I am moving this to Abandoned Journals.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

CA Brother Stay Strong!!!

I just looked at the update and the girls look really great!, don't see the problem broda :surf: :blunt: Im sorry if things are keeping you down, just remember you always gonna have the green ladies wanting some love :circle-of-love:

Hope things get better broda

:peace::peace::peace:

Ditto CA, hope all is well :Namaste:
Good afternoon~ fellow herbsman :volcano-smiley:
Just wanted to let my page subs know life is on a steady incline for the better.
Issues have been taken care of but some are still up in the air so an abandoned journal is a must.
Vigilance has been key the past few weeks and we are going to keep it at that.
I also brang some sweet cindy sift to the party, cheers! :Namaste:
P9080419.JPG
P9080422.JPG
P9080424.JPG
Keep your eyes peeled for my super soil redemption grow! Until next time, stay vigilant.

I shouldn't be posting on my abandoned journal.. makes a lot of sense right? :laugh:

I just wanted to post a few shots. Pillars are ravaging my area and everyone else growing canna likewise.. I didn't give into spraying bt which was probably a poor decision on my behalf (I just don't want to spray my flowers down). Woke up again this morning to missed pillars which took advantage of the night hours they were left alone, such a shitty feeling losing damn near half of your crop. I ended up cutting the SC bubblegum pheno down in fear of losing everything. They seem to have moved over to the only two plants which didn't have much pillar action, the kkgdp & medusa, after a day of class I got home to find 3 more pillars between the two, 3-4 top nugsdefreakinvoured, that being said the whole crop is coming down tomorrow. A few of the girls received a bit of a premature pull, with a nice 3~week flush, I was anticipating issues with bugs. I am still thankful for the meds that were harvested, no doubt, they are some dank nugs, super sticky and stanky my fave. Quality over quantity. I am also thankful for experiencing the continual bombardment of pillars, I now know that spraying in the situation I was faced with was probably the right thing to do. Believing you can go out and pick every caterpillar off of your plants, w t f was I thinking....?! Haha, all in all. A knowledgeable year for CA215. Planning on attempting a winter grow to continue my path of experimenting & exploring, learning and living, take care fellow herbsman :joint: :peace:
P9230783.JPG
P9230786.JPG
P9230789.JPG

And, of course, a palette cleanser, un infested herbs!! :Namaste:
P9230772.JPG
P9230765.JPG
P9230767.JPG
P9230756.JPG
P9230770.JPG

I decided to throw about 3-4~ oz of vaped bud, stems, debris ya know the deal. Did a bit of re search and didn't find any bad info on it.
Looking for a nice base soil and the winter grow should be on the way soon :surf:
P9210740.JPG

Stay safe, CA215:volcano-smiley:

Ya we had the same problem. The plants I didn't spray were ravaged. Zilla was sprayed and is all seemingly clean. Gonna find out tomorrow though lol.

I feel your pain brother, definitely take it as a learning experience! I'm going with Azamax from now on rather than Bt.

:surf:

Ya we had the same problem. The plants I didn't spray were ravaged. Zilla was sprayed and is all seemingly clean. Gonna find out tomorrow though lol.

I feel your pain brother, definitely take it as a learning experience! I'm going with Azamax from now on rather than Bt.

:surf:

Glad to hear Zilla has made it by untouched brother, May want to start taking some branches off here soon just in case bud :) I will have do some comparison research on the BT vs. azamax. Literally 3 days, 3 days is what it took for these pillars to do all the damage, if they were let out another day I would surely be med-less! Such a change from last year, 0% hassle to 100% shit storm.. This years going with straight organics, may have also brang the bug action closer to home.. the smells I was getting this year were 2X the stank as last year off of our flowers.. my back yard seems to be a beacon for all high flyers in the area to stop on in and check on the fruity goodness that is cannabis! And I have found out that highflyers freaking LOVE morning glories which scatter our area.. and with applying compost teas to the backyard everything is so lush and green, so many hiding spots for moths/pillars, I feel like I was almost giving these suckers a formal invitation to devour.. Anywho, no doubt a great learning experience, can't wait to get this winter grow under way, we have some tga genetics and gifts to get documented, cheers Lee hope the pillars continue to void your flowers, stay vigilant brother. :joint: CA

Back
Top Bottom