CA215's MMJ

Hello 420mag crew and welcome! I believe it's time to get a 2015 journal up for some documentation :volcano-smiley:
I am growing organically with supersoil/"compost" tea from start to finish. 4x4 tent/450w mh on 24/0.
Been stocking up on different strains, it'll be fun naming them off throughout the journal process.
Not sure if they will be flowered in the tent, force flowered outdoors, or trained until August od, yikes!
Time will tell, sub up and watch it unfold.
veggin_out_march_9th_2015.JPG

Will update when things get interesting, :Namaste: CA215 :joint:

CA!

Looking might healthy in there buddy! Glad to see you with another journal. Cant wait to see some good things happening :)

Subscribed, I enjoy your grows. :cheer:

3rd in place! Glad your back broda and what an amazing looking tent you start 2015 with!

Positive Vibes for a successful season CA

:passitleft:

Thank you for the replies Mono, Les, Dani, I would like to bless you three fine individuals with some positive vibes for this years growing season. Let's get some major goo! :slide:

In the past 20 days since the last update the plants I choose for an indoor bumper crop have received a transplant into 7 gallon grow bags filled with supersoil made from patio plus that has been cooking for 7 months today, mixed on 8/30 of last year. Although the GDP received a transplant on its first day of flower, first time I've tried this, lets see if she rolls with the punches.

I will be making aerated teas weekly for the indoor/outdoor crops consisting of worm castings, guanos, and some liquid nutrients. I am still working on making my own tea mixes with the ingredients I have on hand. We started a compost pile this year and it is producing some killer rich soil but I have yet to begin experimenting with it in compost teas.

Lets see.. I switched the bulb to a 600watt hps, leaving the ballast set to (75%) 450watt due to heat concerns in later months. I have not lollipopped as much as I would like so will continue to due so at ~2-3 weeks.

Lets set day 1 flower at 3/30.

Oh yes, and if you have got through my cluster of blabbering above, we are flowering out a GDP ( GDP x GDP ), BlackJack ( Blackberry Kush x Jack Herer ), Phantom Cookies ( Cherry Pie x GDP ).

All I can think of for now, here are a couple shots of the plants, cheers everyone, as always stay vigilant :volcano-smiley:
GDP front left, P.C front right, B.J back
P1012495.JPG

B.J
P1012492.JPG

P.C
P1012494.JPG

Let us also embrace this Quantum kush nug.. Shes in reveg :battingeyelashes:
P3052396.JPG

Still getting the OD set up properly, will document that more soon.
Until next time everyone, sub up for the ride if you would like, keep em green and stay safe!
CA215

very nice start there CA all looking nice and green, hoping to get my hands back in the soil for an OD grow this year looking right now to try and by a place by may which should still give me some time for a decent OD, Peace Brother will be checking in OG

Looking good as always CA! Thought you had pulled the pin with no updates, glad to see things are progressing well in your garden my friend! Stay safe buddy!

Thank you Mono! Going to school fulltime at the moment and it has nearly consumed every bit of me LOL. Especially being 3/4ths done with this semester things are getting serious. The plants at times are going at most 3 days at a time being left alone with me being out and about but during flower now I will be making daily trips to make sure these girls are progressing swell. You stay safe aswell bud!

very nice start there CA all looking nice and green, hoping to get my hands back in the soil for an OD grow this year looking right now to try and by a place by may which should still give me some time for a decent OD, Peace Brother will be checking in OG

OG glad you could make it by the page. Will be real glad to see you with a thread brother hope your plans work out better than planned. Shoot, put em out in may and they'll surely pack on some weight! I'll attempt some clones again here soon, I need to make a sac trip to get some dispensary hash and some rockwool, and i'll get taking to cuts that day. Could get some things established if you would like to run them. And if it fails i'll get you the info on the spot. Were you planning on starting from seed in May? They would also get a decent start i'm sure of it. Thanks for stoppin' in OG stay well brother

I can see why you put that quantum kush into reveg. That is one beautiful bud :):)

Mono, man oh man.. 1 popped out of a 5 pack of regs, pretty much flowered from seed so we only got a little over a quarter or so, what a tease. Such a killer tangy, tangerine, melony kush funk.. the lung expansion makes me feel like I am a first time toker, and the high is real tough, got to say its probably the strongest herb I have gotten from seed! not to mention (yes I will) the goo factor, almost horribly tacky, insane.. If I put a plant in the ground this year she is surely it, she will go in Big Betsy's old spot. I would love me a pound or two of that QK.. *drool* but.. that would really put my property in the eyes of others, that plant will be a huge rasta arrow pointing right to my backyard.. Oh well the plan has already been set in place... :laugh:

OG glad you could make it by the page. Will be real glad to see you with a thread brother hope your plans work out better than planned. Shoot, put em out in may and they'll surely pack on some weight! I'll attempt some clones again here soon, I need to make a sac trip to get some dispensary hash and some rockwool, and i'll get taking to cuts that day. Could get some things established if you would like to run them. And if it fails i'll get you the info on the spot. Were you planning on starting from seed in May? They would also get a decent start i'm sure of it. Thanks for stoppin' in OG stay well brother

They will work out will be finding the right house, still have a bunch of genetics and a few more on the way so it will all be from seed, drop by cc some time soon. Hope the of the semester goes well, peace and happy growing.OG

They will work out will be finding the right house, still have a bunch of genetics and a few more on the way so it will all be from seed, drop by cc some time soon. Hope the of the semester goes well, peace and happy growing.OG

Good stuff OG, sounds like you have got it all planned out :high-five: Spring break next week, definitely planning on doing something outdoors with this supreme weather we have been having, back down in the low 70s my friend, don't we have it set here in CA?

Wicked happy to see ya back in action CA..:Namaste:
Didn't know you started it 3 week's ago tho.lol
I see why you want to keep that Q.K around.:high-five:It look's delicious :yummy:by the sound's of it ...it is.:thumb:
Girl's look great.That Phantom Kush look's bad ass.Are you still running 24/0?
My girl's never did like to stay up all night.lol
Looking good Brotha.:bravo:

Thanks for the positive vibes J6K! Feels like it has been forever since sharing but in reality it's only been months, how time flies...!!
I set the QK outdoors, she is going through a bit of a burning from the sun I assume, hoping she pulls through, I plan to put her in the ground for my pounder :) We are currently on day 2 of 12/12, but I was running 24/0 prior.. I also don't really like 24/0, but I was starting all of my veggies and fruit for this years crops, 24/0 just ran well with everything :Namaste: The girl is a Phantom Cookies, picked her up from a dispensary in the bay area, looks like some real nice smoke from the samples they had on site :high-five: From the smells of these plants in veg we are going to be needing a bigger carbon scrubber..

What a come back Broda CA, girls look very nice and bushy, lots of :circle-of-love: put in these ladies :thumb::thumb:

Best vibes CA

Keep'em green
:passitleft:
Danish! Thank you for the kind words and positive vibes brodaman :thanks: I had them in veg from cfl, to t5, to mh, and now hps for going on 4+ months now, pushing for a decent bumper crop :surf:

here are a few shots of the 4x4 in action, 10 more minutes until these girls go to sleep..zzzz
fed with calmag at 1tsp/gal with SNS209 aswell.
13704.JPG

BJ
BJ8.JPG

BJ15.JPG

PC
PC9.JPG

PC13.JPG

GDP
GDP58.JPG

GDP129.JPG

3 bushes
21897.JPG

31663.JPG

Stay vigilant :joint: CA

very very nice Girls! Yup they are gonna be one show once on flower. 4 months veg :circle-of-love: lost of love and dedication broda CA.

Keep up the good work and may the force keep you out of bugs/pest.

:peace:

I have got some photos to share, but have ran out of time this morning :peace:

Looking great CA, keep it up, we need more rain but that is out of our hands peace, OG
Looks like we have some rain in the forecast soon, fingers crossed :blunt: have a good day OG!

very very nice Girls! Yup they are gonna be one show once on flower. 4 months veg :circle-of-love: lost of love and dedication broda CA.

Keep up the good work and may the force keep you out of bugs/pest.

:peace:
Trying to keep my feedings up so lets hope I don't burn these girls :smokin:
I kind of let these girls go, trained them ever couple weeks, I was so busy I just couldn't get around to them.
They seem to be in good spirits, I have noticed some fungus gnats flying around but I have come to find out with my super soil, it is growing fungus in the Rubbermaid tub, so the small populations of gnats are almost unavoidable without a completely sealed room.
SNS209 keeps them knocked down nicely, with some sticky traps and we're golden :Namaste: Hope your Friday is kickahss bud!

Looks like you are rockin it CA very nice!:peace::thumb::high-five::bravo::passitleft::tokin:
Welcome Big Budha! A new face on the ganja bus :welcome: I will keep updates and random photos weekly, hope you continue to enjoy!
Good green to ya BB! :volcano-smiley:

Cheers to you Les :volcano-smiley: You have to try some of this "rosin" extraction in the EQ, WOW.

Looking good man..:thumb:
Got that healthy plastic look going on.:bravo:Bush's are right.Gonna be huge in in another week or 2.:high-five:
Does look like something was chewing on the GDP but Im sure you knew that.:Namaste:
Im guessing that's what the 209 is for or do you use it on a regular basis?
Thank you J6k! They are liking the teas and soil thus far :wood: The GDP received a transplant day of flower, so 4~ days ago, and has been showing some small dotting and pale streaks, stress! There are small shiny spots on the plants also that was caused by a bottle of neem oil that had coagulated in the bottle, I didn't notice and sprayed these girls down to see small pieces of almost a jelly substance from the neem. Tried spraying these girls down multiple times with ro baths/compost tea baths but the neem resists lol.. Said fk it. But surely, some spotting could be pest related as I have seen fungus gnats, MOTHS, and other critters in and outta the tent. Again a time for this smiley :wood: I do use it regularly with my soil as it is cooking in the Rubbermaid creating nice white layers of fungus, just calling the gnats in for a meal. I have found the SNS209 to work well in small amounts with every watering.

If she continues to be an issue with the stress related transplant stuff, there is nothing stopping me from juicing the whole plant for some killer healthy juice.. then I can really get in there and clean the leaves and get that neem off her :laugh:

Your still juicing//:thumb:That's awesome.
I tried it way back when we first talked about it.My problem was the juicer.
It was one of the 40 dollar B&Decker one's.It would not juice or puree or what ever you want to call it.lol
Basically it would just grab the leaf and shoot it in to the catch try.
I think one of those Bullet's or ninja's would work great for that.
I'll get one one day.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom