CA215's Outdoor Session 1

Cannot seem to find my tackle.... Ended up doing something completely different, cleaning the garage.. Hate getting side tracked! Started digging through all the boxes and, couldn't find them, so I had to clean up my mess. Sucks. I know my pops has a good deal of fishing gear, he's a fishing nut. Will take a trip to his house and see if he has any material to spare :Namaste:

Barney, Hmmm, I think this could give a great twist to our journals... sneaky hairy toes hiding out in each picture HAH.. Ahh this is going to get fun.. Feel like it can bring people some good laughs and brighten their day, like where you are going with this :) it begins, best be startin' on the look out :loopy:

Hit up any walmart that is in your area and get the smallest hook you can get something through the eye and go for it or I have a ton bro If You want to come over and BBQ, shoot the shit and get some stuff growing, OG

I just planted my first plants outdoors this week. Don't know how this will work out - but I figure even if they die I am out nothing at this point - they were all clones.

I am subbed and along for the ride.

sooo many lovely outdoor gardens starting. someday... :winkyface:

Hey CA, are ya done with this journal? Sure would like a look-see how the ladies be gunning :)

Sorry for the lag everyone, I have been so busy it has been insane. Saturday is here, early morning coffee sippin' and joint flickin'! And 420 magazine updatin'! :laugh: Thanks everyone for jumping in and tagging along for this summers outdoor grow! Looking to grow some big fat bushes, stay tuned :thumb: With today getting in the 100's my girls are LOVING this heat, they seem to be drying out a hell of a lot faster, might have to start bumping up watering for the 20 gals every other day now. I picked up some fishing weights from pops house a couple days ago, constructed some weights I can hang on the tips of the branches to sag them down to the desired level, they are seeming to work ok, but leaving them alone for a couple days cause a couple branches to get bent way too far down or to an undesired side, thus kinda messing up my canopies I was working so diligently on. I've been adding in BPN doses very lightly as my transplant soil still has some nutrients in it. Everything is looking pretty well expect for some yellowing lower leaves on the three oldest girl (20 gals and the one unk. in the 5 gal). Got home last night at 12 after getting the most KILLER SUSHI I have had in awhile.. If you are ever in the NorCali area, around highway i80, send me a message and I'll give you an address to this place, HOLY MOLY, I think i'm still full this morning, we went completely baked, super munchies and all, devoured about 20 plates of rolls, all you can eat is my favorite :laugh: Anyways, got home late and knew I had to get some spraying going again after taking a good 3-4 days off. Filled up the spray bottle multiple times with Monterey insecticide/miticide and blasted the girls down. Noticing a lot of dirt on the leafs due to construction down the road, thought all the spraying last night would have cleaned them off enough but in the pitch dark I was just spraying the hell out of the plants, not really focusing on the dirt. Went out this morning with plain water and douched the tops of all the greens to get that dirt off (Figure it isn't letting a lot of the sun light through, would like my girls able to breath and not be smothered!).. I noticed I am over my limit, but am kind of at a stand still, two of my girls have pistils and look to be flowering.. and the other 6 are in veg.. Thinking i'm good with this at the moment, but when flowering does come around i'll have 8 in flower. I am almost contemplating taking a couple of my girls from outdoors, set up my 4x4 inside again, and get a couple of these girls bloomin' the ef out indoor for a couple months.. or veg veg veg for a nice fat mother.. and/or possibly a father :) Things over here are as they should be, everything is calming down and I should have a lot more time on my hands now, likely you all will see me roaming and posting throughout the forums, & thanks again for stopping by, any concerns/comments/input are greatly appreciated :thumb: :blunt: Blaze up, & here are some quick snaps from yesterday mid day!

100_2111.JPG

100_21101.JPG

100_21122.JPG

100_2113.JPG

100_21142.JPG

100_21151.JPG

100_21174.JPG

Girl Scout Cookies
100_21182.JPG

Alien Dawg
100_21192.JPG

BOG Sour Boggle
100_21214.JPG

100_21222.JPG

Fem Seed from my buddy, always forget thse name of this.. PineappleXcherry? Bout to just call her the ugly duckling
100_21233.JPG

100_21244.JPG

100_21251.JPG

Here is an example of the little weight hangers I whipped up in a hurry
100_21263.JPG

100_21271.JPG

Pulling her branches down & out
100_21283.JPG

"RUNNN, IHTTTSS GOOOOOODDDZIIILLLAAAAAAAAAAA!!".... my big toe resembles my thumb... :loopy:
100_21291.JPG

Hope everyone is doing top notch & don't mind my big ol' blurry toe :laugh: :circle-of-love:

:peace: CA215

Looking very nice there CA, yah watered mine Friday and thinking Sunday they will get watered again , I am also using the Blue Planet two part bluemax at full strength and girls are doing fine, shack is by far the best but the blueberry had a hell of a stretch once the lights were flipped so should be a nice producer. None of Tue other seeds I had came up so may give it one more try. The fishing weights will work had a plant that picked a three pound weight off the ground as it grew was a nice plant. Keep them watered and green bud they will reward us come fall, OG.

I see hands! Exciting! Haha, but seriously, looking good as ever over here ;)

And yes to the 4 x 4 indoors! You sure you even hit the plants going ninja-fury on em with that spray in the dark?! Lol. It's a hilarious image in my head

:bravo:

Some great looking plants CA215.

Just checked mine today after about a week. The lower leaves were bleached white on a couple of them - but top leaves are bright green. May have given them a little sunburn. I conditioned them for a week - but it was cool and dry. Been hot and humid recently - must have been too much for the lower leaves.

I lived in NorCal during the 90s and early 20s - that is where I learned to grow. My (now Ex) wife had crohns disease and used it for meds at her doctor's request - street quality and availability was not what she needed - if you know what I mean. That is what convinced me of the medicinal powers of weed - there is no denying it after you have lived with it.

Keep us posted - love seeing the open outdoor grows. Sorta wish I still lived in California for the freedoms afforded to residents... :thumb: I'd be just another guy instead of a potential felon for my actions...

I have been having issues with 420 magazine and posting, from my own lap top for some reason whenever I go to a thread the box where you would normally type in is blank, wont let me click into it to actually start my typing, all the drop down boxes above (User CP, MMJ Facts, Attorneys) drop down but are transparent and I cant click on them... LOL quite annoying now that I have to go and use someone elses computer, as I now have to do some more transferring of pictures onto an external memory yadiaydiyadiayaya..
Looking very nice there CA, yah watered mine Friday and thinking Sunday they will get watered again , I am also using the Blue Planet two part bluemax at full strength and girls are doing fine, shack is by far the best but the blueberry had a hell of a stretch once the lights were flipped so should be a nice producer. None of Tue other seeds I had came up so may give it one more try. The fishing weights will work had a plant that picked a three pound weight off the ground as it grew was a nice plant. Keep them watered and green bud they will reward us come fall, OG.
Didn't think my girls could take much more they were looking ragged as hell, fed the three 20 gallon girls (2x White Widow, 1x Blue Dream) a few minutes ago with 4 gallons between the 3, 5mL BPN Micro, Grow, Bloom per gallon with an added 20mL SNS209 for them bugs. I am seeing spider mites everywhere due to the new clones I brought in being infested. I really can not comprehend how somehow can't spray a plant a couple times a week? Got to thank lame asses for these spiders! Sprayed last night with insecticide so I will follow up tonight with mighty wash. Then a neem douching:)laugh:) tomorrow night or tomorrow morning if I wake up early enough before the sun hits. What's your view on defol on the outdoor girls over there OG? I've been letting them do their thing, today I did a nice pull and got all the yellow and dead stuff, was a lot more than I expected so I hope there are no issues with my soil or doses. I made my own weights for big betsy, some heavy fkers, although bb is having some issues leaf wise, a lot of yellowing leaves OVER NIGHT. I think the gopher might have dug into her root structure because this had shown up literally in a 10 hour period.. By tomorrow if I still see her dying she will be pulled and dried, used for hash and iso wax no doubt, that sticky girl.. Might be setting this 4X4 back up bro. I just ordered all my last items/parts for my aerocloner i'm making using 420fied's method. Should be sweet, will be able to save big betsy hopefully if she can stick it out! Hope all is well with you bro :peace: CA :blunt:
And yes to the 4 x 4 indoors! You sure you even hit the plants going ninja-fury on em with that spray in the dark?! Lol. It's a hilarious image in my head

Yes Lol I spray them down enough just incase I was spraying a little too out of control everything should have hopefully got covered, hopefully :laugh: Plants are looking good with minor bugs today, that's a plus! These mites are annoying as f. I have now changed my regimen to an every other day spraying, for example, Sunday will be a Neem oil, skip, Tuesday is a insectide spray, skip, then the mighty wash spray on Thursday, and so on. Hoping to finally start knocking these things away for good. I have still yet to decide on the indoor again, might hold off for a couple more months until pistils start kicking in, then perhaps pull her back inside uner 18/6 for some good indo flavors :passitleft: :)
:bravo:

Some great looking plants CA215.

Just checked mine today after about a week. The lower leaves were bleached white on a couple of them - but top leaves are bright green. May have given them a little sunburn. I conditioned them for a week - but it was cool and dry. Been hot and humid recently - must have been too much for the lower leaves.

I lived in NorCal during the 90s and early 20s - that is where I learned to grow. My (now Ex) wife had crohns disease and used it for meds at her doctor's request - street quality and availability was not what she needed - if you know what I mean. That is what convinced me of the medicinal powers of weed - there is no denying it after you have lived with it.

Keep us posted - love seeing the open outdoor grows. Sorta wish I still lived in California for the freedoms afforded to residents... :thumb: I'd be just another guy instead of a potential felon for my actions...
I have seen the same white bleached look on the younger pineapple X cherry, I have taken some more pictures of her but the white has dissipated a bit, that's a plus. Man, got to love northern California, I know no other place, been here my entire existence, hope to never leave, if I do, head even further North. I hear ya on the street meds, I call em bogus meds. You can find some decent stuff but then again you have no idea the travels and issues it could have gone through. Sweaty sack weed, eh no thanks :laugh: Glad to hear of this miracle herb working wonders for other folks, good goin' GreatLife :high-five: & at the doctors request is a total first, glad to hear some doctors actually have some sense and decency to treat with a plant and not all this pharmaceutical BS! If you are ever making a trip back to the good ol' Golden State shoot me a line and we can pass the ducthy to da left han side :Rasta: As promised some more pictures from this morning, bout 6:30AM, was waiting for my coffee to brew so I decided to pick up the camera :Namaste: btw, gave all the girls some more top soil last night in the dark, mind my mess :laugh:
100_21312.JPG
Next is the Fem Pineapple x Cherry
100_21322.JPG
100_21331.JPG
Here is my little ol' BOG Sour Boggle, candidate for being pulled back into veg in a couple months, some little crispy edges.
100_21343.JPG
100_21352.JPG
100_21362.JPG
Here is the Alien Dawg, sitting sideways! Super bushy down low! and she's spitting out pistils already.
100_21371.JPG
100_21383.JPG
100_21393.JPG
This is the Unknown bagseed I transplanted into this 5 gal, this plant is doing WORK! Growing so fast and strong... wondering if this bagseed is the hermie tendency strain, eh, w/e.
100_21481.JPG
100_21461.JPG
100_21442.JPG
100_21432.JPG
Getting really tired of my girls getting covered in dirt!! Construction mofos need a damn water truck running while they work. Anyways, camera died after documenting those girls, will get some pictures of the 20 gals here in a couple days, hope all's well in your neck of the woods, thanks for stopping in! :peace: CA215

Off topic but hey, you done with graduation yet, CA? :allgood:

Couple family members and younger friends graduated last week I am now back to the grindstone :thumb: I myself have been graduated for years :) bout to be taking some plant biology classes, maybe general ed here fall semester, not too sure yet. Would like to start learning more about plants just for future reference and knowledge :blunt:

Couple family members and younger friends graduated last week I am now back to the grindstone :thumb: I myself have been graduated for years :) bout to be taking some plant biology classes, maybe general ed here fall semester, not too sure yet. Would like to start learning more about plants just for future reference and knowledge :blunt:

Congrats to them! I've been thinking the same thing! Either join a horticulture class or work on a farm. I'm sure there is a world of knowledge I still take for granted. Good luck whatever you do!

Barn :Namaste:

I have been having issues with 420 magazine and posting, from my own lap top for some reason whenever I go to a thread the box where you would normally type in is blank, wont let me click into it to actually start my typing, all the drop down boxes above (User CP, MMJ Facts, Attorneys) drop down but are transparent and I cant click on them... LOL quite annoying now that I have to go and use someone elses computer, as I now have to do some more transferring of pictures onto an external memory yadiaydiyadiayaya..
Didn't think my girls could take much more they were looking ragged as hell, fed the three 20 gallon girls (2x White Widow, 1x Blue Dream) a few minutes ago with 4 gallons between the 3, 5mL BPN Micro, Grow, Bloom per gallon with an added 20mL SNS209 for them bugs. I am seeing spider mites everywhere due to the new clones I brought in being infested. I really can not comprehend how somehow can't spray a plant a couple times a week? Got to thank lame asses for these spiders! Sprayed last night with insecticide so I will follow up tonight with mighty wash. Then a neem douching:)laugh:) tomorrow night or tomorrow morning if I wake up early enough before the sun hits. What's your view on defol on the outdoor girls over there OG? I've been letting them do their thing, today I did a nice pull and got all the yellow and dead stuff, was a lot more than I expected so I hope there are no issues with my soil or doses. I made my own weights for big betsy, some heavy fkers, although bb is having some issues leaf wise, a lot of yellowing leaves OVER NIGHT. I think the gopher might have dug into her root structure because this had shown up literally in a 10 hour period.. By tomorrow if I still see her dying she will be pulled and dried, used for hash and iso wax no doubt, that sticky girl.. Might be setting this 4X4 back up bro. I just ordered all my last items/parts for my aerocloner i'm making using 420fied's method. Should be sweet, will be able to save big betsy hopefully if she can stick it out! Hope all is well with you bro :peace: CA :blunt:

Yes Lol I spray them down enough just incase I was spraying a little too out of control everything should have hopefully got covered, hopefully :laugh: Plants are looking good with minor bugs today, that's a plus! These mites are annoying as f. I have now changed my regimen to an every other day spraying, for example, Sunday will be a Neem oil, skip, Tuesday is a insectide spray, skip, then the mighty wash spray on Thursday, and so on. Hoping to finally start knocking these things away for good. I have still yet to decide on the indoor again, might hold off for a couple more months until pistils start kicking in, then perhaps pull her back inside uner 18/6 for some good indo flavors :passitleft: :)

I have seen the same white bleached look on the younger pineapple X cherry, I have taken some more pictures of her but the white has dissipated a bit, that's a plus. Man, got to love northern California, I know no other place, been here my entire existence, hope to never leave, if I do, head even further North. I hear ya on the street meds, I call em bogus meds. You can find some decent stuff but then again you have no idea the travels and issues it could have gone through. Sweaty sack weed, eh no thanks :laugh: Glad to hear of this miracle herb working wonders for other folks, good goin' GreatLife :high-five: & at the doctors request is a total first, glad to hear some doctors actually have some sense and decency to treat with a plant and not all this pharmaceutical BS! If you are ever making a trip back to the good ol' Golden State shoot me a line and we can pass the ducthy to da left han side :Rasta: As promised some more pictures from this morning, bout 6:30AM, was waiting for my coffee to brew so I decided to pick up the camera :Namaste: btw, gave all the girls some more top soil last night in the dark, mind my mess :laugh:
100_21312.JPG
Next is the Fem Pineapple x Cherry
100_21322.JPG
100_21331.JPG
Here is my little ol' BOG Sour Boggle, candidate for being pulled back into veg in a couple months, some little crispy edges.
100_21343.JPG
100_21352.JPG
100_21362.JPG
Here is the Alien Dawg, sitting sideways! Super bushy down low! and she's spitting out pistils already.
100_21371.JPG
100_21383.JPG
100_21393.JPG
This is the Unknown bagseed I transplanted into this 5 gal, this plant is doing WORK! Growing so fast and strong... wondering if this bagseed is the hermie tendency strain, eh, w/e.
100_21481.JPG
100_21461.JPG
100_21442.JPG
100_21432.JPG
Getting really tired of my girls getting covered in dirt!! Construction mofos need a damn water truck running while they work. Anyways, camera died after documenting those girls, will get some pictures of the 20 gals here in a couple days, hope all's well in your neck of the woods, thanks for stopping in! :peace: CA215

girls are getting nice and bushy CA, looking real good wait till the end of August they will be beasts. As for the defol, I have to some degree not like the indoor girls though, with the heat and the wind I think the more they have the cooler they stay as long as we have some air movement, I tend to try and bend the plant a little more than trim it but if air movement or light is an issue, I would not hesitate to remove some leaves or even a branch if I had to, I try and get all the side branching stems to the outside so they turn up and kind of create a bowl in the center so light still gets in and with the branches spread there is still good air movement when mother nature provides it. I too have the BP three part but really liking the two part mix that was gifted to me from JJ Bones. I think the grow has the micro in it due to the color, I am gonna run with it had great luck with it last outdoor grow so these girls are getting the same just gotta get some of the bloom booster they have and will be ready for fall. Watered the girls this morning while it was still cool out using five gallons and 50ml of the grow and the bloom. Last batch of girls handled the full strength no problem so we will see gonna get out and do some weeding and removing of some dead leaves which I think is totally normal from a clone, figure the plants I took the clones from were germinated in December so these clones are 7+ months old right now. Will update my journal soon, Peace, OG.

Back
Top Bottom