CA215's Outdoor Session 1

Congrats to them! I've been thinking the same thing! Either join a horticulture class or work on a farm. I'm sure there is a world of knowledge I still take for granted. Good luck whatever you do!

Barn :Namaste:
Thanks B appreciate the positive vibes will pass it on :Namaste: I tried getting with my family up north but I called too late they had already hired someone to help out around their place, taking care of bud plants every day would be the shit!! :blunt: One day :high-five: Good luck to you on your journeys as well Barney :)
girls are getting nice and bushy CA, looking real good wait till the end of August they will be beasts. As for the defol, I have to some degree not like the indoor girls though, with the heat and the wind I think the more they have the cooler they stay as long as we have some air movement, I tend to try and bend the plant a little more than trim it but if air movement or light is an issue, I would not hesitate to remove some leaves or even a branch if I had to, I try and get all the side branching stems to the outside so they turn up and kind of create a bowl in the center so light still gets in and with the branches spread there is still good air movement when mother nature provides it. I too have the BP three part but really liking the two part mix that was gifted to me from JJ Bones. I think the grow has the micro in it due to the color, I am gonna run with it had great luck with it last outdoor grow so these girls are getting the same just gotta get some of the bloom booster they have and will be ready for fall. Watered the girls this morning while it was still cool out using five gallons and 50ml of the grow and the bloom. Last batch of girls handled the full strength no problem so we will see gonna get out and do some weeding and removing of some dead leaves which I think is totally normal from a clone, figure the plants I took the clones from were germinated in December so these clones are 7+ months old right now. Will update my journal soon, Peace, OG.
Went a little crazy on a WW with super crop, she looks so less bushy its like night and day, probably not the best day to do super cropping with all this wind but it should make them a hell of a lot stronger! We will see in a couple days LOL. 7 month old clones damn, I hope to one day keep a mother running for at least a year, would be so cool. Man your girls love their BPN, i'm now feeding every other day those smart pots let these suck the soil DRY! Loving these smartpots! ill give the journal a stop by OG, hope all is well to the east :peace: Here are some quick pictures I took a few minutes ago; WW with its fresh super crop and weights
100_21332.JPG
100_21313.JPG
100_21344.JPG
100_21363.JPG
Here is the Blue Dream, nice and bushy girl
100_21372.JPG
100_21384.JPG
100_21394.JPG
And here is the WW with no super crop, looking good :)
100_21402.JPG
100_21413.JPG
100_21423.JPG
100_21433.JPG
And here is Big Betsy, and her issues.. Im not sure what is happening haven't really looked into is, trying to get all the parts for my aerocloner so I can clone this girl and hopefully save her strain, the smell, stickiness.. out of this world will make for some great hash/wax. Here she is in all her, somewhat glory :)
100_21453.JPG
100_21563.JPG
100_21604.JPG
100_21552.JPG
100_21541.JPG
100_21533.JPG
100_21522.JPG
100_21513.JPG
100_21462.JPG
Here are some issue leafs
100_21471.JPG
100_21482.JPG
100_21491.JPG
100_21502.JPG
:peace:CA215

So So good... :thumb: :goodjob: :Namaste:

That blue drem looks so great. And the SC girl, bythis time next pic may be my fav! :)
These buds on the last plant are very interesting... amost reminds me of that DR grinspoon journal x 1 million leaves lol. Ill be interested to see the final buds from that lady.
:popcorn:

So So good... :thumb: :goodjob: :Namaste:

That blue drem looks so great. And the SC girl, bythis time next pic may be my fav! :)
These buds on the last plant are very interesting... amost reminds me of that DR grinspoon journal x 1 million leaves lol. Ill be interested to see the final buds from that lady.
:popcorn:
Hope big betsy can make it through the summer, we have a gopher in the back yard and I think it might have dug through the root base, getting mad yellowing towards the center of the girl working outwards.. Fingers crossed she can pull through! She is one weird plant :laugh: Thanks for stopping in Spimp :thumb: been very sketched out the past couple days. Local po was posted next to my house, when I went out in the back he sped off with a quickness for no apparent reason. Odd. & I've been catching a lot of fly by activity above my house, was just outside smoking and heard a LOW flying copter coming towards my pad and boom, mofo was literally 500~ in the air, and even better, they were going super slow, and to put the icing on the cake, it was a sheriff.. I'm all good number wise but just noticed my damn papers expired 2 days ago. Still with no vehicle from getting hit by the drunk driver. Need to do some major planning to borrow a vehicle and make my way to get my papers renewed :bitingnails: all's not too well in 215's world :surrender:

:shhh:
Coppers and ganja dont mix my friend. I feel your pain. Im hoping its just really good nugs that have your paranoida at stage 3. Get on them papers quick like sir. Im sure a friend would run you for a tasty sample of whats to come. But then you have one more person who knows about the grow. :hmmmm:
I am ingnorant to the laws in your area, so im guessing no renewal grace period?

Hey CA girls are looking good, that super crop will be gone in about three days still plenty of time to get the plants to do what you want them to. Yah I love the smartpots as well I would rather water more often and have killer drainage than over water and have it just slow things way down. All is good in my area gotta look into some more spray and weeding around the girls like spiders but would rather try and keep them insect free if you know what I mean. Have been super busy as well has been almost a day and a half since I have been out to check on them but will be doing that very shortly here. and yes get your paperwork squared away asap , Peace cant wait for fall for harvest and to fire the indoor up again feels lonely in there, OG

Bag seed has always been a hermaphropooper for me. It's the reason there's seed in the bag, usually.

Never mind, eh, maybe that big strong hermie will sex your fems a bit (but not too much)

and give you an interesting new seed stash :) Mystery seeds are always intriguing

Fixed the computer, back in action, :blunt:
:shhh:
Coppers and ganja dont mix my friend. I feel your pain. Im hoping its just really good nugs that have your paranoida at stage 3. Get on them papers quick like sir. Im sure a friend would run you for a tasty sample of whats to come. But then you have one more person who knows about the grow. :hmmmm:
I am ingnorant to the laws in your area, so im guessing no renewal grace period?

I also wish it was the nugs, but it is for real. Been very paranoid the past couple days as i am still paperless. I don't think they have a grace period (which they should they are dealing with stoners :laugh:) but would really help calm my nerves. The girl and a buddy also need to renew so Im trying to hold out a couple days until we can all caravan to the doctors place and paper up :thumb: just getting a little too sketchy for my taste..
Hey CA girls are looking good, that super crop will be gone in about three days still plenty of time to get the plants to do what you want them to. Yah I love the smartpots as well I would rather water more often and have killer drainage than over water and have it just slow things way down. All is good in my area gotta look into some more spray and weeding around the girls like spiders but would rather try and keep them insect free if you know what I mean. Have been super busy as well has been almost a day and a half since I have been out to check on them but will be doing that very shortly here. and yes get your paperwork squared away asap , Peace cant wait for fall for harvest and to fire the indoor up again feels lonely in there, OG
Hear ya on WATERING SLOW throughout the other posts. Was getting a little too heavy handed and they were getting the drainage they needed. Taking my time with the girls and they seem to hold water a lot better now and are growing like mad. Next watering im bumping them up to 10ml per gal bpn 3 part, will start cutting down on the molasses to let them mychorr do their job without loads of sugar! Let them work their muscles out on pure nutrients :laugh: Are you getting spiders already as well, or just keeping sprayings up as if you did? Im seeing these little f'ers more and more everyday and I spray like a mad man, Going to start uping the doses I think to start knocking them down, perhaps they are starting to grow accustomed to the lower dose sprayings? IDK but they are starting to annoy me immensely. Fall harvest keeps slapping me in the head, can't wait to see these girls get B I G :thumb:
Bag seed has always been a hermaphropooper for me. It's the reason there's seed in the bag, usually.

Never mind, eh, maybe that big strong hermie will sex your fems a bit (but not too much)

and give you an interesting new seed stash :) Mystery seeds are always intriguing
Yeah i'm figuring all the bagseed I have left over are hermie as well..hate to do it but I'm going to toss them and/or take them up to a nice creek and chuck em along the creekside.. Thinking back now, this means my big Betsy in ground and also the one unknown in the 5 gal are also be a hermster.. Not even thinking they "could" be a hermy because they definitely are. Any seeds I find in my bud will never be saved again, too much of a hassle. Saving them for years just gave them special meaning, now I know they are all crap I am pissed I even spent time keeping a hold of them LOL. Would rather just grow the 20+ BOG fem seeds I have in store know what I mean? :laugh: :circle-of-love: Thank you all for stopping in, update to follow today. :peace: CA215

Off to the creek we go! is my two cents on the matter :) Better a world of hermie dudes than no dudes.

But yeah, kick em from your garden. No sense in sentiment when you want that dank, eh?

:peace:

Off to the creek we go! is my two cents on the matter :) Better a world of hermie dudes than no dudes.

But yeah, kick em from your garden. No sense in sentiment when you want that dank, eh?

:peace:
I pulled out my seeds after my post, and I think this would be a good idea. No returning for months for sure. Me and my buddy were up in that area yesterday, actually had to pull a tick off my leg LOL. Freaked me out. But I saw a few spots that would be absolutely killer, somewhat hidden from the road but would be visible from the creek shore-line.. Might go on a hike here later in the week up to the lake and see what we can do around there.. I'm just trying to stay out of trouble as much as possible no doubt. Will start contemplating removing the big 5 gal girl, just hard because its looking very nice. Will get some pictures in a bit to documenting the grow, will update as I decide what to do :Namaste: :)

I pulled out my seeds after my post, and I think this would be a good idea. No returning for months for sure. Me and my buddy were up in that area yesterday, actually had to pull a tick off my leg LOL. Freaked me out. But I saw a few spots that would be absolutely killer, somewhat hidden from the road but would be visible from the creek shore-line.. Might go on a hike here later in the week up to the lake and see what we can do around there.. I'm just trying to stay out of trouble as much as possible no doubt. Will start contemplating removing the big 5 gal girl, just hard because its looking very nice. Will get some pictures in a bit to documenting the grow, will update as I decide what to do :Namaste: :)

Nice, it's worth a shot. & I hear you on the pig situation - just point your shotgun at those pesky porkers. That or page Dr Green thumb! No one wants to get busted but by the same toke, can't let those Nazis put terror in your heart!

Keep rockin it, man :peace:

So nice dude, beautifull ladies! Keep it up, let the sun shine. :)
Joining !

on the first page you said it was a plant looked revegged, it totally looked like a hermie to me.

hermies have thinned bud, due to seeds in them. they grow straight up the stalk and they are lenky like a male plant.

also, do you know if the cutting you got of cookies is the thin mints phenotype ?

i have smoked alot of this strain (just oil no buds.) im in love with it and its ALL gone, cant find it at all.

:surrender: giving up.

Until Im more experienced, any 'H' I get is gonna be experiment city. supercrop, crazy LST, major defol, something. Why waste a plant? Id rather try to learn hands on in a "no lose situation". Might even have something to smoke in the end too. But Im also a super noob with 3/4 of 1 grow under my belt :)
Just a thought...

Obv, moved to a different area for safety.

Until Im more experienced, any 'H' I get is gonna be experiment city. supercrop, crazy LST, major defol, something. Why waste a plant? Id rather try to learn hands on in a "no lose situation". Might even have something to smoke in the end too. But Im also a super noob with 3/4 of 1 grow under my belt :)
Just a thought...

Obv, moved to a different area for safety.

yeah i grew out a hermie once and hashed the bud, it sucked though.
people just pull because females at risk and waste of space also, always a learning experience to be had if you ask me with
these things.

Hey Ca, all good? If need be I could store a few for you as long as they aren't hermie mine are all girls and a playing well with each other right now, Hope all goes well my friend get the papers and all will be good, Peace OG.

I like how everyone kind of thinks the same way I have been today.. feel like a few of us are connected and thinking the same shit. Legalised is completely right on the hermy Big Betsy, she is getting chopped tonight.. Might let her dry and possibly make wax/hash out of her. Started pulling the little, what I thought were calyx, which is the start of seeds, hundreds and hundreds of seeds... Pretty bummed right now. The one big unknown girl is also going to get the pull.. And I am about to rip the two white widows and blue dream out, as they are bagseeds. Really started off on a bad foot this outdoor grow. Should have probably went with 3x BOG Sour bog and 3x Sweet cindy. Really kicking myself in the arse with this one.. Anybody conquer? Why should I be growing out the 2xWW and the 1xBD if they are going to be doing this BS. Think I might have my girlfriend, and possibly my sister kick me in the ass for this! Bummmmmerrrrrrr. As this was close to the whole grow. I still have the sour bog, alien dawg and pineappleXcherry at a different grow site for the time being as I decide what to do. Might be heading to a dispensary to pick me up a decent sized clone to add to the collection.. Welcome to my madness Legalised :laugh:...

Barney is spot on with the pigs, need some more 12 gauge buckshot thanks for the reminder B :thumb: and the laugh :laugh:

Pimp, I should save them and experiment but with my diminishing bud supply I would like some females to bring me some danky sensi chronic :blunt:

OG! Storing is alright bud, I'm thinking is if I do pull what is needed I will be under number again, with one clone being picked up I would have 5-6, just working up the heart to yank these f'ers sucks lol..

Anybody have any input on my plan? Yei or Nei?

CA

I like how everyone kind of thinks the same way I have been today.. feel like a few of us are connected and thinking the same shit. Legalised is completely right on the hermy Big Betsy, she is getting chopped tonight.. Might let her dry and possibly make wax/hash out of her. Started pulling the little, what I thought were calyx, which is the start of seeds, hundreds and hundreds of seeds... Pretty bummed right now. The one big unknown girl is also going to get the pull.. And I am about to rip the two white widows and blue dream out, as they are bagseeds. Really started off on a bad foot this outdoor grow. Should have probably went with 3x BOG Sour bog and 3x Sweet cindy. Really kicking myself in the arse with this one.. Anybody conquer? Why should I be growing out the 2xWW and the 1xBD if they are going to be doing this BS. Think I might have my girlfriend, and possibly my sister kick me in the ass for this! Bummmmmerrrrrrr. As this was close to the whole grow. I still have the sour bog, alien dawg and pineappleXcherry at a different grow site for the time being as I decide what to do. Might be heading to a dispensary to pick me up a decent sized clone to add to the collection.. Welcome to my madness Legalised :laugh:...

Barney is spot on with the pigs, need some more 12 gauge buckshot thanks for the reminder B :thumb: and the laugh :laugh:

Pimp, I should save them and experiment but with my diminishing bud supply I would like some females to bring me some danky sensi chronic :blunt:

OG! Storing is alright bud, I'm thinking is if I do pull what is needed I will be under number again, with one clone being picked up I would have 5-6, just working up the heart to yank these f'ers sucks lol..

Anybody have any input on my plan? Yei or Nei?

CA

NO WAY ! your white widow looks PHENOMINAL i am growing two, just see if you have a prime phenotype and make a mother of her,
if not just let her grow her wings and fly...:phew:

hermie seeds are great, basically they are regular seeds of the same strain now.
i planted 3 seeds of blueberry from last season, had no seeds. 1/3 died and the other two were female !
it provided potent smoke when i had nothing top shelf to smoke on !

EDIT: any other seeds you find in other plants is going to be a (big betsy X strain )!
doesnt mean its going to be stable but thats damn good for a learning experience i havent touched this subject myself yet but would LOVE to.

I say if you can roll with it long enough for the seeds to mature then they can be grown out and weeded out and crossed with a known good male or female and then the search begins again until you find the plant that is stable and what YOU are looking for. breeding can be some work there CA, will help where I can Bro, Peace OG.

This grow is really sweet Ca.Ive heard alot of good things about the smart pot .I think you have every thing you could possibly want to have a superior harvest.Kudos and good luck talking the Santa Annas down.:peace:

Alright everybody. Thanks loads for the responses. I've left reps for all you awesome members! I've decided to leave the 20 gals be as I've spent the last couple months working with these girls. And big betsy will be left to rock her seeds. With all the issues i'm having right now in life being weedless is going to be suck, almost contemplating bringing in the 4x4 and setting a couple girls in there on 12/12 but it would just get way too hot, 105f today as well :blunt: Got a call from the insurance company offering me less than 10% of what I told them would be a reasonable offer. So that means another 2+ years of chiro and medical visits until I can even get some kind of settlement, mind you I have no vehicle to get to these appointments, Man if I knew where these prick insurance people lived.... But we wont get into that.. Here are some picture i was going to upload yesterday but just didn't get around too it after spraying and watering the girls. We are now at 10mL mic gro flo/gal BPN for the big girls and the Girl Scout cookie with added SNS209 and molasses every other watering, 5mL/gal (BTW I think it was Legalised, this is supposivly the GSC I picked up is in fact the "Thin Mint" cross). Hope everything is well in ya'll neck of the woods, 215's on his last nerve with society and dealing with BS! Pictures to follow :laugh:
As follows, I have left in the back the 2xWW and 1xBD in the 20 gal smart pots. And the 1xGSC T.M. & 1xUnknownBagseed in the 5 gal;
100_21853.JPG

GSC, little discoloration on the lower leafs
100_21801.JPG
100_21683.JPG
100_21694.JPG
100_21703.JPG
100_21712.JPG

Here is the experiment WW 20gal
100_21624.JPG
100_21634.JPG

WW that is being left alone, looks great
100_21665.JPG
100_21673.JPG
100_21792.JPG

Unkown Bagseed, must have left some neem/mighty wash on the leaves over night, she is looking a little burnt
100_21732.JPG

100_21743.JPG
100_21773.JPG

Last but not least, Blue Dream with some surrounding veggies and random pic
100_21781.JPG
100_21646.JPG
100_21654.JPG

100_21763.JPG
100_21752.JPG

I spy, with 215's eye, some toes and my girls booty!! :cheer:
Enjoy :Namaste: :peace: CA

Back