100_28831.JPG

And the leftovers :laugh:
100_28861.JPG
100_2887.JPG
100_2885.JPG
100_28842.JPG

Good day, god bless.
:peace: CA215

wow, betsy is a big girl. I think the last two pics are male, they've got balls man, I may be mistaken, they are still in veg:) Love the Lst on the goblet shaped girl.

SWEEET!! :bravo: sir, well done!
Although the choice of footwear is disturbing... because now I picture you walikng around in those, a robe half open, cig dangling out with a white russian in your hand snapping bud pics! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

;)
+reps my man. :)

Outstanding bro. I really enjoy surfing with the pictures of your plants! :) Keep it real bruv.

I have those same loafers. Although, with the fluffy interior, I would think it is too hot for them now :)
Where are the Bob Marley sandals when you need them!?!?!? :)

Killer plants mate, it's looking like we're gonna flower soon. Now all I have to have nightmares about is boring/tunneling devil worms. We're in for the long haul!
:Namaste::high-five::peace:

wow, betsy is a big girl. I think the last two pics are male, they've got balls man, I may be mistaken, they are still in veg:) Love the Lst on the goblet shaped girl.

They should all be female, I hope :) The last two pictures are some tomato and my first ambrosia melon showing its face! Should make for some tasty munchies :morenutes: Thanks dutch! Trying out some crazy ass lst on these girls, figured why not! Seems to be keeping them under the fence line.... for now... :laugh:

They are water melons, my man!

Some tasty melons and matos :partyboy:

Lol funny funny, man thoes are some freaking sweet plants dude! :goodjob:

Thanks Backpackin!! Appreciate the kind words :Namaste:

Although the choice of footwear is disturbing... because now I picture you walikng around in those, a robe half open, cig dangling out with a white russian in your hand snapping bud pics! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

;)
Hahahah your mind can be quite deceiving sir :rofl: although, you sound like you know how some of the population around here dresses :)
Those are size 12 for reference btw :yummy: didn't have a lighter handy. Thanks for dropin' by Spimp!

Outstanding bro. I really enjoy surfing with the pictures of your plants! :) Keep it real bruv.

Thanks for the kind words Sinse!! You be hitting the waves sir? :)
Right back at ya mate hope all is well :Namaste:

I have those same loafers. Although, with the fluffy interior, I would think it is too hot for them now :)
Where are the Bob Marley sandals when you need them!?!?!? :)

Killer plants mate, it's looking like we're gonna flower soon. Now all I have to have nightmares about is boring/tunneling devil worms. We're in for the long haul!
:Namaste::high-five::peace:
They are quite hot nowadays, only wearing them to avoid the dog crap and dewy grass :thumb: need to pick up some damn sandals here soon, loss my last pair in an epic white water rafting trip that went haywire :rofl: good times, and possibly, too good of bud LOL... lost our handling!! :laugh:
Hoping to see some diminishing light here soon.. these babies are going into overdrive right now.. seems I need to keep toping these girls :laugh:
thanks for stopping in Les!!

I just transplanted the Berry Kush into a 5 gal spring pot with 3/4 miracle grow potting soil (all i have at the moment besides the coco) & 1/4 perlite. I decided to add a tbsp of Azomite and a scoop of great white mycorrhizea to the mix and see how she will ride it out. I am going to be using dechlorinated water without pHing it for my little experiment :)

Hope everyone is superb, take care, be safe.

:peace: CA215

;)

My first thought was Hawkeye from MASH. :thumb:

Nice looking plants there CA , and nice seed order should set you right , like the regular seed idea have Jack the Ripper and the Void from Subcool would like a male to breed with maybe a Sour Ripper or Sweet Jack who knows but would be nice to see how the cross comes out. Your gonna need some helping hands and scissors come harvest time , peace will try and get my girls updated later today. OG.

Yo CA, how long did Betsy take to reveg? :peace:
Hey B! I started to see her stop growing her bottom nugs, then about a week later she was pushing off new tops, a good week or so was what I saw, maybe a week and a couple days :)

My first thought was Hawkeye from MASH. :thumb:
Wooo closest guess so far gotta admit, Hawk & I look similar :laugh:

Nice looking plants there CA , and nice seed order should set you right , like the regular seed idea have Jack the Ripper and the Void from Subcool would like a male to breed with maybe a Sour Ripper or Sweet Jack who knows but would be nice to see how the cross comes out. Your gonna need some helping hands and scissors come harvest time , peace will try and get my girls updated later today. OG.
Thanks OG! Can't wait to get ahold of them beans, should have a nice willywonka platter here in a few months :) I almost had to order some of them TGA strains, they all look so damn killer.. I was able to switch out the Da Purps reg seeds for the Underdawg OG fems, until I have more room to get my growing stuff organized I cannot house males around this pad. Would be too much of a hassle. Planning on moving here within a year, probably heading east out your way abit! And right back at ya brOG, you are going to need a couple helping hands come harvest/trim time :laugh: good day bro!

Do you see any difference growing in the Bucket compared to SmartPots? thanks GREAT GROW!!!:bravo:
The 20 gallon smart pots definitely dry out alot quicker, atleast half as fast as a 5 gallon bucket which is really quick compared to the sizes, these spring pots I picked up seem to hold water better than the smart pots but again not as long as a 5 gallon bucket.
I still have yet to set up a complete side by side experiment, I will be doing that soon with coco :)

Thanks for stoppin' in everybody, one love :joint:

CA215

For my next grow, I'm going to try 2 plants in an 18 gal tub. I figure more roots due to 2x as much as room as 5 gal buckets and I can scrog 2 plants together.

In the same bin? That would be some easy watering and easy maintenance, I like the idea skunk :)

Hey B! I started to see her stop growing her bottom nugs, then about a week later she was pushing off new tops, a good week or so was what I saw, maybe a week and a couple days :)

Thanks man :Namaste: Going for a hike... :)

In the same bin? That would be some easy watering and easy maintenance, I like the idea skunk :)

Although, how could you treat only one plant if it had an issue?

Back
Top Bottom