CA215's Outdoor Session 1

Although, how could you treat only one plant if it had an issue?

Uh oh touche... :helpsmilie:

:Namaste:

I am planning on the same strain. That should make it a little easier. I also want to do an elevated SCROG so moving the tubs on a dolly is a must. I figure if I have to cull a plant, opps.... more scrog for the one that's left. :hug:

Oh well thanks for the help :laugh: I was hoping you were doing a same strain deal.. diggin' the elevated scorg idea, total back saver.. feel like i'm needing that these days. I'm all for experiments, diggin' spimps auto, think I might give it a go :thumb:

Has everyone seen Snoop Dog's reincarnation documentary? His new album is pretty damn good too! I watched the doc and then listened to the album while puffing my homegrown, and I'm getting the spiritual connections flowing!!

:peacetwo:

PS I can vibe the love from your plants from here!! :Namaste:

Has everyone seen Snoop Dog's reincarnation documentary? His new album is pretty damn good too! I watched the doc and then listened to the album while puffing my homegrown, and I'm getting the spiritual connections flowing!!

:peacetwo:

PS I can vibe the love from your plants from here!! :Namaste:
Ill have a look into some of snoop doggs new music *opens new tab* :) I've been seeing he changed his name to Snoop Lion? That's too funny. :laugh: I watched the 4 minute clip.. seems cool.. so he is heading back to his roots to find his soul in reggae to create a reggae album?
:) I like the concept, except, the first song I just listened to brings up this Trayvon stuff, really tired of hearing about the news overworked stories. I stopped watching the news because of this.. I can pull up 5 other racial crimes that didn't get coverage and were ten times as brutal... ohhhh canaaaaddddaaaaa, oh cannaaaaadaaaaaaaa, a move to canada is looking more serene every day LOL.. sorry for my rant everyone is going to have their own opinions. Check your inbox ya'll :Namaste:

Smoking on some 818 Headband grown in Hydro
5734.jpg
4941.jpg
21426.jpg
31279.jpg
11856.jpg

:peace: CA215

Oh happy days dude... having a good one! How's that smoke? :peace:

have been seeing you around Finally SUBED.GREAT PHOTOGRaphy

Back
Top Bottom