CA215's Second Indoor Session - Times Are Rough - Flower The Bunch

Re: CA215's Second Indoor Session - Times Are Rough, Flower The Bunch

+reps!
Looking great! I counted a few 9 finger leaves. Very sexy. ;) Looks like you got a nice jungle there.
:bravo:

Thanks Spimp :Namaste: if I can get a oz off each girl I will be a happy camper :) Although I am seeing some lower stuff dying off I am not concerned, shooting for a decent yield from top nugs solely, anything lower will be made into edibles or oil :cheer:
Thanks for droppin' in with kind words sir :peace: CA

Sitting in on this indoor grow BRO, looking great, love all the poop stuf I am slowly picking up the stuff needed to get the indoor grow up and running as soon as the outdoor grow is done which should give me plenty of time to cook off the soil before planting the clones. Did you get any clones off the GSC ?Beautiful start to the best part of growing these majestic plants the flower cycle, Peace OG>

Sub'd cant wait to see the gsc done.

Same here Blood :thumb: looks to have some nice structure so far, killer looking plant really diggin it, cant seem to get i completely dialed in tho. Still getting some burning and what not, could be the soil I mixed up, hoping they can ride it out :surf:
Thanks for stoppin' in, will stop in your way as well, I ordered some coco and need to read more on it before I give it a shot, i mixed some stuff up and has been brewin for almost a week now, we shall see. Your line up is sounding killer, those tga genetics are super kill, :blunt: good day!!

Sitting in on this indoor grow BRO, looking great, love all the poop stuf I am slowly picking up the stuff needed to get the indoor grow up and running as soon as the outdoor grow is done which should give me plenty of time to cook off the soil before planting the clones. Did you get any clones off the GSC ?Beautiful start to the best part of growing these majestic plants the flower cycle, Peace OG>

I really need to find a good source for worm castings, when I do find them they have been sitting for the longest time and are all dry.. There is a cannabis dispensary in sacto called Cloud 9, on the road down there I have seen a soil store, seems like they would have hella fresh stuff.. My buddy has been wanting to go back and it might be a good idea, might have to take him up on that.. The brew I had mixed a week or so ago is looking well, good, I think? I can open the 5 gal and it seems like the soil is actually alive, it bubbles and what not.. Could be from me mixing it and air bubbles caught in the coco, not sure, really tempted to drain it and plant something in it, but I really want to hold off a full month and let that coco get saturated as hell.. Clone situation, I did take clones off every plant but had a major leakage issue with the cloner, i'm going to need to fasten a piece of plastic along the inside to concentrate the spraying towards the top and not the sides where I was getting all the leakage.. My buddy has these strains going for what he says is a long time, so, if I cant seem to pull clones by the time these are done flowering, I will start with some fresh clones same strain :) If all else fails I will start a straight BOG grow :passitleft: Thanks for stoppin in broG :Rasta:

Anyone know if I should be draining the water solution out after a certain period from my coco mix? then let the rest of the coco sit in the same 5 gallon and cook some more?

With the 5 gal bucket having about 1 gallon of water in there i don't think it is actually "cooking" the soil.. Somebody correct me if i'm wrong please :) I know coco is a touchy subject, any opinion/experience is completely welcome :welcome: :thanks:

100_2825.JPG

Here are some pictures with the Fluke! Will use this to update the outdoor journal sometime :)
Here is what I have been seeing the past week or so;
100_28221.JPG
100_28211.JPG

Some soil, shade leaf, 1" of ac blowing out :laugh:;
100_28181.JPG
100_28231.JPG
100_2819.JPG
100_2826.JPG

respect&love,
:peace: CA215

Your indoor grow is looking great. Less buds quicker sometimes gets the job done!

I nearly ordered some of the Girl Scout Cookie seeds to try the other day. Damn, they are proud of those seeds... couldn't get myself to spend that much on seeds.

But I keep looking at these pictures and know that I will have to find one sooner or later.

Keep up the good work my friend! +reps on maintaining two grows at once.

Back
Top Bottom