CA215's Second Indoor Session

now you went and made me hungry!

Hahah plenty to go around John! Next on the list is some pumpkin pie cookies, of course infused :laugh: I can only smoke so much in a day, having some medibles on back up definitely is nice. Being able to take them along to class and what not, medicating sly'ly :Rasta:

Some shots of experimental betsy, still chugging along, she is coming to an end soon. You can see some dying buds and what not through the pics, I am seeing spiders on her but they aren't mites, seem to be keeping her pretty bug free honestly. Doesn't mean there isn't webs!! Will be harvesting what I can for a nice thorough bud cleaning and will use most for hash, might smoke the beautiful tops nugs like the one pictured 2nd below!!:peace: :joint:
100_5208.JPG
100_5210.JPG
100_5216.JPG
100_5217.JPG
100_5218.JPG
100_5219.JPG
100_5220.JPG
100_5227.JPG
100_5230.JPG
100_5229.JPG
100_5232.JPG
100_5241.JPG
100_5243.JPG
100_5245.JPG
100_5247.JPG
100_5242.JPG
100_5248.JPG
100_5253.JPG
100_5222.JPG

:hippy:

Wait, why did not cut her all down yet!?!?

EDIT: Oh those are just her bottom nugs!? Wowzer. :bravo:

Experimental betsy :) Honest, I have a lot of meds, so I figured I would let this stuff get extra potent whilst smoking enough to get under 16 oz LOL. Throwing plenty at this girl haha, she is a strong thing i'll tell ya that.. See that nug lying on the grass? It has been there for months, no mold, no bugs, just dust and dog hair! These nugs are definitely going to need a thorough cleaning, until then, they smell like freakin candy! Oh, and I haven't watered her in over a month :whoa:

Wow, that plant was huge, alot of those buds look way to good to make hash out of :)

As they do, I will save the top nugs if they get a good enough cleaning, we will burn em down! :)

The only issue I am seeing is when they cure, they might look brown, I've noticed the betsy I am currently smoking on (harvest #1) the nugs got quite darker.. So in this case harvest #3 might have some very very dark colors on em..

Really hoping I can find some more seeds throughout this girl, I am still at the single seed I have found on havest #1.

Damn Betsy is still looking sexy! :D Love how she's au naturale. Sometimes it's hard to remember that these plants can grow amazing buds all on their own with little to no help from us. I think your gonna like these older buds. Gonna be straight knockout lol. Love the edibles! I need your recipes!

Damn Betsy is still looking sexy! :D Love how she's au naturale. Sometimes it's hard to remember that these plants can grow amazing buds all on their own with little to no help from us. I think your gonna like these older buds. Gonna be straight knockout lol. Love the edibles! I need your recipes!

It really is! Betsy is what is making me want to switch to teas and top dressings and what not. In the end you save money and (I think) there should be less issues If I can do everything light handed so to speak :laugh: I also feel betsy nugs now are going to be killer potent..
Anticipating a nice cured nug for sure! I can shoot them your way mybub, family recipes my friend! Sugar cookies are made from scratch and are sure to please! Send me a PM and ill type it up for ya, Also, the sugar cookie recipe uses oil... and butter! Double up on potency :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom