CA215's Second Indoor Session

Good Job CA - no doubt that those girls are getting larger.

Love the way the GSC is looking...

Good Job CA - no doubt that those girls are getting larger.

Love the way the GSC is looking...

She is growing very nicely, a little bushy and some sites are getting covered by fan leaf but all is going well!

Here are some pictures of our outdoor girls, they are getting chunky! I keep finding eggs on the top sides of my leaves, BT spraying tonight to see if I can get contact with some of these damned moths. Need a good jump start before flowering starts profusely!

Some bugs, beetles in my soil and those weird red bugs crawling on my leaves.
100_30886.JPG
100_31371.JPG
100_31382.JPG

Big Betsy
100_31391.JPG
100_31402.JPG

All these girls were in the tent, until yesterday i switched everything up, they were growing into the top LOL, still are...
100_31411.JPG
100_31422.JPG
100_3157.JPG
100_31561.JPG
100_31552.JPG

And here is the blue dream, getting huge
100_31521.JPG
100_31512.JPG
100_31503.JPG
100_3149.JPG
100_31482.JPG
100_31471.JPG

Enjoi, looking to buy a load of lady bugs to also let wild around the garden. :peace: CA

Dam girls are reaching for the sky , looking super nice wait till they are loaded with fat colas , very shortly indeed, Peace and killer grow OG

PS you are going to have one hell of a strong trimming hand come fall, lol.

Greenhouse woohoo!! That things gets hot though i'm telling ya.. hits 100+ everyday :laugh: Humidity rises to like 80% when I water LOL.. will set a fan in there when budding start to make sure I stay as far away from mold as possible.. Still seeing spider webs on the lower branches of my white widows, can't seem to kill these buggers, might be next to impossible with my surroundings.. I struggled like this with spider mites last outdoor grow. Trimming time is greatly anticipated (saying this now to get it in my head before the work load hits HAHA). I've never trimmed huge fat ol colas so it should be a good change of pace :thumb:

I made a little thread this morning, not too intricate, just some info i pulled off site, I will leave the link right HERE, if anyone would like to drop by and check it out. Info I kind of already knew but it just strengthened it in my head :) Good morning to you all, I picked up some buds from a dispensary last night, some cindy 99, grape ape, and green budder.. Had some strange ass dreams last night hahah, I miss super chron:circle-of-love:

Very nice garden CA! Good luck with the flower.
I'm sub'd

:rollit:
Thanks for subn up stealth!! I am in the works with re arranging the outdoor, these girls are stretching right into the roof I had set up for them, thinking about dropping it as a roof and setting it up as a wall to the street.. Hmm early morning contemplating :laugh: Will return here soon with some pictures of what I decide to do :thumb: Hope everyone has a great jiving morning free of headaches and stress! One love :joint: CA215

Alot of heartbreak... WW main branch snapped off all the way to the bottom of the stalk.. I've been tying tops down so they donlt exceed the fence line, already snapped a nice 4 top main top branch. Everything is pushing pistils out to the max, everything is getting their first dose of flo nutes outdoors, indoors is even more of a heartbreak, starting to see nanners pop up on the damn unknown in the front and possibly some on the gsc, definitely due to light issues nonetheless. Coming up to six weeks I think my buds are going to be super seedy if I really try to push out 10 weeks, who knows, might just trash the whole shindig, might harvest early for edibles or hash, but, at this point and how good everything looks and smells, ill keep the nanner pluckin' rolling and see what we can come up with. Oh, and I ate crap on my bike last night way too hard, think I broke something in my arm LOL.. Not a great couple days I might add :laugh: Hope ya'll are doing well.
:peace: CA215

plants are breaking, arms are breaking too; a universe in balance. Jk! Koyaanisqatsi ftw!

Bandage dem snapped colas up and they'll recover nicely? Also, you can genocide the nanners before they get a chance to Joseph Fritzl on your pistils?

Peace & love tang :Namaste:

plants are breaking, arms are breaking too; a universe in balance. Jk! Koyaanisqatsi ftw!

Bandage dem snapped colas up and they'll recover nicely? Also, you can genocide the nanners before they get a chance to Joseph Fritzl on your pistils?

Peace & love tang :Namaste:

Hahahaha for real, totally saved my face though :laugh: I bandaged the full on branch but came out the next day to see it pretty wilted and bent to the ground, decided to cull while I could sprayed all the fan leaves real good and cut and bagged for hopefully later juicing, since flower just started I wanted to get that damn branch out of there before it took up too much energy trying to fix itself. The top that broke off is so-so I could care less :) Blue dream is kicking ass in the greenhouse, growing like a damn weed! Going through stretch and looking and green, as for nanners, I am keeping a good eye on them and pulling what I can trying not to pop them, hopefully pineapple can push through with little nanners, looks so good without seeds dangit!! :loopy: Hope all's well with you B, thanks for droppin by bro! Ill take some pictures with the morning watering :peace: CA

Came out this morning to find my tomato plants, and my 5 gallon girl lying on the ground toppled over.. Man I hate seeing that.
Really erks me. Coffee is about brewed, will go snap a couple pictures quick fast in a hurry. :thumb:

Came out this morning to find my tomato plants, and my 5 gallon girl lying on the ground toppled over.. Man I hate seeing that.
Really erks me. Coffee is about brewed, will go snap a couple pictures quick fast in a hurry. :thumb:

How did that happen? Has it been windy?

Very windy Les how is it in your neck of the woods? We are supposed to be having a steady 75-85f week here, so should be nice just need to keep my ladies weighed down, the 5 gallon is way too top heavy and a gust will sure knock her over once more.. Lost all my top soil too AHHH! :rollingeyes: Figured with the low temps we are going to have wind to accompany it. Going to head by the hardware store, hit the garden section, pick up some thick bamboo stalks for support, and i'm also thinking about picking up lava rock/garden rock for a top soil for some added weight. I took two pictures this morning and my camera died, figures! It is currently charging up, will be sure to update today sometime. Thanks for droppin in!! :blunt: CA

Very windy Les how is it in your neck of the woods? We are supposed to be having a steady 75-85f week here, so should be nice just need to keep my ladies weighed down, the 5 gallon is way too top heavy and a gust will sure knock her over once more.. Lost all my top soil too AHHH! :rollingeyes: Figured with the low temps we are going to have wind to accompany it. Going to head by the hardware store, hit the garden section, pick up some thick bamboo stalks for support, and i'm also thinking about picking up lava rock/garden rock for a top soil for some added weight. I took two pictures this morning and my camera died, figures! It is currently charging up, will be sure to update today sometime. Thanks for droppin in!! :blunt: CA

Bummer on the wind, hope it dies down to a gentle breeze for ya soon. That seems like good temperatures, it's been a very cool summer at the beach this season, however luckily the skies clear up from the morning fog by 11 AM.. nothing but high UV until 5 PM for the Force Flower. RH finally drop down to 68% in the day, in the high 90s at night and until the fog burns off.

Anyway, bamboo sticks sounds good, we get Santa Ana winds down here but havent had any thus yet. Wonderful in those respects. we'll see 45 mph winds on the ocean, and ~ 80 mph winds inland, so fast it becomes a threat to people in their homes - tree's falling etc. None yet though. Lava rock sounds good too, going to start looking like Hawaii over there pretty soon. Hell, pick up a couple of Palm Tree's too while your out. :)

Cheers & Happy Weednesday!

Alright, been super busy getting ready for classes here starting up again. Got out this morning in the dark to snap some pictures, got to love flash. They are looking a little blurry, what can I say, you can still make out what it is :) This will be some photos of outdoor grow, after some yard work and cleaning up I will try to snap some of them stank girls in the tent :Namaste: Good day to you all, stay vigilant!!
you can see the girls are lying to the left, they all got smashed from my set up, what have I done!!! :laugh: they will survive.. :)
100_31793.JPG
100_31971.JPG
100_31884.JPG
100_32003.JPG
100_31994.JPG
100_31983.JPG
100_31924.JPG
100_31917.JPG
100_31944.JPG
100_31951.JPG
100_32013.JPG
100_32113.JPG