Cabinet Bag Seed Soil Grow 2013-2014 - 1 Month In

Re: Cabinet bagseed soil grow 2013-2014 1 month in

Thanks Ive been working pretty hard to make sure all the shoots were at the same level, was yours around the same size as mine? How much did she yeild?
Ive got no idea how much these two will yield, id like to get at least 10 grams in total just to cover my costs.
each plant has around 16-18 shoots so if i get .5 on each one id be super stoked :p but its my first grow so I have no idea.
I spent a lot of time wondering if they were going to be fmale, the next two months are going to be spent estimating my final yield xD

So here are some pics taken today, the one showing hairs is the younger taller plant on the left :)
I pulled out a handfull of leaves that were blocking budsites but only a few days after I can barley tell any were pulled.
ive also added another light so ive got about 44 watts in flowering lights and 24 watts in the vegging light.
20140317_164704.jpg
Screenshot_2014-03-17-16-43-33.png

Looking Nice and Green

GOOD NEWS!
After almost 2 weeks BOTH of the plants are showing hairs on several tops!
All female ; D
My girlfriend is convinced her plant is going to be male now so ill be cutting 1 or 2 clones for her in a few days.

Congrats on the baby girls. Cant wait to see them all budded and frosty.:high-five:

Thanks Ive been working pretty hard to make sure all the shoots were at the same level, was yours around the same size as mine? How much did she yeild?
Ive got no idea how much these two will yield, id like to get at least 10 grams in total just to cover my costs.
each plant has around 16-18 shoots so if i get .5 on each one id be super stoked :p but its my first grow so I have no idea.
I spent a lot of time wondering if they were going to be fmale, the next two months are going to be spent estimating my final yield xD

Yes they where very similar to your ladies. With the way your grow is going expect to get a lot more than ten grams off of one of those babies. My lady had around 12 branches (tops) and some small popcorn buds around the bottom. Dry weight was 47.6 grams just from the tops! I made cannabutter out of the popcorn buds. I grew in miracle grow from seed to harvest. Not saying you will get as much as I did because the strain is unknown but you should get way more than ten grams from each one if you flower correctly. Hell you might get way more than I did if your plants have high yielding genes. Ill stay tuned to help in any way that I can bud!:goodluck::Namaste:

Sooo some potentially bad news... ive got an insurance inspector checking out my house in a few days. Ive got to decide if I can move them for a day and not shock the plants or if I can just mask the smell since the cabinet is super stealthy.

Sooo some potentially bad news... ive got an insurance inspector checking out my house in a few days. Ive got to decide if I can move them for a day and not shock the plants or if I can just mask the smell since the cabinet is super stealthy.

Is the scent of cannabis strong or only when your in the garden? It can be hard to move plants to different locations with the risk of someone seeing you at hand. If you do have to relocate them be sure to use a box that can close or a tub with a lid to be sure no one knows what you are doing. I used boxes to move my girls when I moved to my new place. I looked like an average move. Also be careful of where you move them to and who you let know about them. Even family will still especially the ones who smoke or know how to grow it! Like I always say the less people that know the better!

would say different. I would keep your 6400k bulbs in there with your 2700k bulbs cause a mix of spectrums is healthy for the plant, though you want more watts from the red side of the spectrum. Also while talking about lights you could use some more wattage for flower. Although your plants grew well under the cfls in veg phase flower will require more wattage to make weight on your buds. My first grow had 180 watts cfl in veg and 320 in flowering with a mixed spectrum. (One bag seed plant that yielded 4.2 oz).
If you have the funds some 2ft x2 bulb cfl tubes would be beneficial for top lightin and then use your cfl spirals for side lighting you could gain 60-120 watts this way with either t5 or t8 fluro tubes which would do well to increase the yield.

I had an issue with expected visitors a d lost 11/12 plants to theft while hiding outside. If the cab is stealth and the agent doesn't need to be in the area of the cab I wouldn't sweat it. Or stash the plants in a closet that need not be inspected by agent.

would say different. I would keep your 6400k bulbs in there with your 2700k bulbs cause a mix of spectrums is healthy for the plant, though you want more watts from the red side of the spectrum. Also while talking about lights you could use some more wattage for flower. Although your plants grew well under the cfls in veg phase flower will require more wattage to make weight on your buds. My first grow had 180 watts cfl in veg and 320 in flowering with a mixed spectrum. (One bag seed plant that yielded 4.2 oz).
If you have the funds some 2ft x2 bulb cfl tubes would be beneficial for top lightin and then use your cfl spirals for side lighting you could gain 60-120 watts this way with either t5 or t8 fluro tubes which would do well to increase the yield.

I had an issue with expected visitors a d lost 11/12 plants to theft while hiding outside. If the cab is stealth and the agent doesn't need to be in the area of the cab I wouldn't sweat it. Or stash the plants in a closet that need not be inspected by agent.

Agreed!:thumb: The more light the better. I was just saying since he said he didn't want to get more outlets for the lights he should use the 2700cfl for more effective flowering. Either way, in general, he should get way more than ten grams from each plant.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom