Cabinet grow

Milehighphill

Hello all, I wanted to get an opinion on this since I'm debating on buying on these guys and wanted opinions. First, my space is limited and this will be my first time with hydroponics, messed around with soil but far from expert( because taste is supposed to be sooooo much better from soil, opinions on that are more than welcome as well ). I do not have a room and need a confined space such as the cabinet grow. So i'm looking at the Superlocker 3.0 either with a 250W HPS , 250W mh for veg and T-5 side lighting or the LED system with side LEDS . You also have yielder max by cabinet grow which is also in the running, links are posted below. Any Suggestions? I'm fully aware that I could build something for cheaper and "better" but these are the restrictions I have been given until a house is bought. Lets not try to get all high and mighty with huge grow ops, tents and bad mouth the restrictions. I'm trying to make lemons out of lemonade with the restrictions I have been given and start growing ASAP. A true prebuilt cabinet grow system. I'm fully aware of the cost but this is the only i can do it without my lady screaming at me "holy shit, what did you do to our little 1 bedroom apartment?! " she hates the tent "look". Thank you for your time and happy growing!

Re: Grow cabinet

This is my opinion only:

Overpriced. By A LOT.

You won't fit 8 plants in there. Maybe 1. But 8? They're smoking something other than Cannabis.

Growing 8 that close together will sacrifice yield when they compete for lighting.

My suggestion: Buy a nice Armoire, convert it to a grow cabinet. Add a light, fan and filter. You can do that for $400-$800 easily, and it can later be used as storage for your future grows when you buy a house.

But cabinets like that are a no for me. Way too costly, they make it seem like "HOLY SHIT ITS ALL HERE AND IT DOES THE WORK FOR YOU", where in reality, you will run into the same problems with that, as any grower in a tent, closet, or grow room. There's nothing magical about it, other than the price.

Back
Top Bottom