Caged Ape's First Grow

CagedApe

Hi everyone:ciao:... Well this isn't my first grow but I have taken the hobby back up more recently. I'm what you could say a new old grower or a old new grower. Depends on how you look at it. Anywho, I use to grow 20 years ago illegally like alot of people. Now that I'm older and a little wiser, I'm focused on the science of it and not the money. Oh yeah, don't worry.... It's all about the weed folks:snowboating: Now I've been encouraged by my fellow Albertans to fire up a grow thread and I thought... :hmmmm:why not... I have absolutely zero life and I love growing cannabis. Hell.... I'm in the right place:blunt: So I guess without further ado... THE DETAILS!!!
(Oh yeah, I'm using a template... Bare with me...)
:rofl:
What strain is it?
#1 - Rockstar(unknown)
#2 - Violator Kush

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Rockstar = Hybrid 50/50
Violator = Indica 80/20

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Currently in Veg

If in Veg... For how long?
6 weeks, hoping to flip in 2 to 3 weeks

Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?
2'x4'x5' Tent

Soil

If soil... what is in your mix?
Miracle Grow Soil (thinking of changing next time)

What size pot?
Currently 2 gallon (thinking of upgrading to 3 gallon)

Size of light?
POS Led (waiting on VIPARSPECTRA V900 900W_Grow Lights_VIPARSPECTRA )

Is it aircooled?
Yuppers

Temp of Room/cab?
24°C/75°F

RH of Room/cab?
Whatever Yo!

PH of media or res?

Any Pests ?
Yes... Those mother f@&king gnats...

How often are you watering?
Every 3 days right now

Type and strength of ferts used?
Currently using Solo-tek Grow by Grotek (picture following) I was feeling all organically hippie... Leave me alone...:rofl:

So that's all I got... Besides pictures... Enjoy:D:Namaste:

Attachments

• 20200327_155203.jpg
    20200327_155203.jpg
    694.9 KB · Views: 291
  • 20200327_140002~2.jpg
    20200327_140002~2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 310
  • 20200327_135917~2.jpg
    20200327_135917~2.jpg
    987.2 KB · Views: 300
  • 20200327_135853_HDR~2.jpg
    20200327_135853_HDR~2.jpg
    964.7 KB · Views: 294
Cant wait to see these weeds grow, I hope your Rockstar does not outgrow your 5 foot tent. I have heard that some pheno types for hybrids can take a bit more sativa and want to reach for the stars. Good Luck You New Old Grower. Lol

Cant wait to see these weeds grow, I hope your Rockstar does not outgrow your 5 foot tent. I have heard that some pheno types for hybrids can take a bit more sativa and want to reach for the stars. Good Luck You New Old Grower. Lol

:thanks: I can't wait either. This rockstar seems to have the look of an indica and definitely withholds a potent indica THC :Namaste:

If soil... what is in your mix?
Miracle Grow Soil (thinking of changing next time)
If your open to suggestions. I see it said thinking of changing. If you can get your hands on some 100% worm castings, (the bag I buy, is called “pamper your plants”) get that stuff. Buy a bag of perlite, and mix it 50/50. It’s a great growing medium for indoors. The worm castings I bought was at co-op or peavey mart. :thumb:

If your open to suggestions. I see it said thinking of changing. If you can get your hands on some 100% worm castings, (the bag I buy, is called “pamper your plants”) get that stuff. Buy a bag of perlite, and mix it 50/50. It’s a great growing medium for indoors. The worm castings I bought was at co-op or peavey mart. :thumb:

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind.:Namaste:

You started a journal caged ape this is awesome !!!! You ain't no small scale honky! Im gunna call you kingkongcaged !!!!!!! Buddy im to new to toss you advice but hash fart has alot of Hell yeah brother s to bring to the table !!!!!

I had to join in on the fun!!! No worries my friend, glad to have you along :high-five:

Hay Ape I will follow along. If you haven't heard about Doc Buds High Brix Blend check it out. Great results and very easy to use. Glad you are getting back into growing. You have found a treasure chest. 420mag has some of the best growers around and Lots of folks to help you along
:high-five:

Definitely in it with you @CagedApe ! Thank you for your follow BTW. I'm excited to watch your ladies bloom for you and for the rest of us to drool all over our keyboards.

I make my own soil. Mainly because I like the process of making it custom and being able to experiment with different ratios. Plus I'm a cheapskate and hate paying for premixed bags. So I end up spending more and making my own... :laughtwo: :rolleyes::confused:
There are so many ways to make soil. I like the feeling of getting my hands into the ingredients and start making your soil from scratch. After a while, you start seeing the ratios without having to measure.
Best of luck the rest of the way! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom