Cajuncelt's Fall Auto Grow

Yes, my heart's in it. I've really put alot into these autos. I'm impressed with the latest strains so far. Huge growth.
I'm looking for 20% THC min for the oil. That's the biggest reason I switched over to organics from synthetic hydro. The potency shot up enough with organics to get my attention.
Playing Devil's advocate, I said I would never use LED lighting a few years ago. That didn't hold up with the new tech out.

There, just the response I expected. :battingeyelashes: :love: I thought 20% might be where you were shooting for. Not difficult at all to get in auto form these days.

I'm kind of spoiled, starting out with organics. I have nothing else to compare to, but I know that everything I grow will set you way back on your heels, and that works for me. :laughtwo:

With all the variety there is to sample in the dispensaries, my patients are extremely savvy in their requests/demands and drive how and what I grow for them.....at LEAST 20% + THC or don't even bother, they ask for specific strains, the buds must be of a certain size and feel, and oh, of course the smoke must be smooth as a baby's bum and not harsh at all.....not too much to live up to LOL....I like to see them advocate for their health, tho, and they challenge me everyday to get up and out do myself from the day before.....

I have been making dry capsules, tinctures, salves, tea, and medibles with them.....now concentrating on my mainline/training skills to get more yield from each plant.....also cloning like a motha to build a perpetual for 2016.

I am proud to say that back in September I gave each patient their free medical allotments through the end of the year 2015 from me, so my obligation to all of them was fulfilled. I am looking forward to a very green year ahead indeed....

Cajun, what did you say the expectation is for production from each individual plant....you have said but I forgot

Autos from grow #1 trucking along.

IMG_20151119_133942739.jpg

IMG_20151119_120131461_HDR.jpg

Cajun, what did you say the expectation is for production from each individual plant....you have said but I forgot

At work, 2oz per plant is bare minimum. The truth is if that's all you were yielding, you'd be fired because you'd be too far behind.
1 pound per 1000w is most everyone's target.
The results are on a computer & a 4' lag screen so everyone knows what everyone else's results are.

Nothing like a little professional peer pressure to spice up your life, eh?

My "median" line which is a big fat red one, stays consistent which makes everyone happy.
My per plant average is 518g. I can't remember the exact stuff, but it's over the 1lb./1000w thing. I can tell everyone's getting more confident & comfortable with me.

My "median" line which is a big fat red one, stays consistent which makes everyone happy.
My per plant average is 518g. I can't remember the exact stuff, but it's over the 1lb./1000w thing. I can tell everyone's getting more confident & comfortable with me.

But of course, mon ami. That was the expectation. :circle-of-love:

Gorgeous pictures Cajun. You captured the purples beautifully, and I know that's not as easy as it looks.

Enjoy the harvest mon ami. I'll be there in spirit. :battingeyelashes:

*gasp*. Caught me off guard there Cajun. Gosh they're pretty. Wish I could smell them. It has to be intoxicating there.

Went back and looked again. Are these some you're harvesting? They don't look, to my novice eye, like they're quite there yet. What are your criteria for the harvest window, if you don't mind my asking?

No, the ones in the pics are the last of the Mohicans. They still have about 2 weeks to go.

Whew!! Hahaha! I thought I wasn't paying close enough attention there. :laughtwo:

Auto grow #2 has sure surprised me. This lil things are outgrowing the equipment I dedicated for them.
Definitely the best autos I've grown, so far.
They're still stretching, but I hope they'll start really opening up in another week or so.

IMG_20151125_104230382.jpg

IMG_20151125_104322926.jpg

IMG_20151125_104711164.jpg

IMG_20151125_104343918.jpg

Back
Top Bottom