CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

Re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & Mor

Update

1st a smoke report. Lit up some Green Cr$ck. The smell is intensely fruity. The taste is fruity too. Mangos.
The high is a very intense sativa. I took about 4 hits & am glad I didn't take more. Didn't last long, but it's super young still.

Harvest Day!
Chopped the Blue Dream. She was 1 of the gals I had to flip early due to the move drama. I didn't think she's give much, but am very happy with her.
I'm guessing 3 1/4 oz. She's a little over 2 thankfully, but not 4.

IMG_20150304_175500388.jpg

Man she looks so nice Cajun.

WJ

Re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & Mor

I'm still touched in the head...
This update was so in the wrong journal. Surprise.

I'm just glad to see you up and at em so well after treatment. You're a truly strong survivor. I've see what that chemo does firsthand, so it must be the meds that set you apart

So bad ass to see another green crack grower. Can't wait to hear the final report.

Looks nice man, good job yo! I tried doing the Green Crack a while, but all 6 of mine were duds, I take that back, 5 were bad and the one that did pop ended up dying...don't remember exactly what happened. But I was pretty bummed about that. They were from Cali Connection, the others I got from them were great, so Idk what it was. But I'm gonna give it another try next time I get some beans. Can't wait to see how your new line up goes! Also hope your hanging in there with your treatment, I know it's hard to get motivated from that sometimes...hang in there!

If haven't already, please send me a friend invite so I can pm you an invite to the next grow. I've been on 420 awhile & it's easy that way.
Thanx!

Looks nice man, good job yo! I tried doing the Green Crack a while, but all 6 of mine were duds, I take that back, 5 were bad and the one that did pop ended up dying...don't remember exactly what happened. But I was pretty bummed about that. They were from Cali Connection, the others I got from them were great, so Idk what it was. But I'm gonna give it another try next time I get some beans. Can't wait to see how your new line up goes! Also hope your hanging in there with your treatment, I know it's hard to get motivated from that sometimes...hang in there!

That sucks. Weird with those breeders too. Did you get replacement seeds?
The Green Cr$ck was fairly easy to grow. Lil fussy, but as bad as the Snow White & Harlequin. I had to hold their hands the entire grow.
So, I've got my med stains straightened out/chosen after all these grows so growing 4 or 5 stains only is going to let me finally automate & go on cruise control to a point.
I grew like 14 strains in the grow below & it was not fun.

Guess who just sent there first friend request out this guy right here. And it was to you.

Thc bomb. Green crack both I'm just beginning one in veg one in seed. Make sure I get an invite to your next journal I enjoyed catching up and reading this.

That sucks. Weird with those breeders too. Did you get replacement seeds?
The Green Cr$ck was fairly easy to grow. Lil fussy, but as bad as the Snow White & Harlequin. I had to hold their hands the entire grow.
So, I've got my med stains straightened out/chosen after all these grows so growing 4 or 5 stains only is going to let me finally automate & go on cruise control to a point.
I grew like 14 strains in the grow below & it was not fun.

Try 40+ while totalling 50 counting ones popping absolutely tends to lose its luster.

Hey mate, glad your up and about :)

I hope you're taking it easy on yourself. You deserve it :circle-of-love:

You're in all our hearts and thoughts mate. Hugs :)

Guess who just sent there first friend request out this guy right here. And it was to you.

Thc bomb. Green crack both I'm just beginning one in veg one in seed. Make sure I get an invite to your next journal I enjoyed catching up and reading this.

Well, thank you then. I see you're a Doc's high brix man. Great grows. I'll come check out your yard. That THC bomb will be nice. Good yield too. Strong taste/smell

If haven't already, please send me a friend invite so I can pm you an invite to the next grow. I've been on 420 awhile & it's easy that way.
Thanx!

I sent you a invite bud, so I'll look for that one from you. I tried to PM somebody the other day, but it said I can only PM staff until I have 50 posts or something like that...Must be cuz I'm new on here, they have their reason's I guess. But thank you!
I never did get replacement seeds from those green crack duds. I sent an email with my last order, so I hope they do me right. Their seeds are a bit spendy, I think anyway...

Just wondering if the strain you were referring to as "BID Purps" is the Red Purps from Female Seeds?

Just wondering if the strain you were referring to as "BID Purps" is the Red Purps from Female Seeds?

Yes, you are correct.
"BID" are the initials of a member that passed away. I grew the strain in his memory.

Back
Top Bottom