CajunCelt's Sativa - Medical - 12 Strains - Last of 2014

CajunCelt

This is my last grow for 2014 & is a biggy. I'll be growing the Sativas:
  1. C99 (Cinderella 99, G13 Labs)
  2. Super Lemon Haze (Cup winner, Barney's)
  3. Green Cr&ck (Green Cush, Humboldt)
  4. Chocolope Kush (Chocolope x Kosher Kush from DNA)
  5. Blue Dream, Humboldt

And for medicinal grow:
  1. Purple Trainwreck (Urkle x Trainwreck)
  2. Blue Cheese from Barneys
  3. Harlequin (CBD)
  4. Snow White (Wife's strain)
  5. Cheese Bomb (most Bombs r good)
  6. The Doctor (CBD)

I'll pop some freebies & autos too. I'll list them when it's settled. This is my last grow in my current location too. I'll be in Colorado Springs in March.March and will definitely be growing outdoors.

The new 5x5 tent will be here next week & a LED co is letting lose of a light. I'll use them for a new flowering tent, doubling my schedule/harvest. In not convinced about LED, but not dealing with the extra fans, electricity, noise, etc. is hard to pass on. So, I'll do an honest, side-by-side comparison with HID.

I'll post more later as thethe gear starts showing up

re: CajunCelt's Sativa/Medical - 12 Strains, Last of 2014

:popcorn:

Subscribed cajuncelt, I love a good side by side LED-vs-HID. Thanks for the invite brother & don't forget to invite "Sis".

Subscribed cajuncelt, I love a good side by side LED-vs-HID. Thanks for the invite brother & don't forget to invite "Sis".
You know, I never thought to invite people to my journal until I was invited recently. It made me feel good. So, here y'all are! I'm still tracking down older friends to invite. Thanx for hanging out.
This might be a train wreck in the making, but I'm going to really try to pull this off.
I've no experience with most of these strains. This will be double the trees I've ever had going. I'm using an automated system on 4 volunteers & this is my 1st experience with LED. So...too much to be comfortable about. Fingers crossed & eyes open.
I am outta here & in Colorado in March as I mentioned & all this equipment will be my base after the move. I was about to order 2 Raptor or Xtreme hoods, finally use flip box I won last year, & 1 more 1000w Ushio bulb. But, I'll wait to see how this LED light pans out.
I'm not impressed with the results of LED that I've seen. That said, our 420 forum it's showered with good LED grows, so here we go. I'll finally get to see for myself.
It occurred to me that my friends are also the best growers & lots have LED experience. Between y'all & my newer LED friends, I'm confident I'll get to harvest with music playing (in lieu of self pitying silence).

Howdy cajun, did I read it right that you're lighting a 5x5 with just one spider? Nice strain by the way :)

Man, I'm almost scared to answer that. But, no. The 5x5 will be the flower tent with HPS. The LED tent is 40" x 40". It's that too much for the light? Only 4 plants will be in there.

I've no experience with that light but I saw CO Finest say it's good for a 3x3 space & my Mars 400's are a similar size & good for a 3x3 too. So I'd guess you'll get some fluff on the outsides of a 40x40

See, that's why I didn't want to answer. I was told it would cover up to 4x4 no problem. Actually, I'm counting on it. It seemed equal to a 400w HID, which is what the closet will be vegged under. The bigger flower tent will have a 1000w or a 600w. I have both. The 600w is called "true red" & actually is as good or better than the 1000w, but it's a magnetic (old) ballast.

looking forward to this one cajun. I think you're going to enjoy the all that sativa bro! Something I learned about LED from KJC is that CalMag is your friend even more than under HID.

Soaking these strains, still waiting on the sativas.

IMG_20140930_160848601_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom