CajunCelt's Sativa - Medical - 12 Strains - Last of 2014

Ok, 1 more & we're done.
Chocolope Kush

IMG_20150307_100129323.jpg

IMG_20150307_095820217.jpg

IMG_20150307_100122804.jpg

IMG_20150307_100147553.jpg

Here's the rest.
So, I should mention these lights. Awesome. They've changed my tents forever. Seriously. I've already donated my hid lighting.
I've mentioned some of the tweaks needed throughout the grow, but I love my lights.

I'll send pm's out when I fire up again in may or so. My older friends here know I'm usually drama free, but this grow...whew.

So, next will be:
Blue Dream
CBD Shark Shock
Bubba Kush
LSD
Either Ghost Fire Kush or Violator K.

IMG_20150308_183330093.jpg

I'll be sending positives your way this week cajun....stand strong, bro.:circle-of-love:

Good yes very good. The BM's...well I'm pedantic. and the BM modules ...there's not much in the way to mount from or to, but I'm almost ready to put them in for the last 3-4 weeks flowering, so ....keen to see what happens then :)

I'm pretty amped about it. Or, as LA & Skunny would say, chuffed.
NORML/PACT has asked me to do a live seminar for World Cannabis Week that they tape on medicinal concentrates like RSO and their use in fighting chronic diseases.

Hi Cajun, thinking of you and wanted to stop by.....that is epic that you are going to the cup and your talk will be taped....one for the record books....for NORML...very impressive...your experience and evidence using concentrates will only add to the overwhelming evidence that cannabis heals and should be legalized all across the US at both the state and federal level.....until then keep activism alive....go make us proud, Cajun, you rock...

Can't think of a better place to spend 420....in a legal state.

Back
Top Bottom