CajunCelt's Sativa - Medical - 12 Strains - Last of 2014

Good morning my Friend:)....glad to hear you have the move sorted out for the most part:)....man i am so happy for you.....Denver is going to be the shit....and if you meet Snoop .....then tell him i love his snoop dogg g pen for wax:rofl::rofl:....and tell him Green Dreamz said High:):rofl:....i mean i am the biggest whore in the world!!!...You do realize how many people have had Green Dreams:rofl:...ok...a little early and i am a bit off my rocker....but thats ok.....i am in the right company:rofl:lol

Will do. I've got the micro g pen for dabbing on the go. Had it over a year, still going.

Morning Cajun. I am so looking forward to your ''Denver'' smoke review. Have a great time. Just make us :drool: drool with your report. Just remember our motto, First in, Last out! Just beware of the altitude. You'll already start a mile high when you hit that first bowl. Enjoy.
Excuse please, good tack this morning.

:drool:
WJ

Good call. I'll drink a bunch of water too.

Morning Cajun, looks like we found a place we can still chat with you, and we won't let this journal quiet down till your new one starts lol

Yeah, I guess I don't roam well. Lol.

What that good man above me said:):circle-of-love:

Merci beaucoup my friend.

Did you know that most microwaves have a power supply that is powerful enough to make a home made plasma tube...and home made lasers if you got the optics to focus it. :)

A basic DC tig yes. You don't have control as such because you dont have the frequencies to do so, scratch tig was another name for em. You use the tig gun like usual, just using the powersupply...just thinking...she would only be like thin guage sheet, as you don't have the current output...

but you could certainly McGyver one ifn you had to...sorta...if you had a tig gun...well McGyver seems to come up with all sorts of stuff outta no-where...

:)

A basic DC tig yes. You don't have control as such because you dont have the frequencies to do so, scratch tig was another name for em. You use the tig gun like usual, just using the powersupply...just thinking...she would only be like thin guage sheet, as you don't have the current output...

but you could certainly McGyver one ifn you had to...sorta...if you had a tig gun...well McGyver seems to come up with all sorts of stuff outta no-where...

:)

I want to know how you know that. I'm picturing you tearing open a microwave on the Titanic. Iceberg right ahead? Go get me a coat hangar, chewing gum & a microwave oven.

:passitleft: High Cajun.....:circle-of-love:

High D! Crazy nice weather this am here. I need to go see your tent w/ that monster light. How're you liking it now?

I want to know how you know that. I'm picturing you tearing open a microwave on the Titanic. Iceberg right ahead? Go get me a coat hangar, chewing gum & a microwave oven.

High D! Crazy nice weather this am here. I need to go see your tent w/ that monster light. How're you liking it now?

I just did a huge update on all the girls in there.... She is rocking...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Happy Daze Cajun:)....ok...i got to know....what is up with the microwaves?....what are you still contemplating?:)lol......enquiring minds got to know:)lol

It's from Katt Williams. He does a part Where he's so high, he's in the kitchen staring at appliances.
To be honest, I have one but would never use it. Unless I was gonna weld something. Lol

I just did a huge update on all the girls in there.... She is rocking...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Oh cool, I'll head over. That light is crazy.

....and to be the lead in the lovemaking scene with her as well please..thanks :)

Would you believe I once had an interest in particle physics. The type of power supply...oh well the bit the creates the microwaves...a magnatron...is a particle accelerator...a small one...but yes a particle accelerator... Heheheheheheeh

Back
Top Bottom