CajunCelt's Spring '14 Grow - Vanilla Kush - 1970 True OG - N.L. - Blue Cheese

Not much to do when that happens. You keep growing & you're gonna find more fun stuff to deal with.

Just keeping em warm. Lil vitamin B.
What's the deal with vitamin B?

Hey Skunny.
That's Vanilla Kush, White Widow, True OG, Blue Cheese & a but load of the same as clones.
They all look fine from where I'm sitting Cajun...

Vitamin B helps get them through stress. These flowers got froze awhile back. Scared me. Whew.

Damn, I still hate to do this. Wish I could just set them on the coffee table & let them go.
Chop time...:circle-of-love: Thanx girls.
IMG_20141123_114550416.jpg

Thanks everyone. This was a crazy grow. Outside growing, the bugs, animals, light problems, early freeze.

Whew. Just glad to get here. I'll post harvest pics next week.

Happy Thanxgiving Americans...
Happy Trees everyone else!

Thanks everyone. This was a crazy grow. Outside growing, the bugs, animals, light problems, early freeze.

Whew. Just glad to get here. I'll post harvest pics next week.

Happy Thanxgiving Americans...
Happy Trees everyone else!
I hope you have the healthiest an happiest Thanksgiving to date an a million + REPS:thanks::goodjob::circle-of-love:

I liked that on page nine you said you had to slow down the Kush because I plan to grow that strain in the near future. Vanilla Kush by Barney Farm. I also am going to grow this one strain by white label called Purple Bud. Looks so pretty.

I liked that on page nine you said you had to slow down the Kush because I plan to grow that strain in the near future. Vanilla Kush by Barney Farm. I also am going to grow this one strain by white label called Purple Bud. Looks so pretty.

Welcome & thanks for doing by. I jacked this grow up pet food, but the Van. Kush still came out decent. The smell is like my granny's clothes hamper, lavender/vanilla. Rally nice. I hate that I have to scrub the air.

If you've any suggestions LEDRF, please holler out.

Cajun, by scrub the air do you mean to keep the smell down? If so, of course proper filters work great and ona gell. I think that is what it is called.

Did the vanilla kush have good flavor and head stone?

Good morning weed cajun and Happy Thanksgiving. Do you have it hanging yet? Happy Days my friend. :yummy::rollit::passitleft:

Cajun, by scrub the air do you mean to keep the smell down? If so, of course proper filters work great and ona gell. I think that is what it is called.

Did the vanilla kush have good flavor and head stone?

I use (2) Can 66 carbon filters & yes, lots of Ona breezers. My point was that I wish I didn't need them. As in neighbors appreciated the smell as well as I do. Lol.
I just harvested the VK. Not even in jars yet.

Good morning weed cajun and Happy Thanksgiving. Do you have it hanging yet? Happy Days my friend. :yummy::rollit::passitleft:

Sure do. Sticky all over the house & on everything. I didn't expect to log on so no pics yet, but I'll get bored soon & post them.
Im going to make oil out of most of it. I'm going to Skype with about 13 ppl when I do of you and jump in & check it out. Same name as here.
Happy Thanksgiving my friend. I hope you've got an abundance of things to be thankful for.

Tasty looking stuff.
Congratulations, once again!
For how long are you hanging them, and then jaring? If you're growing just for yourself, those really look like they will be top-notch after an elongated cure.

Kudos Mr.

Congratulations on your harvest CajunCelt. Good luck on your RSO.

Tasty looking stuff.
Congratulations, once again!
For how long are you hanging them, and then jaring? If you're growing just for yourself, those really look like they will be top-notch after an elongated cure.

Kudos Mr.

I don't hang them long, maybe 3 days. I jar them & cure for a month, sometimes only get away with 2 weeks.

Gratz Cajun :thumb:

Thanks Chronic. Man, your busy yourself.

Congratulations on your harvest CajunCelt. Good luck on your RSO.

Thanks 60cal

Lol. Pics asap. We're moving lots around in there, but harvest is probably ready for the jars real soon.

No one read my bracelet in the pics? I was gonna send a prize to whoever noticed first.

After just now looking back I realized I noticed it before but it was so fitting of you I didn't really think about mentioning it. Oh well, it won't be the first prize I missed out on.

Back
Top Bottom