Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

CajunCelt

The past few months with no whir of fans & lights and the smell of greenage in the air have driven me nuts. So I'm starting early (some of y'all knew I couldn't hold off). And, thanx to my equine fellow spirit, Shawnee, for telling me to get another grow up. Lol.

The frijoles:
Blue Dream by the awesome folks in Humbolt County.
Bubba Kush from our Dutch buds, Barney's.
Critical Cure by Barney's. This is my new permanent CBD strain. I'm going to breed it with Harlequin later in the grow.
Terminator Kush from a friend. Don't know much about it, but it's an awesome indica.
And whatever else during the grow.

I'm going to produce fem seeds from some of these & the usual cloning, but in my new DIY 5 gal aeroponic cloner (I'm still not over the cool factor of it).

Media is my usual soilless mix.
Nutes will be a lil different. Budswel, Sonoma Gold, Big Worm, Earth Juice Catalyst are some of the bennies. My sponsorship with Kind is over & I'm going as saltless as possible.

IMG_20150414_165202.jpg

These new seed containers are awesome.

:420:

Oh man! excited I get to grab a front row seat for this one! Blue Dream and Bubba Kush... PLUS a CBD breeding project?! I don't even know what I'm gonna do with myself! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Subscribed Cajuncelt, I'm loving your line up, Blue Dream :Namaste: Critical Cure for breeding :drool: and you can't go wrong with the Kush girls. :high-five:

Good luck this weekend Picture them in their underwear. :thedoubletake: :cheesygrinsmiley: :rofl:

I envy where your going Cajuncelt, you will be the awareness Guru.

Subscribed Cajuncelt, I'm loving your line up, Blue Dream :Namaste: Critical Cure for breeding :drool: and you can't go wrong with the Kush girls. :high-five:

Good luck this weekend Picture them in their underwear. :thedoubletake: :cheesygrinsmiley: :rofl:

I envy where your going Cajuncelt, you will be the awareness Guru.

Thanx! I'm going to veg some of these BDs for 3 maybe 4 months. Well, maybe. I always change stuff up as it goes. But, I'm shooting for some big mature trees with the BD.
I'm pretty excited bout the trip. Actually, I'm not sleeping good cause the excitement.
The bio they put for me says "industry expert". Lol, good grief we're all in trouble if that ever happens. I'm trying to conserve my strength for it all. I might have to miss some of the party type stuff, but I doubt it.

I would love to see the BD veg for 3 months, I was trying to figure out how big she would get after veg & after flower. It looks like we are going to have a new law only allowing 6 plant count for MMJ but, they don't say how big. :grinjoint:

Looking forward to following your grow, blue Dream is on my list of must grows....

Been on my list since the first time I smoked it... Was a favorite of mine for a very long time....

I remember moving back to Colorado after a brief stint in Atlanta GA (Awful place for anything Cannabis related...) and the first time I smoked Blue Dream upon returning, I felt drunk :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Got that high for quite a while too, haven't found any BD that potent since so I guess I'm left to my own abilities! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome. I like your name.
Strawberry Diesel? That's gotta be awesome. I bet your carbon filter is hating you with the smell that must put out.

Thank you very much! :cheesygrinsmiley: This is one Forum where my real name works perfectly in my screen name! :cheesygrinsmiley:

And that plant is quite a beast, unfortunately circumstances have led me to Veg her for a VERY long time so she only smells like a very healthy plant at this point in time. I have very high expectations for her once she gets her spot in the Bloom Tent! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

May I ask what trip you are taking that you are so excited for? :cheesygrinsmiley:

May I ask what trip you are taking that you are so excited for? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm going to be speaking on mmj at a day long seminar in Denver during World Cannabis Week this weekend. I was asked by NORML & P.A.C.T. to do it.
I'm on a panel with the Phoenix Tears folks (Rick won't be there), Bad Kitty, & a bunch of "leading experts".
They're taking me to meet Jorge Cervantes who going to immerse me for 5 hours on commercial cultivation.
Then they sent 3 day VIP passes to the Cannabis Cup. I get to go on some bus too.
On 4/20, I get to meet Snoop before his show & something's happening w/ him afterwards. They won't tell me.
I've my own strain, Gulf Coast Kush, that I was asked to bring. ??? Who knows, but I hope it's him that wants to try it.
They're flying me out & 3 days free in the Crowns Plaza Hotel. I'm freewheeling from there. Hope Motel 6 is in Colorado too. Lol.

The seminar is being video taped & they gave me a Go Pro camera for the expo & running around. I

I'll post a thread with the video & pics when I get back.

Damn Cajuncelt, I'm so happy you get to do this, I feel very proud for some reason. Have fun and get back to us (safe). :yahoo:

Subbed.... Holy shit man, no wonder you can't sleep. That's blown me away, I'm so happy for you Cajun. You deserve it bro... Say g'day to snoop from grizz in Australia. Man, mad crazy...

I'm going to be speaking on mmj at a day long seminar in Denver during World Cannabis Week this weekend. I was asked by NORML & P.A.C.T. to do it.
I'm on a panel with the Phoenix Tears folks (Rick won't be there), Bad Kitty, & a bunch of "leading experts".
They're taking me to meet Jorge Cervantes who going to immerse me for 5 hours on commercial cultivation.
Then they sent 3 day VIP passes to the Cannabis Cup. I get to go on some bus too.
On 4/20, I get to meet Snoop before his show & something's happening w/ him afterwards. They won't tell me.
I've my own strain, Gulf Coast Kush, that I was asked to bring. ??? Who knows, but I hope it's him that wants to try it.
They're flying me out & 3 days free in the Crowns Plaza Hotel. I'm freewheeling from there. Hope Motel 6 is in Colorado too. Lol.

The seminar is being video taped & they gave me a Go Pro camera for the expo & running around. I

Doesn't sound shabby at all :thumb:

Hope you get a selfie with Snoop.....

Make the best of it and enjoy yourself.

I am so freakin excited I also can hardly wait Jorge cervantes :circle-of-love:

Holy Toledo, Cajun, you started another journal......AND you are probably in the air right now off to Denver........Lord have mercy, I'm so excited for you....can't wait to hear the deets when you return.....godspeed....

Dang Cajun! You lucky dog, Denver is gonna treat you right. Sorry that the weather just got bad today for your arrival but I'm sure it will be sunny and warm here soon!

Gonna have a great time with Snoop, I am most jealous you get to meet Snoop Lion... Plus all those other awesome activities you get to take part in :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: I hope you enjoy being in Denver as much as we enjoy having you my friend! :cheesygrinsmiley: If you're doing anything public, post it on here! I am waiting for my new Red Card to come in the mail (didn't renew it until it was late) so I won't be able to attend the cup this year ): But I will be at the free 420 rally and many other places all weekend! Would love to burn one with a 420 family member!

Safe travels!

Uh... It's snowing here. I love it. Love the snow so it's all great.

My 1st dispensary to hit up. I got some White Fire OG shatter, some Deathstar wax & a few grams of Golden Goat.
There's a vape in our room!

IMG_20150416_102437461.jpg
IMG_20150416_131516357.jpg
IMG_20150416_140715236.jpg

Back
Top Bottom