Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

My shop is donating 1,000 clones to Grow4Vets, Denver.
Each recipient is asked to give 2 people clones as well.
That's 3,000 plants for free.
60 of the clones were mine :) Kinda cool to me.

That'll leave ya feeling all warm and fuzzy, eh? Well done mon ami. :high-five:

I'm not getting a white Xmas?! That was 1/3 of the reason I moved here. It gets down into the teens, but no hardcore stuff.

I was thinking of you last night while listening to the weather report talking about how cold it was there. No chance of snow before next weekend? Nope. Looks like no chance until the Sunday after. Don't worry mon ami, I'm sure you'll get more snow than you reckoned for this winter. Almost no one gets a white Christmas. Ever.

Almost no one gets a white Christmas. Ever.

The white stuff is mighty rare in The Big Easy. I kind of prefer it that way. We do see it on occasion. All the photographers go out and capture cool photos of snow covered street cars.
One year, it actually snowed for us on xmas day. Saw a car spin off the highway and hit a big-ass light pole. I hadn't seen snow on xmas day since I was a child in the single digit age range.

I've lived most of my life in the Northeast and I think we've had less than five white Christmas events in the last 35 years. Pittsburgh sits in a strange topography that deflects storms around us. It'll snow all around us and we'll get none at all. Thank goodness. Icy sidewalks are dangerous.

Ya know... Looking back, i think ive seen an equal number of white xmas' and white 4th of julys..

:loopy:

Well, that got a chuckle. :laughtwo: I don't think I'd care for snow in July.

Jesus man, those ladys in some weeks! :Namaste:

Welcome Greatstage. Cajun will likely welcome you to the thread, but I'm kinda incapable of walking past a new member without a hello. We're so glad you wandered into our little virtual neighborhood. I hope you're finding everything you need to settle in, but if there's ever anything we can help you with please don't hesitate to ask.

I see you have a journal up. :woohoo: I'll try to swing by and check it out later. Hydro is out of my comfort zone - a living organic soil gardener myself - but it's always nice to check out the other approaches and its the fastest way to get to know you better. I'm off on vacation now, so it may be a while before I stop. Oops! Time to run. Making gingerbread houses with the young ones today. It was nice meeting you. :love: :ciao:

Hey there my brutha. I've been away for a bit but now that I'm back I see that you've been a busy bee lately. I assume that means that you've been feeling good or at least having more good days than bad ones. :Namaste::thumb:

Howdy Brother,
Recent radio-silence due to unsettled work/living situation. Plans for grow in NorCal have are still just that. Frustrating when you just want to work, and ... I know that it's good to plan conservatively, but so many civvies seem to plan for failure.

Ranger in need of wise words.
Peace and Love to you and yours during the holidays.

Hey there my brutha. I've been away for a bit but now that I'm back I see that you've been a busy bee lately. I assume that means that you've been feeling good or at least having more good days than bad ones. :Namaste::thumb:

Hey mon neg. I'm doing good. Missed ya round here. Where yat?

He's just having to much fun!! :)

Just waiting for it to start... Lol.

Howdy Brother,
Recent radio-silence due to unsettled work/living situation. Plans for grow in NorCal have are still just that. Frustrating when you just want to work, and ... I know that it's good to plan conservatively, but so many civvies seem to plan for failure.

Ranger in need of wise words.
Peace and Love to you and yours during the holidays.

Hey bro. Wondered where ya went off to. Been out 20 years & still getting used to civilian life. You good?

Update on the flowering tents.

Tent 1 is about 1/2 way there. Swelling up pretty good. Tent 2 is about 2 weeks behind & tent 3 has Golden Goat, Blue Dream #2 & all those damn autos.

IMG_20151221_204406.jpg

IMG_20151221_204808.jpg

IMG_20151221_204641.jpg

Yo' Cajun, I had an opportunity to smoke some Golden Goat last time I was in the USofA and was really impressed. From what I've heard and read, Golden Goat is available as clone only so I've been wanting to get something as close as possible to Golden Goat that would be available in seed form.
I narrowed my choices down to Mr. Dank's Golden Ticket (Archive Seeds) and Golden Ticket (Gage Green) but couldn't decide which to purchase so I ended up getting a pack of each. Have you had any experience with either of these 2 strains? If yes, would you recommend one over the other? Any feedback would be much appreciated.

By the way, I think it would be rude of me to not say how lovely ALL of your plants are looking but since you are now a bonifide professional canna farmer getting paid for your efforts I'm not going to give you the pat on the back that you deserve. Why? Because it's your job and you're supposed to be growing awesome ganja - and yes I'm jealous damnit'!!!
J/k brother. Keep on keepin' on!! :high-five: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom