Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

Dare to dream it, Sue, because it's going to happen, indeed. I am very excited for you; there is nothing like it....let freedom ring!

Hi Canna,

Let me take a moment and commend you on your upbeat attitude while unemployed with no meds....you are absolutely amazing and I salute you!

Hi ya Dennise,

So happy to hear your boy(s) are coming home soon!

it's just my youngest Shawnee... my oldest boy will retire or be thrown out...:) He bleeds red white and blue but I'm just thrilled my baby is coming home... He has had some pretty severe issues since coming back from the sandbox... He is doing really good right now and has been working out and is all buff and has already started to ween off the anti-depressants in anticipation of the oil and I just know it is going to be so mch better for him once he is home and getting mentally healthy again... You have a remarkable way of always making me smile...:thanks:....:circle-of-love:

Love you too, Dennise. And yes, Canna is truly remarkable....so proud to know the both of you :circle-of-love:

Those trees are all so perfectly uniform.....how does he do that?

Howdy Brother Ranger,
Good to be back and caught up after an unintended hiatus. So many good things happening I hardly know where to start, so I'll just stick with:
Rangers Lead The Way! And maybe a little Sua sponte while I'm at it.
Love and respect

Ranger! So good to see you again. :hug: Your voice is sorely missed my friend. I'm glad all is well with you. :love:

High All,
A dispensary submitted 2 strains:
Headcheese & True OG to a well renowned testing lab.

Check this out,
Both strains were OVER 30% THC!

True story.
That's crazy potent.

Howdy Brother Ranger,
Good to be back and caught up after an unintended hiatus. So many good things happening I hardly know where to start, so I'll just stick with:
Rangers Lead The Way! And maybe a little Sua sponte while I'm at it.
Love and respect

Well, well my brother Ranger whose battle name is now AWOL.
Where you've been?
Not checking in is a leg disease Airborne.

High All,
A dispensary submitted 2 strains:
Headcheese & True OG to a well renowned testing lab.

Check this out,
Both strains were OVER 30% THC!

True story.
That's crazy potent.

Damn!

"This week DigiPath Labs reached a new plateau in certified cannabinoid content. After analyzing over six hundred cannabis flower samples, two separate cured cannabis flower samples were certified at 35.1% and 37.5% total cannabinoid content.

The two strains in question, Headcheese and True OG, are new arrivals to the Las Vegas medical marijuana community through the cultivating efforts of Polaris MMJ. "

37.5%!!! That's like dropping acid.
Most pros have a hard time with the mid-20%.

Most %'s are around 16-18% at best, no matter what the breeder is claiming when you buy seeds.
I have my harvests tested every now & then. 20%+ is harder than ya think.
37.5% is the grower, not just genetics. That's an insane potency never seen before in cannabis.

"This week DigiPath Labs reached a new plateau in certified cannabinoid content. After analyzing over six hundred cannabis flower samples, two separate cured cannabis flower samples were certified at 35.1% and 37.5% total cannabinoid content.

The two strains in question, Headcheese and True OG, are new arrivals to the Las Vegas medical marijuana community through the cultivating efforts of Polaris MMJ. "

37.5%!!! That's like dropping acid.
Most pros have a hard time with the mid-20%.

Most %'s are around 16-18% at best, no matter what the breeder is claiming when you buy seeds.
I have my harvests tested every now & then. 20%+ is harder than ya think.
37.5% is the grower, not just genetics. That's an insane potency never seen before in cannabis.

So let us in on some more secrets!!! The essential oils help a lot. What else (besides starting with good genetics) can we do that the pros are doing? :circle-of-love::peace:

Back
Top Bottom