Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

How's the garden green my friend, are you still flying all over with work?

The farm is great my friend. I'm resting for awhile.

Morning Cajun.:smokin::peace:

¿Como ce vas mon ami?

Dear Ranger Brother,
You should be very proud. I'm a legacy (Papa was SF), but to have a Brother at Batt? Tres cool. Our thoughts are with you and the Family. Sua sponte.

Thanks. He's a triple legacy with dad & me. They found that out in Airborne School. Lol.
Didn't bode well for him. Remember the Ranger Tree at Benning?
Yeah, they sent him to some pretty nasty shit in the Big Sand.
He wants to go to SF warrant officer school when he makes E-6 and go into the Teams. He'll know after a few deployments where he's headed.

Hi ya Cajun, what are you up to these days....? Paid off my 4 new LED lights, doubled my grow, added a new patient, and the two alternate flower rooms are functioning spot on.....my veg and cloners are in a separate room....no worries and very happy with the new setup...big hugs from your biggest fan :surf:

Hi ya Cajun, what are you up to these days....? Paid off my 4 new LED lights, doubled my grow, added a new patient, and the two alternate flower rooms are functioning spot on.....my veg and cloners are in a separate room....no worries and very happy with the new setup...big hugs from your biggest fan :surf:

You go girl! :high-five:

Cajun, thinking about you often; wondering what's in your heart and head....don't go changin'......

XOXOX

Cajun, I want to hear more from you and am not getting it...please convince me that you are A-Okay.....

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey Cajun,

I've been away for a year now, but I'm in my way of restarting it.
I've remember you ever since my last grow has finished, and everytime I came here to 420, I came looking to see how you were doing. Haven't heard much from you, and would like to know how is your life going. How have you been health/mind-wise?

Sending good vibes your way, definitely missing my friend and mentor over here.

Back
Top Bottom