Cal Mag amounts for DWC and soil

RedZedHead

Hey guys,
I've never used cal-mag before and I have GH cal-mag on the way to my home. I know my plants could certainly use it. However, none of the feed schedules I follow suggest any amount of cal-mag or suggest a supplement. Now I look to you guys to give me a solid ml per gallon estimate of how much I should use in both soil and hydro
I know you guys hold a lot of knowledge, so I look forward to your responses.
I use FF nutes with FFOF for my soil. I use FF nutes for my 5 gallon DWC and AN nutes for my 14 gallon tote DWC.
:thanks::passitleft:
Grow on Blaze on :blunt:
Edit: here are the feed schedules:
Floraseriesexpertrecircfeed.jpg

AN schedule is for 48L = 12 gallons, for my 14 gallon DWC tote.
1589259048703.png

Hiya RedZedHead I noticed that FF doesn't have a cal/mag suggestion on their site, most likely not be worth it to make a cal/mag product and they don't want someone else's on their marketing. I use GH cal/mag now because it is 1-0-0 instead of 2-0-0 because I was getting curl on some girls I attributed to too much N. It says 1tsp/gallon on the bottle, I tend to use more like 2 in my soil. I felt the increase was appropriate after reading here and getting a gut feeling my girls could use some extra under the led's. I've also read here that there's some in the water naturally (I don't think very much though ) so the reccomended amount is probably the place to start. CHeers, gl! :yahoo:

I've also read here that there's some in the water naturally (I don't think very much though ) so the reccomended amount is probably the place to start.
Yea I was reading my towns public work documents and they said that some calcium is naturally in the water. less than .03 ppm though. my filtered drinking water adds calcium to the water but it doesn't have the capacity to filter my res amount. It also adds to my ph.

Back
Top Bottom