Cal Mag deficiency? What do I do?

Aspradlin9189

This is a dinafem kush and cheese auto in a 3 gallon pot. 50/50 coco/k9 lucky dog soil. Watering half gallon twice a week, with big bloom and tigers bloom. A tbs of brown sugar and a table spoon of epsom salt per gallon. This is the first time i started seeing deficiency but im pretty sure its cal mag. If so, how i can i fix it withour having actual cal mag nutes. I tried adding a few tbs of powder dolmite lime but doesnt seem like it helped
420-magazine-mobile111342927.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Its worse on other leaves, i trimmed the "infected" leaves and it just spread to others. Ben using lime the past 2 waterings.

Cal mag deficiency? What do i do.

Looks like calcium
I usually adjust my ph more into the calcium range for a few waters to solve this

Just noticed I had coci an soil in the one pot my advice was fur coco only sorry

You are probably getting too much mag in the Epsom and lime. I'd actually back off on all the additives. You are throwing a lot of stuff at her. Have you measured the PH of the solution you are feeding? You want to shoot for about 7:1 calcium:magnesium. With what you're feeding, I bet you are closer to 1:1. Also, lime can swing the PH too much and too quickly, causing stress.

My ph is at like 6.5. I only added the lime because is started showing signs. Its 2 months old and has ben perfectly fine till now, and i changed nothing.

You are probably getting too much mag in the Epsom and lime. I'd actually back off on all the additives. You are throwing a lot of stuff at her. Have you measured the PH of the solution you are feeding? You want to shoot for about 7:1 calcium:magnesium. With what you're feeding, I bet you are closer to 1:1. Also, lime can swing the PH too much and too quickly, causing stress.
What should i take out if its to much. Im using tiger bloom, big bloom, epsom salt and brown sugar.

I don't use FF products, but I thought Tiger and Big were more or less used the same way. I'd leave out the sugar and Epsom for starters and pick one of the two FF bloomers. Less is more and you will have fewer variables in the equation while trying to sort things out. My impression is almost everything you are adding has mag. You may have so much mag in the feed that calcium is inadequate. YMMV.

No such thing as a Calmag def. Calcium yes. Epsom is nothing but mag. You dont need mag you need cal. If u give it both just keep in mind that the 2 do fight eachother for uptake. This goes hand in hand with MajorPita post right above mine.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom