Cal/Mag deficiency?

Giantsfan24

Hey all...

I've got a little trouble with one of my gurlz..hemprocket has brought up that it might be a cal/mag deficiency, thank you sir, and I was wondering how to address it.

HempR mentioned epsom salts but how much do I use??

I'm running 2 plants, FF OF 2/3, FF LW 1/3..no nutes yet.

Water has 000 TDS. It's filtered through a zerowater system. This is what brought HempRocket to think it was also filtering out the cal/mag...

After a little research, I'm almost certain he's right. Your thoughts??

Day_16_-_3.jpg

Both plants are receiving the same everything..

:thanks:

Re: Cal/Mag deficiency??

No need to respond..I think I got it figured out. Mod...this can be deleted if you wish...
Thanks!!

Your tap water @30PPM is more than good. RO isn't all that hot for soil IMO.

Add some powdered dolomite lime for both pH and cal/mag issues.

DD

I agree...Dont cal mag deficient leaves curl up and start showing at the leave tips? Looks like nitrogen and maybe some nute burn from the soil...

Wow..thanks for the responses guys/dolls....here are some additional pics...

Leaf_problem_3.jpg

Leaf_problem_21.jpg

Leaf_problem_1.jpg

This occurring on both plants. So far we have cal/mag and nitrogen. Nitrogen occurred to me as I was looking through the Cervantes bible but I didn't think that was possible with FFOF soil only 2 weeks in..

Do these pics help? What do you think about under watering? Based on what I'm reading, it may also be that as well...fuck I don't know...stop the voices!! LOL

Thanks so much for the help..

:surf:

bump+id like to know whats up i think i have somethin similar going on with with one of my little beauties so ill make another post maybe we can get some answers :)

They need nutriants if your giving them just zero ppm that's just hydrogen an oxygen it's basically disitled water it's no good for growing you want to add a remineralizing ball onto the zero water system as the last step to add the good things like calcium magnesium zinc iron shit like that

Back
Top Bottom