Cal/Mag Deficiency

rillos

:420: Its on my older fan leaves, running og kush in 75/25 coco/perlite 1 gallon smart pots w/ gh nutes going on 6 weeks. I believe my PH meter was off bad before I just recalibrated it. What I thought was 6.2 when feeding was really 5.8. Just wanted a 2nd opinion.:thanks:
IMG_0026190.JPG
IMG_0014258.JPG

Doesn't look like typical cal-mag problem. You said you are running gh nutes? 3 part? Duo? How are you mixing it? Are you following the feeding recomendations? Reason i ask is it looks like nitrogen. You should be pulling all nitrogen out of the feed schedule during flower. As for ph, 5.8 is fine. You want to lower your ph in flower to 5.6 to 5.8 so the plant can uptake p and k easier and make it more difficult to uptake nitrogen.

That is definitely low cal-mag. I run 5ml/gallon under hps and 10ml/gal under led. Give it 10ml/gal for a few feedings and see how it responds. You can also add a tablespoon of epsom salt to a gallon of water when you do a regular watering to get mag in there. Dont give it more than 3 table spoons through the entire life cycle.

I don't think I see a Magnesium problem. I see a Calcium deficiency for sure. Did it start at the top leafs or bottom ones. Bottom first points at Magnesium while top 1st points at Calcium. They are both mobile but Magnesium is way more mobile.

Back
Top Bottom