Cal-Mag?

Mcjoint

I pretty sure I need to add more Cal/ mag to my nutes. Can I add Cal mag straight into my res or change the water completely. My next water change is in 3 days. I am doing dwc with ro water

I scoop oit a little rez water, mix the ca/mg in and tgen dump back in. No probs thus far. Using ro you're almost certainly going to need it and depending on your strain it may need a lot. White widow for example uses a ton. I add 5ml/ gal and it eats it all up.

I scoop oit a little rez water, mix the ca/mg in and tgen dump back in. No probs thus far. Using ro you're almost certainly going to need it and depending on your strain it may need a lot. White widow for example uses a ton. I add 5ml/ gal and it eats it all up.
Thank you sir. Yea, I got two different strains going one is hurting more than the other.

Ran into the same disparity between two plants in DWC also. Haven't sowed more than one strain at a time since. Couldn't give each what it wanted when it wanted it w/o affecting the other. The grow came out well, but both had to give something up somewhere along the way.

Coincidentally, same as Lazarus13, White Widow was one of the strains and 5ml/gal was the ticket. Nice call Lazaruz13!

Best luck! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom