Calcium Deficiency Please Help

anonjuice420

Hey guys im having a problem with a calcium deficiency on my Red Purps plant. She is on the 19th day of flower. I ordered Cal-Mag it will be here in a few days but is there anything I can do until it gets here? I know my veg nutes have calcium so I added some of that but im worried about the nitrogen in it so I didn't add too much. If anyone has any suggestions let me know

Depending on your grow medium, you could try solving your deficiency using: Gypsum, calcium sulfate (do not use in soils with pH below 5.5 as the Aluminum will interact with the (CaSO) making it poisonous to the plants (not that your soil should ever pH that low but stranger things have happened and this would be bad for your plants beyond the low soil pH).
I would wait for your Cal-Mag then use it both in your res and as a foliar spray for faster absorption. You do not want to continue this pattern of using a foliar spray during flower as you might inadvertently cause molding. 2 - 3 weeks into flower with very low humidity levels (below 50%) in your environment, you should be just fine with a single foliar treatment.
Do not use Grow nutrients in during your flowering cycle.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom