Cali Connection - Grape OG - 1000W HPS

I find they rebound stronger after a good accidental drying out. It still scares the begeezers out of me every time I do that to a plant in bloom though. That's a good part of why I have SWICKs.

Thank you so much for the picture shares. New ones to rotate through for wallpaper. :battingeyelashes: :love: The one with the sunlight through the trees is particularly appealing. You may see that one pop up over at my study hall. I'll find some creative way to show it off. My very first post on that journal showcased a similar photo by nivek, done in black and white.

Edit: I had to come back and tell you that the ocean shot made the perfect lock screen picture. It replaced the one you shared from the ship. This new one has a sense of vastness that makes me gasp with pure joy every time I turn on the iPad.

Thank you so much for making my life sparkle just a little more. I'm glad we met. :hug:

I would say that it's very safe to say that the pheno I have of Grape OG is not an 8 week strain, unfortunately. All we have on this earth is time & in cases like this; good things come to those who wait, right?

Random shot's, you can't see every cola from either picture on those 2 plants.
BCVK-6-25-1.jpg

BCVK-6-25-2.jpg

Transplanted these 3 earlier, not sure what is what right now, honestly :laughtwo:
Nice r00tz :thumb:
9PebYe8.jpg

Su3F8KU.jpg

hMPXVjR.jpg

GUBhzsG.jpg

She hasn't really gotten much love/attention (as you can see), but still coming along nicely. Her new growth is nice & healthy (slight burn & not really seeing any new deficiency signs. This was the only bean to pop out of my entire last order & it was a damn freebie. Wtf. Topped once.
YWg92G7.jpg

I have patience, but damn.......I've NEVER had a flower cycle drag on like this. Never.

Here is my Blue Cheese
Blue-Cheese-7-1.jpg

Blue Cheese & Vanilla Kush (you can't see both of them entirely)
BCVK-7-1.jpg

& here is a sweet shot of all 3
All-7-1.jpg

How long have they been in flower? You didn't make the mistake of praying for patience, did you? :laughtwo:

What's your current estimate on a finish date?

Don't mind the crispy tips on that one cola....it may or may not have gotten a little too close to the light it was under :laughtwo: All natural sun now, bitch(es)
outd0-7-20.jpg

I'm gonna go with "may". :laughtwo:

You sound like you enjoy waiting on the harvest about as much as I do. Damned, you practically have to block me from them physically for the last week. :laughtwo: I'm getting better at it now, I think. I'm coming up on two years growing. I better start looking like I know what I'm doing.

Definately the most fun I have with a hobby, although lately it feels more like an obsession, albeit a happy one. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm gonna go with "may". :laughtwo:

You sound like you enjoy waiting on the harvest about as much as I do. Damned, you practically have to block me from them physically for the last week. :laughtwo: I'm getting better at it now, I think. I'm coming up on two years growing. I better start looking like I know what I'm doing.

Definately the most fun I have with a hobby, although lately it feels more like an obsession, albeit a happy one. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It definitely did grow into the light lol
I hate two things in life: waiting & being told no.
I just enjoy growing all around, even when I fuck up. It's not just about what comes at the end, it's the journey.

The bottom shot's a winner. :battingeyelashes: :love:

It looks real sweet on my iPad homepage. You're spoiling me SN. :battingeyelashes:

To those of you who grow sativa's inside.....you're a lot more patient than I am.
If anyone knows how to get in contact with Swerve from Cali Connection....That piece of advice would be amazing. Still a while to go :straightface: ahhhhhh
Grape OG day #whothefuckactuallyknows
grape-7-20.jpg

How interesting. I don't remember that day on the calendar. :rofl:

We know she's flowering and eventually she'll be ready to harvest. That works. :laughtwo: Graytail typically had plants running at 125 days or more. I'm getting ready to start a couple Carnivals. They're faster than other sativas. I grow sativas for the ethereal head high. What's you're reason?

How interesting. I don't remember that day on the calendar. :rofl:

We know she's flowering and eventually she'll be ready to harvest. That works. :laughtwo: Graytail typically had plants running at 125 days or more. I'm getting ready to start a couple Carnivals. They're faster than other sativas. I grow sativas for the ethereal head high. What's you're reason?
This is a 100+ day girl too without a doubt in my mind. The 19th of this month was day 60.

I'm not really a sativa person, I love my indicas. I won that pack of beans over on --------- last year. It's 60/40 sativa indica...but as you can see lol
At the very least it'll give me some nice colas

Remind me to never again grow anything with more than 10% sativa. Rooms looking mediocre, at best......I'm seriously at the point now as to where I just want to chop everything and just run it for hash. This shit doesn't make any sense. Over 2 months flowering and this is where everything is.......what the fuck.

1661571156588.png

1661571180130.png

1661571201524.png

Might be too much N going on....very dark leaves, clawing, & too many leaves growing out at flower tips. Excess N in flower will slow & limit bud development. Should be seeing some fade by now. Romulan is not a long flower strain. CC strains are not long strains. :Namaste:

Flushed it to until the runoff was a little under 100 ppm, so it should be alright now. It's no big deal, really. It's going to grow regardless. I've been getting to the money, so it is no big deal :thumb:

It could just stand to mature a little faster. Patience is not your best card is it? :laughtwo: I grow them for the buzz.

It could just stand to mature a little faster. Patience is not your best card is it? :laughtwo: I grow them for the buzz.

It's in full flower production now, so it's smooth sailing from here lol. vk another 2 weeks and i'll chop it
Two things I don't like:
Excising patience
Being told no
:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom