Cali Connection - Grape OG - 1000W HPS

Pineapple Fields, Lemon Skunk Auto, Carnival, Bluniverse, THC Bomb (reg or auto, both good), Strawberry Blue, to name a few. I hear it's hard to beat the smoothness and extraordinary buzz of Jack Herer. I've only grown the auto, and they were exquisite, so I can only imagine.

What are you looking for? Zippy, sleepy, social, introspective.....????? Indica, sativa or hybrid?

Indica is my preference. I want to be focused but my eyes shut lol. Though, I would pheno hunt sour diesel, or something along those lines, for sure. I've been trying to find good genetics in stock, but mostly everywhere is sold out. I did just hear of a strain called Vanilla Fire, which I'm guessing would be a WiFi cross.....it sounds dank.

Ha...past new bern in almost any direction seems like the end of the world, haha...lived there for a while...still head there pretty often...trying to pad my post count, guess I could've flooded each of those in separate messages, but I'll play nice :)

Ha...past new bern in almost any direction seems like the end of the world, haha...lived there for a while...still head there pretty often...trying to pad my post count, guess I could've flooded each of those in separate messages, but I'll play nice :)

What, towards Bridgeton/Vanceboro - or that shit hole place they call the county?

Those are two more examples...the vast nothingness between NB and Kinston...Havelock...Pollocksville/Maysville... Not sure any of those are places anyone ever looked at and said "I've found my happy place"...I mean, unless you're trying to find a "gardening spot" out of the view of the rest of the world, haha...

Those are two more examples...the vast nothingness between NB and Kinston...Havelock...Pollocksville/Maysville... Not sure any of those are places anyone ever looked at and said "I've found my happy place"...I mean, unless you're trying to find a "gardening spot" out of the view of the rest of the world, haha...

I did, just in a different more rural area. I love it down here, there's nothing. Stay to yourself & the ones you're close to, you're alright.

How's the next strain search going? Giving Candy Jack a try later today :)

Sorry, I've been at work. It's going lol. I ot a few seeds germing now....but, for now: here's my clones & frosty herm lol
clone8-26-1.jpg

gog.jpg

Okay, so: i'm 100% for sure going to re-set everything & start from square one. It kinda sucks about the herm shit, but it's good looking bud & I do suppose I really might run the seeds for good stable phenos #optimism.

outdoor plant, all smiles :thumb: no herms here lol
outd0.jpg

Square one doesn't sound like fun but happy outdoor plants sound much better. I think that would be hard for somebody just getting into growing...especially if space/seeds were limited...thanks for the updates :)

finally, the light i can see at the end of the tunnel, beginning flushing tonight. no filter here either
51219.jpg
Lovely looking flowers.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Lovely looking flowers.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks, man. I wish I had the stuff to extract terps, I would send a few some lol. This is the best smelling strain I have ever smelled/grown, period. The seeds that come off of it, I will be hoping/pheno hunting. What an awesome strain this is.

I seen your pics on the other thread, nice work!

Another 8 days (maybe a few extra day's)and this thing is coming down. Not gonna be much of a yielder, but I hope the vanilla kush fixed that problem. All the seeds I get I'm going to run eventually, I know there will be a great one in there somewhere.

4af062a231be4862b51ea8defbf593e0.jpg

2bc808e38eff6b7dbe8d6533781089ae.jpg

5a2c163d85fcd1efadab5ddf0637e171.jpg

8f63685fc0794636fe43ffc3e2b0349e.jpg

Some of the seeds...
a15451c19f16e6173c3efa683d0c387a.jpg

a5dafaa66d4bc43ca245431caf95206f.jpg

Also, here's another lesson, never slack up on the BT, much less stop it entirely, especially when you reminded them 10 times. This happened when I left to go fishing...ugh
0d5b12fbff18c00b17d040b002cce830.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using 420

Welcome little ones. :battingeyelashes: :love: Grow big and strong and cover yourselves with resin.

a15451c19f16e6173c3efa683d0c387a.jpg

a5dafaa66d4bc43ca245431caf95206f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom