Cali OG Kush/Haze

Paddy D

420 Member
Hi BOTL and SOTL,

Has anyone have any experiences with this strain? Picked up a 5 pk and popped one bean. It's been solo cupped for a week with 13 other mixed strains in a closet and all are coming along fine. I'm in the east coast and with the limited grow season, and this being a sativa dominate strain, I'll probably need to finish her off in a greenhouse (hoophouse in progress). I would love to hear about your experiences and results. TIA

IMG_55258.JPG

Cali OG Kush/Haze is in the bottom left solo cup next to the 3 gl pot. 7 days after potting.

IMG_553613.JPG

Looks like I'm the only one with them. :thumb: Day 14. It's supposed to be 70% sativa though it looks similar to my indicas. I've only grown indicas in the past and I thought the leaves on this one would be narrower. Probably too young to show it's traits yet.

IMG_553613.JPG

Looks like I'm the only one with them. :thumb: Day 14. It's supposed to be 70% sativa though it looks similar to my indicas. I've only grown indicas in the past and I thought the leaves on this one would be narrower. Probably too young to show it's traits yet.

Hey man. East coast as well. I also haze the cali og/haze. I actually thought I mixed the seeds up with the purple kush I popped as well. I'm a few weeks in and they are a strong quick growing plant. I'm main-lining 1 of them and bushing the other out a lil. I'll try to give u some picks to compare 2 yours when I have some time.

Hey Theo, hope you're getting the great weather we've been having here the last few days. Keep in touch on your progress. I have a couple of PK going as well. They are looking nice and bushy. My buddy has a few PK going as well for the past 2 months. They are pushing close to 3 ft now and very healthy looking also. I got 5 NL autos that started to show signs of thrips. Treated them twice so far with neem and it seems to have stopped the progression. I treated all my plants for prevention. I should start a grow journal on my grow. Best of luck!

looking good :high-five: ....mine are at 11 days today :cheesygrinsmiley:...will see how it goes...so far so good...4 out of 5 pop out !

and what you call a short growing season in your area ?

looking good :high-five: ....mine are at 11 days today :cheesygrinsmiley:...will see how it goes...so far so good...4 out of 5 pop out !

and what you call a short growing season in your area ?

I live close to the Atlantic Ocean. It kind of influences the weather here. Nights can be cold and days can be cloudy. It works ok with plants with shorter flowering times. The Cali will require more time. The later the year the more rain we have.

I purchased 10 Cali OG Kush x Amnesia Haze, i germinated all 10 and 9 came out ( Damn Good Count ), i needed to keep them small as i was finishing flowering some Glueberry so they stayed in the solo cup's for 3-4 week's, they are now in 3 Gallon pot's under a 400 watt mh
light, they have a 9 blade leaf pattern but are growing more like an Indica.
I decided to put one outside ( The biggest plant ) and the other 8 are inside, the 1 outside is not really doing good, it is in good health, just not growing as well as the other's that are inside, the 8 inside are about 1.5 month's old and are about 2ft tall and filling out well, i will take some pic's and give info on my nutrient type and schedule, i will be re-potting into 7 gallon pot's soon, and then will start budding them inside, as i can easily see that the 1 outside will not give me anything close to what i will get from the inside plant's.

IMG_595111.JPG

She is the one on the right with the blue tag. Started flowering on aug 20th.

Hello Paddy D
Thanx very much for the pic's, it has turned out my Cali OG Kush x Amnesia Haze has taken a turn for the good, she is now 12' Tall 8' across and has a stalk the size of a pop can.............i have had to bend it back about 4' as it was stopping the sun from getting to my T.H.C. Bomb plant from Bomb Seed's.
The Cali OG started budding about 3 weeks ago and it is making up for lost time, these are grown in my backyard in Canada, all my Neighbours can see them both but no one cares as i am a legal grower, here are some pic's of her with a pic of my T.H.C. Bomb, Bomb seed's say it will deliver 2+ Kilo's of dried Bud outdoors, and the Cali OG look's like it will be giving me a hell of a lot more than the 500 Gram's they said it would outside........as long as it finishes properly.
The Cali OG is the plant on the left, it may not look 12' Tall, but trust me, it is a monster plant, the T.H.C. Bomb plant has about 4 week's to go before finishing, and the Cali OG has about 7 - 8 weeks before it is fully finished as it is an 11 week plant............what has your experience been with this plant where you are in Canada ?
** CHEERS **
I have never used this Forum before, the picture is below this reply.

IMG_553613.JPG

Great pic. I started mine and I am at day 11 plants are looking good I have them in small cardboard pots and have been debating as to when to switch to the 3 gallon pots. I have had great results so far with germation of seeds 4 for 4. I am looking forward to seeing more pics . thisis my first grow so I am a little nervous about caring for the plants

Hey first time grower ont, was wondering what do you feed this strain?

This is my first attempt.

I'm also trying to stay organic... I'm so lost lol.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom