Cali Purple

NaRa

Just recently got a little over a half of this 17.5 and, man is it good. The smell is completely different from the stuff I have been getting lately, the hairs are gorgeous exploding everywhere. By far the most interesting part about this stuff, when you smoke. You do not get that burning feeling in your lungs when you exhale, you get a distinct aftertaste that I can't quite figure out. Good stuff !

Cali_Purple.jpg

Looks like Christmas trees :grinjoint:

Cali_Purple3.jpg

Cali_Purple_4.jpg

Cali_Purple2.jpg

This is another group of pictures my friend took, Ill try to get some of the pictures of the Trainwreck I had last week :roorrip:

Very nice.

I bet you sleep really well...:bong:

:rollit:

Nice, are you sure its purp though it looks like regular cali chronic to me. the purp i get in SF has a grey with bright orange hair appearance but maybe its just a certain strain of purp.

the reason your bud tastes so good is because it was probably properly cured, man if only everyone knew how to cure bud well.

Nice, are you sure its purp though it looks like regular cali chronic to me. the purp i get in SF has a grey with bright orange hair appearance but maybe its just a certain strain of purp.

Ill put it to you like this, I don't get a dispensary to buy from. So I don't get my stuff in bottle with labels :grinjoint: . I just go by what I'm told. If it isn't that, then I don't really have any way of telling you what kind of pot it is. Besides it kicks your people in the ass. None the less its good stuff, n I think they are probably fairly accurate at least . Also I picked up some purple erkle last night, Ill try to get some pics up.

Back
Top Bottom