420 Magazine Background

California Cotton Candy

Odin

Plant of the Year: 2010 - Plant of the Month: July & Aug 2010
This is a Cotton Candy I grew last year from seed. California outdoor. Managed to pull 4 ounces off of one plant that was only about 4 feet tall with only 5 hours sunlight. Pretty happy with my results. Can only imagine if I had the sunlight to grow a 14 footer.... :smokin:

Couple weeks after flowering:

Couple weeks before harvest:

:smokin2:

Odin

:MoreNutes:

I'll update this by saying it smelled, smoked, and tasted like cotton candy you would buy fresh at the county fair. Sweetest tasting herb I have ever grown, or smoked. ;)

Odin

Thank you! The amazing part to me is this was grown from a seed from my "sack seed stash"... I had no idea what it would be, or if it would even be female. Only after it started flowering did I realize what sack this seed had been from. My friend cloned it, so I am going to try and keep the strain going.

KuShOnDecK

Damn!! lucky you!! that shit looks dank... perfect name for it too. really looks like pink cotton candy lol....

Odin

Any pics of what it looked like dried and cured?
Unfortunately not. Barely got any after photos of anything I grew last year :(

The hairs turned brownish as the plant became ready to harvest, so the nugs lost a little bit of the pink, but was still quite pink when fully dried.

I am not sure how the original grower was able to get the taste and flavor so close to actual cotton candy, but he did. It had a very sweet, cotton candyish taste and aroma. Incredible head high, but deep body high as well. Definitely would rate it 10/10.

Thank you for all the comments.

Odin

sick as hell brah:goodjob:
Thanks Danksta poe!!

:rasta:
Looks sweet. i wish i can get my plants to look this good!!!!!!!
Thanks my friend!

Well if you ever have any questions, let me know. I use a very low cost, 100% natural, and simple as hell outdoor formula. No chemicals or expensive grow store products necessary. :smokin2:

Odin

What a beautiful plant! Is that mostly sativa or indica?
I am not entirely sure, but I think its a cross with a heavier emphasis on the indica. Not 100% sure though.

daaaaaamn thats some cotton candy for sure! Good job on the grow man, good luck keeping that DNA going too. If you ever need someone to take a clone off your hands, I'm sure we all would be standing in line

juniorkush

awsum plant

Top Bottom