California Cotton Candy

where did you get the seeds from? this looks AMAZING

Its a funny story actually. Years and years ago when I was in high school, I got pretty much all my herb from a good friend of mine and his dad, who was an OG grower who actually spent 10 years in prison for getting busted in the 70s. It was his strain that he had created and perfected over a very long time. Every once and a while I would find a seed in the weed he gave me. I saved every single one, but over time, they all got mixed up and I didn't know which was which. I think I still have around 180-200 left.

So each year when I grow, I pick a random assortment of seeds and grow em. After weeding out males, I pretty much don't know what it is until it flowers. I have been able to figure out every one so far. I believe somewhere in my vial of seeds, there are at least 2 or 3 more CC seeds, so hopefully I will stumble upon them again soon.

This was one of the random seeds I picked last year. ;)

Its a funny story actually. Years and years ago when I was in high school, I got pretty much all my herb from a good friend of mine and his dad, who was an OG grower who actually spent 10 years in prison for getting busted in the 70s. It was his strain that he had created and perfected over a very long time. Every once and a while I would find a seed in the weed he gave me. I saved every single one, but over time, they all got mixed up and I didn't know which was which. I think I still have around 180-200 left.

So each year when I grow, I pick a random assortment of seeds and grow em. After weeding out males, I pretty much don't know what it is until it flowers. I have been able to figure out every one so far. I believe somewhere in my vial of seeds, there are at least 2 or 3 more CC seeds, so hopefully I will stumble upon them again soon.

This was one of the random seeds I picked last year. ;)

Very interesting indeed... I'm sure that makes for some fun/interesting grows.

Hope if you get another one like this you save a clone, I bet there's a lot of people out there who'd love to get a hold of some bright pink bud! (myself included)

Very interesting indeed... I'm sure that makes for some fun/interesting grows.

Hope if you get another one like this you save a clone, I bet there's a lot of people out there who'd love to get a hold of some bright pink bud! (myself included)

Definitely. I had a "friend" do a bunch of clones for me last year, but he kind of took them and ran, and I never saw them again. :(

Once I grow it again, I am NOT going to let them go to waste. Going to make a bunch of clones. I'll keep ya posted :)

Also this plant is entered in the Plant of the Month contest for the month of July, any and all votes are greatly appreciated!! :thanks: :grinjoint:

My mouth is watering just looking at those pictures, nice plant! :slide:

Goodluck to future grows, deffinately picking ur brain for tips when I get down to my first grow :tokin:

:bravo: !!

dude please post more pictures thats insaine how can the hairs be pink is that fake?

My mouth is watering just looking at those pictures, nice plant! :slide:

Goodluck to future grows, deffinately picking ur brain for tips when I get down to my first grow :tokin:

:bravo: !!

Thank you! ;)

dude please post more pictures thats insaine how can the hairs be pink is that fake?

Unfortunately those are all the pics I have of the Cotton Candy. I only remembered to bring my camera into the garden twice, and those were the only pics I saved. I never even took pictures of the several other strains I grew besides one other strain.

Haha no the pictures are not fake. Woodsman also grew a pink haired beauty recently. Many strains exhibit pink hairs, Cotton Candy being one of the most colorful. :rollit:

I find it sorta strange that I'm the only one who can tell that the color HUEs in this picture were photoshopped.

Look at the little wire on the stick behind the plant. Its also pink. Even the pale underside of the leave are almost "GLOWING" bright pink but the top of the leaves are not even slightly discolored. Basically what OP did was went into PS and told it to select anything white or pale and then he adjusted HUE of the whites to a bright pink.

Back
Top Bottom