California ID

hydrostyx

must i have a california id to get a card... i just moved here from a state where med mj isnt legal.. im guessing i couldnt get a card with that id over here in SoCal right? and another thing is med mj legal in guam?

Ok first the id. Ok while the text of sb420 and prop 215 you do not have to a ID but you do have to be a resident of the state and you will need to bring a ID card from whatever state you came from so they can varify that you are who you say you are.

No Guam does not have medical MJ laws. Guam has harsh laws on MJ I think actually. Remeber Guam is a territory of the US not a state so they don't have to live by our federal laws and they don't make state laws with our constitution they have there own law system.

ya i live in cali. but my id says i live in a dif state that doesnt allow mj period. do i show the doc like a bill for my house in cali or somthing?

well now that you are living in Cali you should go get a California Drivers License anyway. When you do that take the paper copy they give you and that should be enough. At the very least you should get a ID card. When you get pulled over by a cop it will make things easier

ya i guess i shouldnt even worry about it im movin in may-aug any how thx for the help

You can get a CA I.D. which is different from a CA driver's license, but I think you have to show something with a CA address & your name (like a utility bill).

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom