California Medical TOKER 1/8-1/2Oz.dayly

StevenP.Urkle

whats up, I am a medical user of Cannabis. I use 1/8 - 1/2 Oz. dayly . I have used Cannabis for TEN years now . Maybe its the Cannabis, but I think that I am a all around pretty mellow guy. But one thing I dont like very much is a KNOW-IT-ALL.So to all the Know it alls out there, this is an apology in advance. I know you cant help it,and you realy are (most likely) a good person. So if I say something in a time of anger,I'm Sorry
Can't We All Just Be Friends???????????????:peace:

Welcome to the boards!

welcome!!!!!!!!

whats up, I am a medical user of Cannabis. I use 1/8 - 1/2 Oz. dayly . I have used Cannabis for TEN years now . Maybe its the Cannabis, but I think that I am a all around pretty mellow guy. But one thing I dont like very much is a KNOW-IT-ALL.So to all the Know it alls out there, this is an apology in advance. I know you cant help it,and you realy are (most likely) a good person. So if I say something in a time of anger,I'm Sorry
Can't We All Just Be Friends???????????????:peace:
:laughtwo: Welcome to the 420 StevenP! :hmmmm: Sometime I may think I know it all, so don't worry about the apology now:cheesygrinsmiley: ...ther are plenty of mellow heads here...I'm not really one of them, since I have a legion of issues & demons...work in progress is what I prefer to call it.:peace:
I gotta say you do consume a little...you must have a 420 thumb for growing:laughtwo:

You can smoke 1/2 and Oz of cali weed daily? /bow haha.

Welcome to the boards bro!

Just to get to know you a bit better (feel free not to answer) do you homegrow your stuff, and if so what do you grow and how?

Sorry, my curiosity is only rivaled by cats :p

Dude 1/2 oz. is nothing man. I'll smoke that standing on my head.Yes I have a grow spot(ALL LEGAL) I use two 1000w HPS & a 400w MH in the flower room .I dont veg. much so I just have a little 4 by 4 room with a 400w MH. I use the 6 inch hugo blocks with a three part nut. system as the base.(I would call this hydroponics) I am permitted to grow 25 plants, three times a year, with a harvest of an pound max each time (three pounds a year).
It might sound good being able to grow Cannabis legally, but its not. Us medical users are sick and dieing people.I dont know why the DEA want to take are medacation away. WTF??????

Back
Top Bottom