California or Colorado? Where would You move to?

Meigs County Gold? Used to hold its own wherever it was. Been a while (like 20+ years). Don't know how it is these days.

Meigs County Gold? Used to hold its own wherever it was. Been a while (like 20+ years). Don't know how it is these days.

I've got family over that way,it will still put you on the floor. There are some nice Indicas that come out of there these days.

I'm going over for the 4th. I know we'll be smoking this years leaf and last years bud. Always makes for interesting ride home dodgin' deer and lookin' for Mothman.

That Meigs County weed is the reason the wife drives home. I'm in the passenger seat drooling all the way back.

How about Vermont, Maine or Rhode Island?

Anyone consider them?

I've been fortune enough with my company to live and travel a lot. I have lived in San Francisco for 6 months and a place called Evergreen (right outside of Denver) for 6 months. Both were beautiful and fun. But as a single guy in my low 30's from NYC, Colorado seemed to have a high guy to girl ratio. Not alot going on past 8pm at night. But it's probably one of the most scenic area's of the united states that I have ever been to. To see snow capped mountains while wearing shorts is bad ass. To me Co would be a grate place to live with a wife or significant other.

Now San Francisco on the other hand.. wow, talk about a good time.. This place is heaven for both straight and gay single guys. The people are super nice and helpful. Girls come up to you and ask if you are straight, then invite you out with them. Guys will try to do the same. But if that's not your thing, just let them know nicely. They will still try to hook you up with their girlfriends. The food is excellent and par with nyc. The city stays active and open past 11pm on weeknights. Oakland (med marijuana) is right across the bay. Napa is like an hour and a half away.

Cali is very expensive, so you would need to make sure you have a decent job lined up. Co is fairly priced, but you would really need a car to get around. I've also lived in NYC (10+ years), Atlanta (6 months), Seattle (6 months), Chicago (2 years), Tampa (6 years). With that said, I would totally move to Cali.

Ladies and gentlemen: Great news! The population of the state of Colorado is about to go up by one!!!!

After much thought and research into various angles, I have decided that I should be living in Colorado and I will be making the final move withing the next month or less.

Thank you all who participated on this thread and gave your advice.

I currently live in CO and have for 95% of my life. Its a wonderful state to live in -- and even better to live in if you are a fellow pot smoker.

Here in CO we have bud dispenseries everywhere, in my town theres one every couple miles, its crazy! As far as pipe and bong stores, there are almost just as many of those. I'm not sure what its like in other towns around the state, but im sure theres not much difference. Setting up a new business and being successful with it MIGHT be a struggle since the demand for weed/pipes/etc is being supplied sufficiently.

Overall, though... Thinking about it - CO still seems like the best choice. GOOD LUCK with your store, growing, etc :) and be prepared to smoke some DANK ASS BUD haha

Ladies and gentlemen: Great news! The population of the state of Colorado is about to go up by one!!!!

After much thought and research into various angles, I have decided that I should be living in Colorado and I will be making the final move withing the next month or less.

:goodjob:

You made the right choice.

One problem with Colorado......the Broncos!

@MissxXxKush: Thank you very much! The more I settle into the choice the more it feels right and now I just can't wait to go! One more month, I can live with that. I am already there in spirit.. my body just has to catch up!

@Hogdady: Not much into sports watching but I will take your word for it! Thanks!

@SnowBender: You know, all these years up here in the north east US and I never took up snow sports. But soon as I live in Co, I have a feeling I will be out doing something every day of the year. That is another reason why I am psyched to move!!!

Oh and one last thing....

@MissxXxKush: "...be prepared to smoke some DANK ASS BUD haha"

That is music to my ears!! :yummy: :thumb:

Looks like Durango will be the first stop for me. I have a friend who lives there and is willing to take on a temporary room-mate while I get on my feet/get a job, etc.

Once there, I will be able to get a better feel for the place in general and go from there to wherever work/destiny takes me.

I can't wait to trade the subway for the Rockies! All I do now is look at scenic pictures of the area and daydream of being there... .. I can't wait to have a back yard that stretches for acres and acres. I think I have a crush on Colorado.. can that happen? If so, I certainly have it!!!

california would be cool, if u wanna feel like a minority. colorado is a great place , ive been here for 3 years now. but seriously i have not found a good dispensary. not much good bud around, unless u know someone or u grow dank shit your self.
if anyone knows of a good dispenary in colorado. i dont care where im in colraodo springs, please let me know. i grew up in europe so an=m used to amsterdam quality, so if anyone knows where i can get very very very good meds, plz let me know?

Back
Top Bottom