California or Colorado? Where would You move to?

Yeah, CO is by far the best state to live in. The only thing we are missing is a beach, but even then we have tons of lakes with sand around them haha.

Durango... I dont know much about the place - I think its kind of a smaller town? Owell, where ever you end up living, working, etc im sure u will enjoy.

california would be cool, if u wanna feel like a minority.
one of the best parts of CA over CO is how much more diverse it is.
:thumb:

dont get me wrong i will be living there again in the next few years. i just thought how weird it was from growing up there as a kid then moving over seas and going back to cali, it was just crazy

Well, Colorado is about to get just a little more diverse.

Yup! Durango is a smaller town in south east Co. But from there I can scout for work in the entire state and move on as needed.. or not.. I may like it in Durango. Nothing's off the table.

There are other aspects about Colorado that appeal to me that are not present in California. So for me, all roads lead to Colorado.

As is often the case in life......... plans don't always go as planned.

I wanted to move to Colorado but somehow I got a job in New Jersey instead. :thedoubletake: so here I am in Joysey.. the most restrictive MMJ state in the nation. WHY????? :icon_roll I pray to the Gods of the Sacred Herb ... "Why have you sent me here? What is my mission here in this place?"

Well.. I have to work and I found good work here. But as happy as I am to be working in my field... I am still NOT HAPPY in general about where I am.

More waiting .. .more working... more saving... .more planning... more days of going without medicine... more BS in general ... before I can reach the promised land of the free.

I moved to Colorado from Boston in 1976. Love it here will never leave, as far as Boulder goes it is still ok BUT we call it The Republic of Boulder.

All the hippies that made it fun in the 70's got old and corporate, now it has become a hardass city compared to how it used to be. Still a nice place but has lost some of the appeal it used to have. I am sure college kids still love it but......

Side note: If anybody moves here to Colorado I highly suggest ANYWHERE but Colorado Springs...... Focus on the Family , no trash or light service at local parks unless the local community pays "extra"... it is pretty messed up.

:peace:
WillyB

Thanks for the heads up WillyBudz!

I am sure despite that, it is still better to live there than it is to live in New Jersey! So from here it still looks like the promised land to me.

The East coast is the best place to be from, not at. My best friend is from Jersey, came to Colorado on a visit in the early 90's. He is still here with a family now.

Don't get my last post wrong, Boulder still rocks.... kind of like an old tired stoner / hippie now tho instead of the long hair wild child it used to be.

I stand by my sh*tty comments about Colorado Springs tho, the place has sucked since the late 1980's.

At least come visit the promised land if you get a chance. :goodluck:

WillyB

The East coast is the best place to be from, not at. :goodluck:

WillyB

I had to laugh at this the East is a great place but I would relocate in a minute if the situation is correct.

+Rep

Seraphim good to hear from you hope all works out brother.:goodluck:

Wingman420 my friend.. its good to hear from you! How are things? Im still here fighting the good fight. Wishing you the best brother.

I moved to CA this spring. I'd do anything to get the heck out of here and move to CO!!! The people, cost, climate wackiness, and crime have much room for improvement. There are quite a few counties to avoid too.

The law matter little here and operates on terror. I just met yet another business owner who with his disabled wife, both with med cards, was left in jail for a week. Everything they had was destroyed or taken, and the spent thousands of dollars in legal fees only to have the charges dropped 6 years later when the law decided these people are not going to back down. The cops leave them completely alone now. This is the 6th such almost identical story I've heard like this in my area. All of these people had the same thing happen, including the police breaking in their houses in full swat gear, refusing to accept the med cards, refusing the people to go get the doc notes, trashing all of the house, and arresting even people with no MJ at all. Check out where ya want to live carefully. :-(

I wish I could help these poor folks whose lives have been shattered by corrupt law enforcement and appointed judges. The only two locations in the US I'd like to live in are CA and OR.

just my 2 cents worth...

I moved to CA this spring. I'd do anything to get the heck out of here and move to CO!!! The people, cost, climate wackiness, and crime have much room for improvement. There are quite a few counties to avoid too.

I agree almost 100% with you here, only I rather enjoy the climate here. I love the Mediterranean climate myself. Not too many places where every climate and environment is available to you within (mostly) a few hours drive.

The law matter little here and operates on terror. I just met yet another business owner who with his disabled wife, both with med cards, was left in jail for a week. Everything they had was destroyed or taken, and the spent thousands of dollars in legal fees only to have the charges dropped 6 years later when the law decided these people are not going to back down. The cops leave them completely alone now. This is the 6th such almost identical story I've heard like this in my area. All of these people had the same thing happen, including the police breaking in their houses in full swat gear, refusing to accept the med cards, refusing the people to go get the doc notes, trashing all of the house, and arresting even people with no MJ at all. Check out where ya want to live carefully. :-(

I wish I could help these poor folks whose lives have been shattered by corrupt law enforcement and appointed judges. The only two locations in the US I'd like to live in are CA and OR.

just my 2 cents worth...

Your story about the business owner and his wife who were victims of the corrupt law enforcement here. Its a very, very common story here, and it only keeps getting worse and worse. I know way too many good, honest, hard working, never-commited-a-crime-in-their-life people that have lost everything over what they thought they were doing legally. Its sick. California Narcotics LEOs are as corrupt and soulless as they come...

its finally happening.

The stars are lining up in my favor and I am humbled by it. I can hardly believe it.

Looks like I will be a Denver resident later this month. :yahoo:

Colorado Where:
You can smoke a joint at 14 thousand feet and get stoned supreme and then...
Watch tourists get dragged 40 feet, the first time they try rocky mountain oysters
See awsome bands at Red Rocks
Play in the snow in the middle of July
And if you have a real need to play in the sand...Dunes National Park is an awsome place to party!

This is a little late but I just got back from Denver, and it was easy to get the Drs permit. Am waiting on the State now. As soon as it's in my hands will be moving.

I AM FINALLY HERE! :yahoo:

Denver, CO.

Someone pinch me! :slide:

wait! ...Don't pinch me!!!

:hookah:

Great man. I'm in the process. It's hard to wait, but do it right this time. At least that's what I'm telling myself.
There's one hell of a bunch of dispensaries in Denver.! Friend gave me a couple magazines, liked to blew me away. That's where I found the Doc. and with his papers I can purchase meds even though the State hasn't sent the license, or permit, after 35 days. At least that's what they say.
Good luck in Denver. I'm not moving there, but will be there frequently. It's a good town. Lived there for several yrs a long time ago.

oh man I am loving it already!! Not 24 hours here and I already got treated to three different types of dankness.

Back
Top Bottom