California Organic Indoor/Outdoor Grower - Intro/Newbie

dubnation

Hello wonderful community,

Long time lurker/reader/smoker, fairly new grower. California guy with hopes to become a Living Organic Soil grower with indoor veg tent and outdoor (backyard) flowering.

We use MMJ for many of our medical needs including depression, anxiety, ADD, muscle spasm and nerve pains. We are aiming for sustainable methods to reduce our carbon footprint as well as increase our yield.

I have 1.5 grows (from clones) under my belt and have just started my first grow from seed. Please visit my journal and join in! There's so much to learn and I promise to not ask too many questions without first doing my due diligence.

Current set up is a small veg tent 2x4 with 8-bulb T5 CFL. I have a 4x4 tent which I will use later as I'm trying the following experiment to finish outdoors during the Southern California winter. (I haven't seen much info in the forums of guys growing outdoors during the winter, so I thought I could contribute).

I also have subcool's supersoil cooking for the last 6 months.

My plan is to:

1. Veg half of my seeds to 6-8 weeks and place outdoors for rest of life.
2. Other half, veg extra long to ride out the coldest months... maybe 12 - 16 weeks and then go outdoors.

This experiment is to prepare me for next year's outdoor season as I want to get a few good strains in for my wife and I. And gives me a chance to test out my organic soil and make adjustments this time around.

We also plan to start a vermicompost and a grass trimmings compost. Any other sustainable methods other growers have for us backyard guys? I will be making AACT with our composts.

Welcome any comments/critique/suggestions/advice. Thank you and hope to make more friends here!

Hello wonderful community,

Long time lurker/reader/smoker, fairly new grower. California guy with hopes to become a Living Organic Soil grower with indoor veg tent and outdoor (backyard) flowering.

We use MMJ for many of our medical needs including depression, anxiety, ADD, muscle spasm and nerve pains. We are aiming for sustainable methods to reduce our carbon footprint as well as increase our yield.

I have 1.5 grows (from clones) under my belt and have just started my first grow from seed. Please visit my journal and join in! There's so much to learn and I promise to not ask too many questions without first doing my due diligence.

Current set up is a small veg tent 2x4 with 8-bulb T5 CFL. I have a 4x4 tent which I will use later as I'm trying the following experiment to finish outdoors during the Southern California winter. (I haven't seen much info in the forums of guys growing outdoors during the winter, so I thought I could contribute).

I also have subcool's supersoil cooking for the last 6 months.

My plan is to:

1. Veg half of my seeds to 6-8 weeks and place outdoors for rest of life.
2. Other half, veg extra long to ride out the coldest months... maybe 12 - 16 weeks and then go outdoors.

This experiment is to prepare me for next year's outdoor season as I want to get a few good strains in for my wife and I. And gives me a chance to test out my organic soil and make adjustments this time around.

We also plan to start a vermicompost and a grass trimmings compost. Any other sustainable methods other growers have for us backyard guys? I will be making AACT with our composts.

Welcome any comments/critique/suggestions/advice. Thank you and hope to make more friends here!

Hi welcome to the correct place to be

we have so many experts here and everyone is eager to help :)
Just come by any journal and we will help in anyway we can
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom