California's Proposition 19 Will Supersede Or Amend Its Medical Marijuana Laws

The sad part is that everyone is so focused on this piece of crap legislation, you hear very little about things like this: Oakland County NORML "º News "º California: Senate Passes Marijuana Infraction Measure

No part of Prop 19 makes possession a simple infraction with a relatively minor fine. SB 1449 is progress. Prop 19 is the Louisiana Purchase all over again with the small and medium growers playing the part of the resident Native Americans. We as a community can do better. Contact these people, let them know how important it is that SB 1449 be acted upon and endorsed as law.

Currently, the punishment for a "gift" of marijuana from a 21+ to a 18-20 is a citation and $100 fine. Now it will be six months and $1,000.

You should be happy. This is your decriminalization. Smoke away!
Oakland County NORML "º News "º California: Senate Passes Marijuana Infraction Measure

How does the 19 wording for providing MJ to a minor differ compared to providing liquor?

Do you actually think a rec'MJ prop without specific restrictions on underage use could ever be passed by a simple majority vote?

24hrs community service vs prop 19's possible 6 months in jail... big difference there would'nt you say? For me... it is enough for a vote of no as well as big ganjapharma fitting the bill to get it passed... to shady for me.

$1,000 and up to six months in jail. -San Diego and a few northern CA counties.

I was told by an officer under 19 sharing pot with a minor would not be counted as a "strike" towards 3, while furnishing and /or selling alcohol to minors could be. but again my local leo and judges toke/grow.

Back
Top Bottom