Calipurps Grow Journal - 2015

calipurps

Hey everyone thanks for clicking my journal I would like to document my first indoor grow I will be doing I did my first outdoor grow last year and it came out pretty good so I decided to go indoors so I started off with 4 Russian frost clones from the local dispensary and had them under a 216 watt sunblaze t5 for a couple days yesterday I got my 400 watt mh/hps complete set and decided to hang it up and put the plants under the 400 watt mh and I also put some seeds in a paper towel 4 days ago that I got from my local dispensary I got two twelve packs first strain is[ fuscia trainwreck x blueberry ] and the second strain is [ak47 blueberry x Athena ]two days ago the seeds popped and the tap root came out on all of the them so I filled some red Dixie cups up with happy frog soil and popped them in then I put them under the 216 watt t5 the room with lights on is 73-75 rh is 58 now im just waiting for wife to get back so I can get pictures on iphone because its the clearest camera I got as of now.I would love some feedback

What strain is it? Russian frost [fuscia trainwreck x blueberry][ak47 blueberry x Athena]
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? unknown
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? veg
If in Veg... For how long? 1 week
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Happy frog
If soil... What size pot? 3 gallon
Size of light? 400 watt mh and a 216 watt t5
Is it aircooled? Temp of Room/cab? no not aircooled.73 with lights on 65 lights off
RH of Room/cab? 58 percent
PH of media or res? 6.3
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? once a day
Type and strength of ferts used? I have fox farm grow big fox farm bloom and tappin roots cal mag but haven't used any yet

image19218.jpg
image19219.jpg
image19220.jpg
image19221.jpg
image19222.jpg
image19223.jpg

I wouldn't worry too much about panda film on the floor as long as you got something down there so the rug doesn't get wet and moldy
the bottom of my tent is black and it never was a problem

Back
Top Bottom