Cali's Own PurpleKush Start To Finish Journal - In Progress

TheDarkTriad

Hey all I have decided to do a journal on this grow. In it i hope to help those with questions, document a grow for myself, and hopefully learn a thing or two:thumb:

:NOTE THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS I AM EARLY ON THIS AS SEEDS ARE STILL GERMINATING AS OF TIME OF POST, EXPECT EDITS:

That said, This journal will be with California's own Purple Kush. Grabbed a few seeds from CK seeds. Some were small so i decided to germ those first. As of right now two out of three have tails so we will be seeing two atleast.

Current state of Girls:
GERM

^^pics coming on these when they hit the soil^^

We will be working indoors, In a 3x3x9 GGT.
Probally will be running 16/8 veg then gaslight flower depends on rotation as i have small grow area.
Lighting: Cirrus 1k LED (Hoping for sponsorship awaiting a response) either way will be using this light
Medium: Soil, Supersoil/Hy Brix kinda sorta thing.:Namaste:
^^ Soil composition will be listed when i cook, im a few weeks behind^^
ultra oxy pots. 7.5 gal X4
Nuets/Ferts, etc all will be posted when we cover making tea and creating soil.
All relative data about environment will be provided Once we enter the tent.
Updates weekly.

They will prob veg 60-75 days.

Also if we get 3 beans popped i will let the subscribers grow one the way they want kinda like a interactive grow. lol idk might be fun.

:sorry for getting this online so early, just wanted to get the frame work out of the way:

Thanks guys stay classy:bravo:

Hey all I have decided to do a journal on this grow. In it i hope to help those with questions, document a grow for myself, and hopefully learn a thing or two:thumb:

:NOTE THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS I AM EARLY ON THIS AS SEEDS ARE STILL GERMINATING AS OF TIME OF POST, EXPECT EDITS:

That said, This journal will be with California's own Purple Kush. Grabbed a few seeds from CK seeds. Some were small so i decided to germ those first. As of right now two out of three have tails so we will be seeing two atleast.

Current state of Girls:
GERM

^^pics coming on these when they hit the soil^^

We will be working indoors, In a 3x3x9 GGT.
Probally will be running 16/8 veg then gaslight flower depends on rotation as i have small grow area.
Lighting: LOOKING INTO ACTUAL SPONSORSHIP so no firm light yet But it will Be LED
Medium: Soil, Supersoil/Hy Brix kinda sorta thing.:Namaste:
^^ Soil composition will be listed when i cook, im a few weeks behind^^
ultra oxy pots. 7.5 gal X4
Nuets/Ferts, etc all will be posted when we cover making tea and creating soil.
All relative data about environment will be provided Once we enter the tent.
Updates weekly.

They will prob veg 60-75 days.

Also if we get 3 beans popped i will let the subscribers grow one the way they want kinda like a interactive grow. lol idk might be fun.

:sorry for getting this online so early, just wanted to get the frame work out of the way:

Thanks guys stay classy:bravo:

light info still in limbo

Will make a full new inventory page once i get everything 100% finalized. I will be documenting this from order-unbox-build/setup-veg-flower-preharvest-washing-finish trim-curing-product testing. please stay tuned. this is gonna be good.

also might add a berry bomb or orange bud into the mix bout a month in so dont be surprised to see something else in there :)

Back
Top Bottom