Calling All 420 Community Members: Help Needed With Gallery Bug Reports

SSL has been fixed site wide, please help us by testing all working features.

All old browsers and computers not equipped to handle SSL HTTPS secure connections, are now able to get access back to the site.

This should also fix some of the photo upload issues, although not all of them.

We're still making our way through a long laundry list of bugs and we thank you for your patience, understand and support while we get through this together.

SSL has been fixed site wide, please help us by testing all working features.

All old browsers and computers not equipped to handle SSL HTTPS secure connections, are now able to get access back to the site.

This should also fix some of the photo upload issues, although not all of them.

We're still making our way through a long laundry list of bugs and we thank you for your patience, understand and support while we get through this together.

Uploaded today no problem... though the upload interface is still the older one, not the new drag-n-drop one... this is after a full reset. Not sure what we're even looking for, now.

We had to stop working on the gallery uploads and start working on the SSL issues, because it was interfering with the gallery uploads. Now that we got SSL fixed for people who can't support SSL, now we are focusing back on the gallery uploads and other numerous bugs that have been reported since replacing the SEO script. It's been a draining nightmare to say the least, hoping to get through gallery uploads, new mobile app replacing 420 and every other bug report by the end of this month at the latest. We seriously thank you all for your patience, understanding and support during this time. :Namaste:

Okay, for some reason, after years of not receiving them, I have begun receiving "Thanks Received" and "Likes Received" emails. How do I turn this off? I already go through the "User CP" to see them, I don't need the emails to let me know about them. I've looked in site General Settings, and on the View Profile (Post Thanks/Like) tab... nothing there.

AH!! Hey thanks for all the work you guys are doing on the site! Bang-up job.

WOW! It's hidden over there in the User CP over on the sidebar. Kinda confusing to put those settings apart from all the rest of the site email settings, but thanks for showing me where it is. Thought it would be under General Settings/Messaging & Notification where all the other email choices are. It's where we chose to receive email from different sources, like Receive Email from Administrators, Receive Friendship Request Email, Email Notification of New Private Messages, Receive 420 Magazine Newsletters, and it's where we chose Default Thread Subscription Mode, whether to be notified through email, or just through the control panel.

Will this be added there, in the future or continue to remain apart from all the rest? If someone were to ask me, I'd say this would be the logical place to put it. Not that I'm saying where it is isn't easy to get to, it's just not were all of the other email choices are. Maybe have it in both places? -Or maybe have the Likes & Thanks link to general settings, or something like that.

I dunno... just seems a bit clunky to have all those settings for email all in one place, and then have this one all by itself.

AH!! Hey thanks for all the work you guys are doing on the site! Bang-up job.

WOW! It's hidden over there in the User CP over on the sidebar. Kinda confusing to put those settings apart from all the rest of the site email settings, but thanks for showing me where it is. Thought it would be under General Settings/Messaging & Notification where all the other email choices are. It's where we chose to receive email from different sources, like Receive Email from Administrators, Receive Friendship Request Email, Email Notification of New Private Messages, Receive 420 Magazine Newsletters, and it's where we chose Default Thread Subscription Mode, whether to be notified through email, or just through the control panel.

Will this be added there, in the future or continue to remain apart from all the rest? If someone were to ask me, I'd say this would be the logical place to put it. Not that I'm saying where it is isn't easy to get to, it's just not were all of the other email choices are. Maybe have it in both places? -Or maybe have the Likes & Thanks link to general settings, or something like that.

I dunno... just seems a bit clunky to have all those settings for email all in one place, and then have this one all by itself.

Thank you for your advice Jandre, we agree it should go elsewhere and if it's not already done, it will be soon. I've generated a request to our programmers. :thumb:

Meanwhile, has everyone's access and gallery uploads been resolved? :cheer:

Likes and Thanks aren't working. . . .

This was due to a script we were updating. Should be working perfectly now. :thumb:

Is it for you, jandre2k3?

Thank you for your advice Jandre, we agree it should go elsewhere and if it's not already done, it will be soon. I've generated a request to our programmers. :thumb:

Meanwhile, has everyone's access and gallery uploads been resolved? :cheer:

Sweet! Thanks for that! It just felt... odd... to be where it was- apart from the other e-mail (receive/not receive) choices.

Im not really tech savy but i have a lumia 635 windows 8 phone and I have been having trouble uploading pictures off my phone like i usually do. I don't get those multiple upload slots like before and actually don't have anywhere i can select a photo even. Sorry if this post isn't enough info as i said im not really tech savy.

Back
Top Bottom