Calming down a possibility?

onwi

Heyyyyy,

Just wondering as a general discussion/frequently asked qusetion topic,

if you guys have any personal tricks or tips in order to calm down from your high hypotehtically if u needed to or wanted to?

I normally just hear the solution of "go to sleep" from my friends, but what if you needed to be awake?

:p

ALSO for anybody who read my now deleted pathetic thread for help in the general420 section i think, im very sorry. i wasn't too sure what i was doing at that time and i hope you guys forgive me for it. and after last night it occured to me that this would be an intersting topic in the FAQ.

:D

any replies appreicated!!!

if you eat alot it usually brings your high down. i think ice cream would work really well..

LOL it wasn't your normal high tho. for some reason air felt....thicker? and wen i was eating swallowing seemed hard. and yeah...everything went about 3 times as fast as they normally would and den i saw some weird shit wen i went to sleep. so yeah i got pretty scared at times. LOLOL pretty stupid hey.

and yeah normally wen i snap to attention and force my mind to concentrate, i can level out a little and be normal. but this time it was impossible....

thanks hookagirl, emcee and smokin moose again for ur replies :D

anyone got any other ways?

I've gotten a really bad panic attack while being high before. It sucked. Really bad.

The only thing I could do to get it to stop was to lay down on the couch next to my b/f and watch TV trying to calm down. I drank some milk, too. Milk is a really fast way to bring you down, which is why ice cream and milkshakes will kill your buzz.

ohhhh. haha yeah i missed my girlfriend during it. but she was asleep arleady by that time at her house. its weird tho hey. panic attacks make little things feel like they're adventures.

i'll try milk products next time i freak out.

:) thanks jmo

i had a bad panic attack once when i was 18 i smoked way too much felt like my heart was gonna jump outa my chest i couldnt get my mind to stop going everywhich way

*shrug*.

i hadn't eaten, and i was getting hunger pains like making me want to throw up, hurt so bad, but i was just running to get a left over baggie, and when i had stopped, i ugess i was all pale and everything, and i about passed out on the ground, and my sister was all scared, this was yesterday actually, but i ate, then suddenly was fine, since it was a starvation thing (hadn't had any food in the house), but because i was high it felt like i was gonna die :eek:

As they say, weed aint for all, and I don't mean that in a bad way. My son had a similar event as you did, and he made a decision to quit. It just didn't suit him. I find it interesting how cannabis has different effects on different folks. Sometimes it's just the sativas that can do that to you, so you might want to keep that in mind

yeah im not one of those hard toker dudes. one rip from a bong, or maybe a 50/50 mix joint is enough to keep me going for an hour or two. i dont like it wen you have so much and you freak out and stuff. its not comfortable. weed is the best in my opinion wen you're just relaxing and listening to music or watching tv or chatting to friends....or on 420mag :). and u feel the slight buzz in ur body and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant wait till later tonite heheheh.

in terms of sativas i've only had it once, and i dont think it was that bad. it was quite...duno how to explain it bu tyeah i enjoyed it too

i think with me its the volume

but anyways :)

thanks for this smokin.moose

Uplifting music???

If you can manage........some hard exersise...what ever that may be...:cheesygrinsmiley:

A cold sower!!! Surpsingly good!!!

But a sure winner always for me......a kebab :cheesygrinsmiley: ........dirty English guy...i know :cheesygrinsmiley: .

haha i've never tried a cold shower. HAHA @ kebab. i got one of those caravan kebab things down my road. thats actually quite a good idea...didn't ever cross my mind...

but yeah thanks for reply lord mong and katesexkitten :)

HAHAAH. LOL i wouldn't dare drive. probably crash. hahaha but yes kebabs are NICEEEEEE. but they sure make your breath stink. haha

thanks again.

and thanks too to fallen. think i missed you :)

Now I have to admit here, that I've been so medicated, that all reality was in Dream State of my imagining...:hmmmm:What? Ol' Stoner's know how to get so stoned, that they too can lose their way...Short of very strong coffee or an energy drink, you need to speak calmly to yourself that you are the only one really perceiving this time thing or any other "out of place" thing that may cause one distress. Ohhh, even now I have to talk to my crew to keep things under control....we cruise in & out all day on one venture or another...tripping is part of the experience at the high end of the spectrum.:smokin:

Now I have to admit here, that I've been so medicated, that all reality was in Dream State of my imagining...:hmmmm:What? Ol' Stoner's know how to get so stoned, that they too can lose their way...Short of very strong coffee or an energy drink, you need to speak calmly to yourself that you are the only one really perceiving this time thing or any other "out of place" thing that may cause one distress. Ohhh, even now I have to talk to my crew to keep things under control....we cruise in & out all day on one venture or another...tripping is part of the experience at the high end of the spectrum.:smokin:

haha yeah. unplanned trips really dont sit well with me however. planned ones are ok because you're mentally ready for it. hmm i've never tried talking to myself before. esp wen im tripping at home by myself. haha gess it seems a bit weird to be talking to myself in my own home :p but i'll remember that and give it ago

:) you rule zed
thanks for reply

Back
Top Bottom