Camaro’s First Grow Journal

After some chilly nights the blueberry gum is really starting to show some color, I turned the lights off this time soo everyone can see some pics of the plants in natural light, hope everyone enjoys half as much as much as I do!

Attachments

• 7FDD7B8E-0213-42CE-92BD-7F7024B850E5.jpeg
    7FDD7B8E-0213-42CE-92BD-7F7024B850E5.jpeg
    504.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 7E0655C6-5E7C-4981-BC95-4B2C2A9893B7.jpeg
    7E0655C6-5E7C-4981-BC95-4B2C2A9893B7.jpeg
    464.5 KB · Views: 79
  • DAD7E5FF-1212-4BE6-B501-3E94E9F98A42.jpeg
    DAD7E5FF-1212-4BE6-B501-3E94E9F98A42.jpeg
    619.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 39CCBA76-271B-4C8E-BADF-6098D6473B87.jpeg
    39CCBA76-271B-4C8E-BADF-6098D6473B87.jpeg
    592.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 935C9DAA-194D-4FE9-8FBE-37C428CE8D08.jpeg
    935C9DAA-194D-4FE9-8FBE-37C428CE8D08.jpeg
    523 KB · Views: 84
  • 7E426324-E799-41BD-8BDA-8FDABBC27890.jpeg
    7E426324-E799-41BD-8BDA-8FDABBC27890.jpeg
    718.9 KB · Views: 82
Looking great in there Camaro :bravo: how much longer to go on these girls?

I’m shooting to chop next weekend but it may be half way into the week after. Which is going to work perfectly with allowing everything to dry for me to be able to trim during my week off for the 4th of July and have it cured shortly after, everything is starting to pack on some decent weight now, the skunk is hulking it on, and the c99 has nice dense buds with not a ton of trimming to do, the blueberry gum is foxtailing super hard and the tails won’t require much trimming but the main buds certainly will. There’s not a lot of bud on the triple cheese soo that one will stay personal smoke as I like it myself, it definitely has the pungent cheese smell and taste that’s to be expected with any cheese strain. Overall I’m hoping to be able to pull in a little over a pound off these 4 gals, I feel like I’m going to be a little shy of that goal though

going to work perfectly with allowing everything to dry for me to be able to trim during my week off
Perfect timing! It must be smelling real good in there with the variety of strains! :yummy:
Overall I’m hoping to be able to pull in a little over a pound off these 4 gals, I feel like I’m going to be a little shy of that goal though
You've not posted a full tent shot in a while, i'm not sure how it's looking in there so i can't help with your yield predictions but i can say it's looking like you'll have quality bud on your hands that's for sure! :ganjamon::high-five:

Lol, I’ll grab one briefly before going to work when lights come on, the lack of a full tent picture has been mostly laziness, and the way they’re in there it’s hard to get a decent picture. Once these gals finish up I’m taking the system apart and replumbing it a little bit, it will still be a 4 plant system but I’m going to do 2 rows of 2 buckets mimicking my larger 8 plant system with 2 rows of 4. The purpose behind 2 rows is soo I can fill my tent evenly and soo the water doesn’t drain out of the end buckets too fast, as has been my problem with this system, I have to keep the outlet of the pump turned back or it will pull the water soo fast it sucks the first bucket dry, overpumps the first and water struggles to pass thru the massive root systems that build up, whereas with 2 rows your doubling what comes out of the resivoir and eliminates the overpumping issue. We live and we learn and don’t know if things will be more efficient another way or not, the 1 row system is not lol.. And it is getting very stinky for sure, I don’t think the neighborhood enjoys the overpowering smell at night time but hey, I’ll get a new charcoal filter after this harvest hahaha. Been running this crop wide open on the exhaust

Once these gals finish up I’m taking the system apart and replumbing it a little bit
Sounds like you've got it planned out!
I don’t think the neighborhood enjoys the overpowering smell at night time but hey, I’ll get a new charcoal filter after this harvest hahaha. Been running this crop wide open on the exhaust
Hahaha :rofl::laugh: is it legal in your state bro? I do not even care about my neighbours smelling my crop they can think what they want... the problem here is if the wrong person smells your crop they'll break in and you'll wake up with all your plants & half your setup gone...:nervous-guy:

Staying on top of things the best I can my friend, more efficient is always the goal, it is legal in my state and I am under the plant limit but as you stated, I don’t care to necessarily flaunt that I’m doing it lol, but my old filter and fan had gotten broken, soo I’m making due with a duct booster for now, less air flow and noisier than I prefer but it KINDA gets the job done :rofl: I’m deff upgrading some equipment this fall when my outdoor harvest comes to an end, it’s long overdue and will make things more efficient and profitable in the end.. I’m still debating the switch to COB’s, we will see. Proper cooling is a must and a first though, right now my flower room is a framed in room that I built then lined with panda film, eventually I’d like to plywood the whole room and insulate it to make it air tight soo I can start utilizing Co2, and also cut back on my cooling costs. Then I can focus on plumbing everything soo that I’m not longer carrying buckets of water everywhere, I’m going back to my old system of having 2 totes stacked with a pump cycling the water between them for my big res and that pump can transfer the water to any room I need it wether it be the cloner, the veg rooms or the flower room. I’ve considered automation multiple times but I don’t think I’m going to tackle that quite yet, I’ve got a decent system down now that has made mixing my nutes tolerable lol... haha, sorry for rambling on, that triple cheese really hits home and gets the brain going in the morning :ganjamon: this is the room right now, not much longer before the chop!

Attachments

• 22732AE3-7790-4D1C-A47B-697D224A597A.jpeg
    22732AE3-7790-4D1C-A47B-697D224A597A.jpeg
    754.3 KB · Views: 73
As things are coming to an end in the flower room it’s time to decide how I’m going to keep my room going wether I clone some of my gals outside or keep going from seed with some new strains, I have decided to start some new strains to try out, soo next up for the room is a godberry fem seed and 2 glueberry og fem seeds. I had a jack herer seed trying to germ but it was a black seed and had cracked during moving, soo I’m not holding my breath or counting that one. These gals are doing well though and are almost due for an up pot out of the water bottles

Attachments

• 56CBD99B-7793-444F-8716-B492F8C8179A.jpeg
    56CBD99B-7793-444F-8716-B492F8C8179A.jpeg
    369.6 KB · Views: 74
Nice set of genetics Camaro I’m looking forward to see them grow out :ganjamon: Looking great in the room! Getting close to chop now :passitleft:

Nice set of genetics Camaro I’m looking forward to see them grow out :ganjamon: Looking great in the room! Getting close to chop now :passitleft:
Thank you sir I’m looking forward to seeing them grow too, I’m looking forward to the glueberry, supposed to be a heavy yeilder which is what I’m looking for. I’d like to get a cut off my skunk plant cause man she’s a pretty heavy yeilder for what it is soo far, deff some potential if I keep it going. This cola is as big as my fist and it’s rock hard and ALL bud, I peeled a tiny bit back just to make sure I wasn’t getting any bud rot from how dense it is and were good, I have been keeping decent air flow just for that reason. I’m looking forward to trying the skunk cause the little piece i did try, tasted like candy :drool:today is day 7 of week 7, I may let them go a few days into week 8, advertised flower is 55 days, which would be 6 more days, they hit it right on the head. I’m more than likely only going to go 50 days though soo I can trim and cure for my vacation that starts next friday

Attachments

• 7CC77844-E3EE-4A8E-8A96-3725D28EB142.jpeg
    7CC77844-E3EE-4A8E-8A96-3725D28EB142.jpeg
    462.2 KB · Views: 80
Fat buds!!! :tommy::snowboating:

I know I’m late on getting to posting how my harvest was from this grow, things had gotten hectic in life causing me to step away from the forum for a while, but I’m going to try to bring my focus back here again. Unfortunately this is the only picture I have of some of the bud hanging, my total harvest dried was just under a pound, not where I wanted to be with 4 plants, but I can’t complain all too much I suppose considering I fought heat pretty bad towards the end.

Attachments

• 7C983E00-FEDE-4528-B4AD-DD5E471C641E.jpeg
    7C983E00-FEDE-4528-B4AD-DD5E471C641E.jpeg
    586.1 KB · Views: 34
Looks great:yummy:
what are/brand are th6e led's?

:hookah:
You had asked what kind of lights back before they had become a paid sponsor of the forum, they since have become sponsors, the brand is Viparspectra, the model I own is a V600 reflector series and have 4 of them, they have been great lights, I’ve only had an issue with 1 panel not turning on the bloom side and I worked back and forth with the customer service department to determine it was a faulty led panel, I shipped the light back to them and less than 2 weeks later I had it back working properly. They were great to deal with and didn’t give me any grief about repairing the light. I still have them and intend on buying more in the future if I don’t end up building a cob light

Back
Top Bottom