Camaro’s Torture Chamber

Well, tonight was time to dig out the trim from the glueberry og, we had just shy of 200gramS of really clean trim/buds. I finally picked up bubble bags after years and years of procrastination. Lmao.. I’ve helped others make batches before but never had my own. Not the case now! Let’s see what we’re using to get things done, and a little agitation action!

Attachments

• 8C9190EA-D6A7-41DB-B55D-F0810BA05B1D.jpeg
    8C9190EA-D6A7-41DB-B55D-F0810BA05B1D.jpeg
    777 KB · Views: 40
  • 28A718A1-4B74-48F5-A115-7B5ACE3F8CC3.jpeg
    28A718A1-4B74-48F5-A115-7B5ACE3F8CC3.jpeg
    750.8 KB · Views: 48
Soo our golden bubble hash has had time to sit overnight and I must say smokes beautifully, I did some math to figure out what our yield percentages were. We started with 170 grams of dry and frozen trim, and after processing and drying I ended up with just over 22 grams of golden goodness, for a first run in over 6-7 years and not having enough ice, Id say a 13% yield is more than acceptable! The first bag of obviously got tossed, the second bag I set aside for stuff to mix into a few joints, I didn’t bother baking or weighing that, there wasn’t a whole lot there, the 73 and 25 micron screens I mixed together as they both looked soo close in color I saw no point in separating as I saw almost no impurity’s in either bag. I went thru the process of mixing my trim twice, in my opinion this is a must if you want any decent yield, some people opt to do it 3 times, I didn’t with this strain but others I would consider it. I would also consider getting dry ice if easily locally found if not just get a few bags of crushed ice. After washing my trim down twice and scraping the bags, I strained the water thru just the 73 and 25 micron bags 3 times and got a decent amount out of the water alone from twisting and bouncing the bags pushes some of your final product thru. This is also a must do step in my opinion if your doing larger batches as this probably gained me another 2 grams that would have been rinsed down the drain otherwise.

As for drying, after mixing the 73 and 25 micron bags together after it had sat on the pressing screen and piece of cardboard to help suck out moisture, I chopped it up with a razor blade into small enough pieces to lay it flat on a cookie sheet, I only had nonstick tinfoil on hand at the time, but if your doing a batch, definitely invest in some parchment paper, as that’s truly the nonstick way to do this. I preheated my oven to 200 degrees, I stuck the tray in for 5-10 minutes at a time and would wait for a slight change in color to the top, once this happens I would take the tray out, fold the layer in half on top of itself and press it between the foil, this helps squeeze out any excess moisture and form it into a solid block, I repeated this step about 5-6 times until I had the density I wanted and felt there was no more water remaining then flattened it out to sit out overnight. Sampling my product this morning I found it to have that lovely bubbly burn that we all know of well, BUBBLE HASH to have. The taste is ohh soo sweet, and very smooth, it doesn’t make you hack your brains out to the point of a headache but you certainly feel it PUNCH you in the back of the eyeballs as soon as it sets in! It’s been a solid 3 hours since I smoked roughly .4 grams of my sample and the effects are still just as strong as when they first set in. I’d say this run was a true success for sure! Sorry for rambling on everyone, but I figured a review wasn’t complete otherwise!:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Great explanation on the bubble hash process and nice results! Can you vape bubble hash?

And those clones should do find under that fixture. Looks perfect for clones or mothers!
I didn’t know the answer to that question before this weekend but I’m going to say if you have one that accepts flower, it will vape, at least thru a dab pen it does. We tried it at my mother’s when I was dropping some off to her and it was very smooth and very flavorful.
And yeahh its been working fine soo far, I’ve used t8’s in the past and the t5 definitely performs better, I’ll probably get new/different bulbs for it soon as well that have a better spectrum, somewhere around 6500k. Appreciate the kind words. Have a Smokey one today guys!

Another long jump between posts, apologies there folks. Since our last post, we have added a home built COB array to the 2x3 veg room. Moved an led panel from the 2x3 into the flower room soo now it has even coverage across most of the room. Eventually I’ll need to build a cob array for the flower room when funds permit.

Lots going on! Those Blue Cookies and GDP are going to end up monsters outside.
Tis be the plan, they’re getting transplanted into 35-40 gallon holes when they go out, I won’t be the least bit surprised to see 10-15’ers the way these 2 have been growing. I’ve yielded close to 2 pounds from a single plant that was the size these are now, would be awesome to pull off a close to 10 pounder, I know it’s possible

Back
Top Bottom