Can’t make a journal?

Hey Jim, welcome! I know there is a minimum limit for PMs of first making 50 posts. Perhaps you need to reach 50 posts first before you can start a journal. Just make a few comments here and there and you'll be right in no time!

Contact @Teddy Edwards through a PM. You should be able to make a journal on your very 1st day. 50 posts are not required for that. Are you first clicking sub forums under the "Grow Journals" tab & then clicking on "Journals in Progress ? Then you click Post New Thread & start your journal.

Common mistake folks try to make a thread in the folder but have to do it in the subfolder, so in this case Journals in Progress, post count doesn't affect where you can post at.

Contact @Teddy Edwards through a PM. You should be able to make a journal on your very 1st day. 50 posts are not required for that. Are you first clicking sub forums under the "Grow Journals" tab & then clicking on "Journals in Progress ? Then you click Post New Thread & start your journal.
Yes that is the page I’m on when I try to start it.

That's weird because it takes you to the exact same place. You must be clicking the words "GROW JOURNALS" & not the little SUB FORUMS thing under it. Once you click SUB FORUMS, you can see the Tab "Journals in Progress & when you click that it takes you right to the place to start a journal.

Do automatically have a signature or so I have to do something to make it?
You have to make it. At the Top of the page your journal is on you COPY the link. Then on the homepage you click on your name. A box will drop down & you will see SIGNATURE. Click that & the Signature box appears. Paste the link in the journal & click save. Now whenever you post your journal link will be under your post in Green.

Back
Top Bottom